Okay how come I never hear how st louis lost two NFL teams?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Okay all I ever hear around here is how LA lost two teams and a bunch of BS they lost them cause they were not supported well,blah blah blah blah.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Ignoring the facts that while in LA for the majority of the time the Rams were there they were always ranked in the top five in league attendance.You can look it up yourselves that the attendance numbers were always on par with the numbers other teams had at their stadiums.

People will say that because they played in the coliseum where the capacity was over a 100,000 that many times the attendance was very small cause it was just around 55,000. well they don't understand that back then football was not big like it is now because baseball was Americas favorite pastime till the mid 80's and that was the average attendance for ALL NFL teams back then. NOW it is around 77,000.

They are incorrect saying LA lost two teams.they lost ONE team the Raiders.Nobody in LA ever wanted the Raiders in the first place.here is the proof,the first year the Raiders were in LA,despite winning a superbowl their last year in Oakland,their first game was only a little over 42,000.

The the year they won the superbowl out there that season and the next year for their home opener,they only had over 44,000 fans where the Rams that same year for their home opener had a standing room only crowd of over 65,000. the Oakland Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but clearly nobody in LA cared.:lmao:

Oh and it was not till the early 90's when the Rams had bad fan support and it was because they hated the OWNER of the team,not because of poor play on the field,they begged her to sell the team cause she traded away Eric Dickerson and many other great ram players so who can blame them for not wanting to give her a dime?.:rolleyes:

Here is proof LA does not have fair weather fans as well. the one year the Chargers played there till now,despite going 8-4 and making the playoffs going as far as to the AFC title game,they only had crowds of just over 11,000 or so where the Rams that same season had crowds of over 77,000 even though they went just 4-8.:up: fair weather huh?:rolleyes:

oh and check out this as well.

It is true that the packed rush hour traffic means that a 7 p.m. start time for a weekday game is challenging and it may take a few minutes for a stadium or arena to fill up, but Southern California fans are as dedicated as any across the country. I grew up rooting for the Dodgers, Angels, Lakers Rams, and local colleges in the 50’s and early 60’s and care deeply about their progress. It is time to put the inaccurate myths to rest.
The Myth Of Blase Southern California Sports Fans | The Huffington Post

oh and how about this?

the Dallas Cowboys came it at first with average attendance for the 2016 season at 92,388 and the Rams came in second at 83,687.Not bad for a team that looked like the worst NFL team in the league this year.:lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is a huge venue. The capacity is 93,607. The Dallas Cowboys couldn’t fill that thing, let alone the Rams.

According to ESPN, the Rams only fill up 89.8 percent of the stadium.

But don’t get too quick to judge the Rams based on percentage, considering how hard it would be to fill The Coliseum.

Pro Football Reference notes that the Rams drew the lowest overall attendance in the NFL last season while in St. Louis. So the Los Angeles numbers are disappointing but are also a drastic improvement.:lmao:

People here have obviously never been to a game in st Louis cause if they HAD,they would know that place was always half empty all the time with the opposing players always outnumbering the home teams crowds.:lmao: the media will say the attendance was like 55,000 that it was near capacity but that is because kroneke would BUY up the seats.lol the actual BUTTS IN THE SEATS were an entirely different story with only 25,000 or so butts actually in the seats.:D

Last edited:
Like I just got done proving the Raiders were never embraced in LA,LA never wanted them having a half empty stadium of just over 44,000 for their first home opener after winning the superbowl their next season and just over 42,000 for their first game in LA even AFTER winning a superbowl in Oakland the previous year.:rofl:

The Rams though? People say they were well.Oh really? look at these three videos below.

funny I did not see one empty seat in any of those Rams games in those 3 videos played in LA which was the norm for them there the majority of the time in LA.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
St Louis has only lost one football team - the St Louis Cardinals.

The St Louis Rams had a poor year this year in the NFC West, and fired their coach, Jeff Fisher.
okay troll who has his head up rightwingers ass.:rofl: thats WHY i put you on ignore a couple years ago,you never contribute anything same as your lover.i was hoping THIS time you might have grown up.no such luck though i see.:rolleyes-41:

funny I did not see one empty seat in any of those Rams games in those 3 videos played in LA which was the norm for them there the majority of the time in LA.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Funny, I don't see the Colosseum in any of those videos.

uh the very first one at the top is from the coliseum days.you can clearly see from watching it it took place during the 70's. the Rams did not move to Anaheim until the 1980 season when the evil bitch Georgia Frontiere took over ownership from the team from her late husband Carrol Rosenbloom who died in 1979 which was a shame since he never got the chance to see his Rams go to the superbowl.

Rosenbloom dying was a terrible tragedy to happen to the NFL because after his death as i said,Frontiere moved the team out of LA to Anaheim which opened up the doors for traiter Al Davis and the raiders to move them to LA into the Coilseum.Had Rosenbloom not died,he never would have moved the team out of LA and he sure as hell would NEVER have moved the team to st louis,the home town of that evil bitch wife he married. :mad:

He sure was not very smart and marrying that evil bitch,he should have done more research into her,she didnt even respect his wishes to keep the team in LA.someday i am going to find her grave and go piss on it. she is now burning in hell with al davis and dean spanos will join them someday in the future.

oh and you mentioned before how Ram games and raider games were blacked out.well the differnce was RAM games had EXCELLENT crowds at their games that is WHY they were on monday night football many times in BOTH the 70's and 80's where the Raider games in LA,the Raiders had such small crowds that they NEVER had games shown on monday night football the entire time they were in LA.:biggrin::lmao:

you can research it and look it up and you will see for yourself.:D and please do,dont take my word for it.:D

Last edited:
Laramfan has been bitch slapped so often on this board he is now hiding. You can't keep lying and telling half truths and have people that believe you.

