Okay how come I never hear how st louis lost two NFL teams?

No one wants to talk about their failures.

yep USMB people are too arrogant to admit when they are proven wrong.
Are you back?

yeah and btw,you never answered my question i posed on that one thread when you agreed to be the middle man between me and pooper so I am going to try ONE more time.

ask pooper where does he come up with this retarded warped logic he has that his lovers WRONG winger and anquity somehow own me when right winger and him cant even agree in what city the rams are playing in this year? :haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and anquity? HE has never answered my question i have asked him a thousand times THE PAST TWO YEARS what he was saying on the Rams never coming back to LA always changing the subject but somehow they own me? please have him explain that one to you for me.i am dying to hear his warped explanation.:cuckoo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

proof of how pooper LIES about me all the time making up that outright lie they owned me when it was just the opposite.:lmao:

More proof that you are owned, if you can't man up then so be it. Leave sealybobo out of it, wimp!
I can't believe he's still talking about this. It's as if he doesn't realize

A. No one gives a fuck
B. It's really annoying
C. Makes it seems like somethings wrong with him.

He thinks bill Clinton had Vince foster killed. Now maybe he did but what evidence does he have? And if I had to guess if he has any evidence or is it more probable he's just a conspiracy theorist, he then says Obama wasn't born in America.

That's all the evidence I need to know not to take anything he says seriously because that's so clearly a conspiracy theory designed to file up the ignorant racist fools of America.

So anyone retarded enough to continue going on and on about the rams in LA doesn't own anyone.

La ram fan, these guys own your ass

when one wont even admit that I proved him wrong and changes the subject all the time yet he somehow OWNS me and the other WRONG winger,who like anquity is STILL butthurt over me taking him to school on this,and this guy is poopers hero,the same guy who cant even agree with him on what city the rams play in this year but you say these three morons somehow OWN me as well? pooper has obviously been giving you way too much of that crack he smokes.:haha:

oh and it was someone else who recently called him WRONG winger,HE came up with that name for him,not me,people who are not friends with that troll see immediately how he can never admit when he is wrong.:biggrin:

You dont get it that those two are STILL butthurt i took them to school the fact they wont own up to it that i proved them wrong.:rolleyes-41:

and sorry to break your heart but just because you are afraid of the truth that Obama is not a us citizen and clinton killed off vince foster and many others in arkansas while governor there,just because you are afraid of that little truth and wont look at the facts doesnt mean its a theory.:rolleyes:

oh and this post of your just confirms as always how you are indeed biased towards the democrats and ignore their corruption.:up:

you forgot to tell pooper in your ramblings how you are indeed biased towards the democrats,you do the same thing on the democrats that poopers lovers anquity and USMB's resident troll WRONG winger always does about admitting they were proven wrong by me on the Rams coming back to LA,ignore facts.:rolleyes:

you forget to tell pooper about your bias towards the democrats,that you have this warped logic that you agree with me that Bush and Cheney were behind 9/11 yet even though the evidence is just as irrefutable that clinton killed off vince foster and that obama is not a us citizen,you wont look at the evidence on those two cases because cause it destroys your THEORY that the democrats are just as corrupt as the republicans so enough of this bs anybody owns me here.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
"I" was the one who took poopers lovers anquity,huggy,and WRONG winger and kiss my troll to school back then when they "ALL" INSISTED many times that they were never coming back to LA and yet you have this warped logic same as pooper these guys somehow own me sealy? :lmao:thats not answering my question i asked you to ask pooper dude.:rolleyes:

posters that are too butthurt all these years later incredibly to admit they were proven wrong somehow own me? you are too funny.you been smoking too much of poopers cracks.thats almost as funny as your warped logic and biased opinion that clinton did not kill vince foster, obama is a us citizen,yet bush stole the 2000 election and allowed 9/11 to happen. cant have to both ways sealy,either they are all true or none are true,cant have it both ways hypocrite.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
"I" was the one who took poopers lovers anquity,huggy,and WRONG winger and kiss my troll to school back then when they "ALL" INSISTED many times that they were never coming back to LA and yet you have this warped logic same as pooper these guys somehow own me sealy? :lmao:thats not answering my question i asked you to ask pooper dude.:rolleyes:

See we all still own you.

Are you back?

yeah and btw,you never answered my question i posed on that one thread when you agreed to be the middle man between me and pooper so I am going to try ONE more time.

ask pooper where does he come up with this retarded warped logic he has that his lovers WRONG winger and anquity somehow own me when right winger and him cant even agree in what city the rams are playing in this year? :haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and anquity? HE has never answered my question i have asked him a thousand times THE PAST TWO YEARS what he was saying on the Rams never coming back to LA always changing the subject but somehow they own me? please have him explain that one to you for me.i am dying to hear his warped explanation.:cuckoo:

proof of how pooper LIES about me all the time making up that outright lie they owned me when it was just the opposite.:lmao:

More proof that you are owned, if you can't man up then so be it. Leave sealybobo out of it, wimp!

A. No one gives a fuck
B. It's really annoying

He thinks bill Clinton had Vince foster killed. Now maybe he did but what evidence does he have? And if I had to guess if he has any evidence or is it more probable he's just a conspiracy theorist, he then says Obama wasn't born in America.

That's all the evidence I need to know not to take anything he says seriously because that's so clearly a conspiracy theory designed to file up the ignorant racist fools of America.

So anyone retarded enough to continue going on and on about the rams in LA doesn't own anyone.

The fact that he needs you as a go between because he has me on pretend ignore is proof I and rightwinger own him. He is our little bitch! Lol!

And the conspiracy crap is very funny, Bush was involved with 911, Obama is really an American citizen, it is all very funny. That Bill had Vince killed, everyone knows it was Hillary! Lol!
I'd rather talk about Tom Brady, fake moon landings, illuminati, how the bankers took over in 1913, bush lied us into Iraq after he stole 2000 and allowed 9-11 in order to use it similar to how Hitler got his agenda going...

Than I would about how the rams came back to LA and ram predicted it but so did you only he called it first Who Cares?

Not that this has anything to do with the topic but great job,as always,you confirm your biased towards the democrats ignoring how they are as corrupt as the republicans.:up:

again you prove you accept the truth that Bush lied us into Iraq after he stole the 2000 election and allowed 9/11 to happen to invade Iraq yet you REFUSE to look at the facts that the Clintons had vince foster killed off as well as many other arkansas residents or look at the fatcs that Obama is nit a citizen.

congrats on proving for me as always,your complete bias towards the democrats and hypocrisy as well especially since Obama expanded what Bush got started. you really should become pals with pooper the fact you are as much a hypocrite as he is.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

A. No one gives a fuck
B. It's really annoying

The fact that he needs you as a go between because he has me on pretend ignore is proof I and rightwinger own him. He is our little bitch! Lol!

And the conspiracy crap is very funny, Bush was involved with 911, Obama is really an American citizen, it is all very funny. That Bill had Vince killed, everyone knows it was Hillary! Lol!
I'd rather talk about Tom Brady, fake moon landings, illuminati, how the bankers took over in 1913, bush lied us into Iraq after he stole 2000 and allowed 9-11 in order to use it similar to how Hitler got his agenda going...

Than I would about how the rams came back to LA and ram predicted it but so did you only he called it first Who Cares?