The asshole tells us he never watches current NFL games then admits he watches the Super Bowl but because he misses some of it, he really isn't watching the Super Bowl. What kind of stupid logic is that?

No one wants to talk about their failures.

yep USMB people are too arrogant to admit when they are proven wrong.
Are you back?

yeah and btw,you never answered my question i posed on that one thread when you agreed to be the middle man between me and pooper so I am going to try ONE more time.

ask pooper where does he come up with this retarded warped logic he has that his lovers WRONG winger and anquity somehow own me when right winger and him cant even agree in what city the rams are playing in this year? :haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and anquity? HE has never answered my question i have asked him a thousand times THE PAST TWO YEARS what he was saying on the Rams never coming back to LA always changing the subject but somehow they own me? please have him explain that one to you for me.i am dying to hear his warped explanation.:cuckoo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

proof of how pooper LIES about me all the time making up that outright lie they owned me when it was just the opposite.:lmao:

Last edited:

The St Louis Rams had a poor year this year in the NFC West, and fired their coach, Jeff Fisher.
LA has lost three teams......Chargers, Raiders, Rams

St. Louis has only lost the Cards and is still stuck with the Rams. nobody else wants them

Are you back?

yeah and btw,you never answered my question i posed on that one thread when you agreed to be the middle man between me and pooper so I am going to try ONE more time.

ask pooper where does he come up with this retarded warped logic he has that his lovers WRONG winger and anquity somehow own me when right winger and him cant even agree in what city the rams are playing in this year? :haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and anquity? HE has never answered my question i have asked him a thousand times THE PAST TWO YEARS what he was saying on the Rams never coming back to LA always changing the subject but somehow they own me? please have him explain that one to you for me.i am dying to hear his warped explanation.:cuckoo:

proof of how pooper LIES about me all the time making up that outright lie they owned me when it was just the opposite.:lmao:

More proof that you are owned, if you can't man up then so be it. Leave sealybobo out of it, wimp!

LA has lost three teams......Chargers, Raiders, Rams

St. Louis has only lost the Cards and is still stuck with the Rams. nobody else wants them

LA has lost several teams Bulldogs, Dons, Chargers, Rams, Raiders, Ramblers, Sun, Express, Xtreme, Cobras and on and on. Not sure why they can't keep a team, the have people in KC that really support them!

Are you back?

More proof that you are owned, if you can't man up then so be it. Leave sealybobo out of it, wimp!
I promised I would ask you. Why do you say you own him when he was right?

Are you back?

I can't believe he's still talking about this. It's as if he doesn't realize

A. No one gives a fuck
B. It's really annoying
C. Makes it seems like somethings wrong with him.

He thinks bill Clinton had Vince foster killed. Now maybe he did but what evidence does he have? And if I had to guess if he has any evidence or is it more probable he's just a conspiracy theorist, he then says Obama wasn't born in America.

That's all the evidence I need to know not to take anything he says seriously because that's so clearly a conspiracy theory designed to file up the ignorant racist fools of America.

So anyone retarded enough to continue going on and on about the rams in LA doesn't own anyone.

La ram fan, these guys own your ass

Are you back?

If he wants to know, he can ask me directly.

Are you back?

If he wants to know, he can ask me directly.
Well I'm starting to get annoyed. I feel like Samuel l Jackson on pulp fiction when that guy kept saying "what?' Everytime he asked a question.

Say what one more time mother fucker!

So la ram fan needs to move on. Don't ask any of us about the rams moving back to LA. Don't ever mention it again. Everytime you do all I think k is papageorge owns your ass

Are you back?

A. No one gives a fuck
B. It's really annoying

He thinks bill Clinton had Vince foster killed. Now maybe he did but what evidence does he have? And if I had to guess if he has any evidence or is it more probable he's just a conspiracy theorist, he then says Obama wasn't born in America.

That's all the evidence I need to know not to take anything he says seriously because that's so clearly a conspiracy theory designed to file up the ignorant racist fools of America.

So anyone retarded enough to continue going on and on about the rams in LA doesn't own anyone.

The fact that he needs you as a go between because he has me on pretend ignore is proof I and rightwinger own him. He is our little bitch! Lol!

And the conspiracy crap is very funny, Bush was involved with 911, Obama is really an American citizen, it is all very funny. That Bill had Vince killed, everyone knows it was Hillary! Lol!

Are you back?

A. No one gives a fuck
B. It's really annoying

The fact that he needs you as a go between because he has me on pretend ignore is proof I and rightwinger own him. He is our little bitch! Lol!

And the conspiracy crap is very funny, Bush was involved with 911, Obama is really an American citizen, it is all very funny. That Bill had Vince killed, everyone knows it was Hillary! Lol!
I'd rather talk about Tom Brady, fake moon landings, illuminati, how the bankers took over in 1913, bush lied us into Iraq after he stole 2000 and allowed 9-11 in order to use it similar to how Hitler got his agenda going...

Than I would about how the rams came back to LA and ram predicted it but so did you only he called it first Who Cares?

Forum List

Back