Not that this has anything to do with the topic but great job,as always,you confirm your biased towards the democrats ignoring how they are as corrupt as the republicans.:up:

again you prove you accept the truth that Bush lied us into Iraq after he stole the 2000 election and allowed 9/11 to happen to invade Iraq yet you REFUSE to look at the facts that the Clintons had vince foster killed off as well as many other arkansas residents or look at the fatcs that Obama is nit a citizen.

congrats on proving for me as always,your complete bias towards the democrats and hypocrisy as well especially since Obama expanded what Bush got started. you really should become pals with pooper the fact you are as much a hypocrite as he is.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Looks like sealybobo is beginning to own lambsfan too.

see pooper this is WHY i have had you on ignore for years cause of how ignorant you are with untrue statements like this below.only HALF of this post is true.LA did not support the RAIDERS when they were there,that is because they never wanted the raiders in the first place,the year they won the superbowl out there,they only had a small crowd for their home opener the next season of just 44,ooo. the rams as i proved in all my videos i posted though,always packed them in.:rolleyes:

That has been my question, they did not support the Rams or the Raiders and both left. Watching USC and UCLA games, the crowds don't seem to be into the games at all. The Oregon, UCLA game seemed like a funeral not a college game atmosphere.:bsflag:

wasnt till the ealry 90's when they stopped showing up cause they hated the OWNER of the team,that evil bitch georgia frontier for trading away eric dickerson and many other greats,they BEGGED her to sell the team,she was not trying to win so they stopped showing up which was too bad for them cause it gave her the excuse to go to the NFL and move them to st louis claiming they did not support the team.:rolleyes: this is too complicated for you pooper but kroneke did the same thing,he lost on purpose in st louis so the crowd support would be so bad they stopped showing up and they did just as he knew they would.they got the most fair weather fans there in st louis.they never even wanted thew rams in the begiining,when they first got there,it was the same as when they left with half empty stadiums.

okay
sealybobo I told you i had TWO questions for you that you agreed to pass on to pooper for me,you asked one even though you really did not give an answer so hopefully THIS time you will give me an answer from him not some moronic garbage that cause i am still talking about LA that they own me bullshit.:rolleyes:

see here is the MAIN reason i have a problem with pooper other than the fact he always has his head up WRONG winger and anquitys asses all the time,same as his bedlovers wrong winger and anquity nwont own up to being proven wrong by me on the rams not coming back to LA like they were so sure of,pooper wont own up to it that he was a moron for being a stupid fool to think the Raiders had any chance whatsoever of coming back to LA. He was a moron to believe that they had any chance to be back in LA cause he actually took carson seriously even though i posted MANY times on that thread carson was a hoax cause it was toxic landdump yet the moron STILL though the raiders had any chance of being in LA this year? comedy gold.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Its all there and black and white in post#637 here.:biggrin:
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

ask him for me WHY he wont own up to it that he was a moron to believe the raiders had any chance and I promise i wont mention the Rams coming back to LA to you again,not unless it is a thread like this one i made myself which is indeed about the rams,:D if you enter one of these rams threads in the future,well thats one you,:D

Last edited:
pooper and his lover WRONG winger who he always has the head up his ass on as well as anquity,those morons BOTH said the raiders would be in LA in 2106,they sre such morons they ignored all the facts i posted MANY times that thew owners dont want the raiders in LA again cause they hate the davis family which is WHY spanos and the chargers are there but the raiders are not.logic and common sense of course never registers with these two stupid fuck morons who are STILL butthurt over being wrong on this same as anquity.:rolleyes:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Still own lambsfan!! Three straight post by the little feller, he is all bent! Lol!

BTW: nut job, seals leans left, I lean right and we both get along fine. It's you that is plan nutso. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep USMB people are too arrogant to admit when they are proven wrong.
Are you back?

A. No one gives a fuck
B. It's really annoying

when one wont even admit that I proved him wrong and changes the subject all the time yet he somehow OWNS me and the other WRONG winger,who like anquity is STILL butthurt over me taking him to school on this,and this guy is poopers hero,the same guy who cant even agree with him on what city the rams play in this year but you say these three morons somehow OWN me as well? pooper has obviously been giving you way too much of that crack he smokes.:haha:

oh and it was someone else who recently called him WRONG winger,HE came up with that name for him,not me,people who are not friends with that troll see immediately how he can never admit when he is wrong.:biggrin:

You dont get it that those two are STILL butthurt i took them to school the fact they wont own up to it that i proved them wrong.:rolleyes-41:

and sorry to break your heart but just because you are afraid of the truth that Obama is not a us citizen and clinton killed off vince foster and many others in arkansas while governor there,just because you are afraid of that little truth and wont look at the facts doesnt mean its a theory.:rolleyes:

oh and this post of your just confirms as always how you are indeed biased towards the democrats and ignore their corruption.:up:

you forgot to tell pooper in your ramblings how you are indeed biased towards the democrats,you do the same thing on the democrats that poopers lovers anquity and USMB's resident troll WRONG winger always does about admitting they were proven wrong by me on the Rams coming back to LA,ignore facts.:rolleyes:

you forget to tell pooper about your bias towards the democrats,that you have this warped logic that you agree with me that Bush and Cheney were behind 9/11 yet even though the evidence is just as irrefutable that clinton killed off vince foster and that obama is not a us citizen,you wont look at the evidence on those two cases because cause it destroys your THEORY that the democrats are just as corrupt as the republicans so enough of this bs anybody owns me here.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Pooper already knows I'm a liberal progressive democrat

Still own lambsfan!! Three straight post by the little feller, he is all bent! Lol!

BTW: nut job, seals leans left, I lean right and we both get along fine. It's you that is plan nutso. Lol!

Why won't you own up to being wrong about the raiders moving back to LA?

After this question laramfan going to tell me why he got banned

and more specifically,how could he be such a stupid moron to think the owners would want a bumbling clown like davis,an owner who the all the owners are sore at the davis family cause of traiter al suing them to move to LA in the first place,despite that fact i spelled out for him dummies style and also the fact the carson site was a toxic land dump you cant go by without choking,despite those facts i posted MANY times,like the moron him and hie lover WRONG winger are they BOTH were retarded enough to STILL think carson was for real incredibly.yet they cant own up to it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

which is incredibly cause as you can see in those posts later after poopers "I' owned up to it that I was off by one year on the year of them coming back,it was no big deal for me to own up to being wrong on the year yet those two stupid fucks WRONG winger and anquity cant own up to being wrong on them never coming back and pooper cant own up to being a moron thinking the raiders had any chance despite the mountains of evidence i gave back then?:rolleyes:

I always said from day one Rams would be back in LA and there was a 50/50 chance the chargers would be as well.Only thing i got wrong on obviously was the year 2016 but I am not butthurt on being wrong on that as anquity and WRONG winger obviously are about them never coming back.:rolleyes: or pooper is about being a moron thinking the raiders had any chance.:rolleyes:

Are you back?

A. No one gives a fuck
B. It's really annoying

Pooper already knows I'm a liberal progressive democrat

I am guessing the fact he is posting on this thread,the psychotic nutcase is STILL having conversations with himself talking to me in the first person as he always does.this troll scares me that he has that problem.:lmao::lmao:

Obviously he is.I know he isnt here to talk about the TOPIC.:rolleyes:

I doubt that even that other nutcase anquity would bother to talk to himself if i put HIM on ignore
Only reason I dont add him on is HE has always been amusing to me watching him go into meltdown mode and throw temper tantrems and change the subject when i ask him that question of the rams the fact he is so butthurt he was proven wrong on it.:biggrin:

there is something seriously wrong with pooper he cant handle the truth he is on ignore and talks to himself.when someone puts me on ignore i sure as hell dont talk to myelf,i talk to others about what a moron that poster is,not to them though.thats someone who is obviously mentally unstable and needs help.:lmao: pooper obviously is the fact he used to go around STALKING me on my Rams thread talking to himself.:lmao:

speaking of which,the title of this article so much nailed it.:thup:

the chargers need to get the hell out of LA.It is Rams country,only the Rams belong.

Rams are the only team that belongs in Los Angeles

Last edited:

I noticed that Alex did as well.It looks like his is permanent though.Looks like it is now all of a sudden not allowed here anymore to expose brady as the fraud he is,that is not even one of the top 20 best ever,I will probably get a permanent ban just for saying that now same as alex was for speaking the truth about him.:rolleyes:

Tell lambsfans if he wants me to answer any of his silly little questions, he needs to ask me himself, however pussies like lambsfan won't, because I own him and he knows it. Lol!

I noticed that Alex did as well.It looks like his is permanent though.Looks like it is now all of a sudden not allowed here anymore to expose brady as the fraud he is,that is not even one of the top 20 best ever,I will probably get a permanent ban just for saying that now same as alex was for speaking the truth about him.:rolleyes:

Dumb ass you didn't get banned for exposing Brady and you know it. The fact you are dishonest about it is telling. The reason Alex isn't here is not for speaking poorly about Brady. Lol! rightwinger and antiquity own laramfan. It is so funny!

Dumb ass you didn't get banned for exposing Brady and you know it. The fact you are dishonest about it is telling. The reason Alex isn't here is not for speaking poorly about Brady. Lol! rightwinger and antiquity own laramfan. It is so funny!
I'm not buying that is the reason he got banned and now what the hell did Alex do to get banned. I think mods should be able to say what the person's violation was. They don't have to be specific

you should go and ask them and pass it on to us cause they wont post I publicly.you are so correct though,they should own up to it on why he got banned and aren't you going to tell me if pooper is being a coward or not avoiding how he wont own up to how he was a moron about the raiders? you never DID tell me what his reply on that was? pooper I have no doubt got him banned somehow,he goes and whines to the mods all the time like the crybaby he is same as old fart style.

the guy is such a psychotic nutcase how he always talks to himself all the time here talking to me in the first person obviously.:haha: which is so surprise of course the fact he stalked me for two years on my rams thread.

you should go and ask them and pass it on to us cause they wont post I publicly.you are so correct though,they should own up to it on why he got banned and aren't you going to tell me if pooper is being a coward or not avoiding how he wont own up to how he was a moron about the raiders? you never DID tell me what his reply on that was? pooper I have no doubt got him banned somehow,he goes and whines to the mods all the time like the crybaby he is same as old fart style.

the guy is such a psychotic nutcase how he always talks to himself all the time here talking to me in the first person obviously.:haha: which is so surprise of course the fact he stalked me for two years on my rams thread.
He said you have to ask him yourself and that he owns you

He said you have to ask him yourself and that he owns you

in short then,that means -yeah i was a stupid moron idiot to ignore all your facts you mentioned many times back then that the raiders under mark davis will never be in LA again,that i was a moron to not see it that it was an indeed a hoax cause of the obvious fact it was a toxic landdump.:rofl:

the fact his lover anquity is so similiar to him and always changes the subject all he time about the rams never coming back when i ask him that,i am not about to ask him why he cant own up to being a moron ignoring facts the raiders would never be in LA again cause he will do the same thing anquity does on the rams not coming back.,just change the subject..:rolleyes:

anyways getting back to the topic here,its incredible of how all i ever hear around here is BS that LA never supported the rams and lost two teams when they only lost ONE team the raiders cause that IS true that LA never supported the raiders as i just proved in my previous posts.Matter of fact Al Davis after he had been there for about five years,he even hinted about that time he we missed being in oakland making a public comment that he missed the loud roar of the OAKLAND crowds. It was not long after being there he realised he made the worst mistake ever,same thing will happen with dean spanos and the chargers.

the rams on the other hand, never would have left LA and been gone these past 20 years had carrol rosenbloom not died,that bitch wife georgia frontiere once she got ownership of the team she used her high power she had to change the will her husband had that his SON would gain ownership of the team once he died,after she became owner she went and fired him,her own son in law,what a fucking bitch,she is burning in hell now along with al davis and where dean spanos will join them.

Forum List

Back