Okay everyone, be honest.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Is America really that fucked up? Is it really that violent, racist, sexist, greedy, oppressive, homophobic? Is or REALLY that bad? If it is any of those please pose a personal account of you being a victim of any of that.

America is a flawless paradise with God himself blessing us from the White House and halls of Mar-a-Lago.

Is America really that fucked up? Is it really that violent, racist, sexist, greedy, oppressive, homophobic? Is or REALLY that bad? If it is any of those please pose a personal account of you being a victim of any of that.

Is America Violent?

Chicago over the weekend make Mosul look like paradise...

Greedy?

Obama just bought a House and preaches about sharing while not sharing most of his wealth...

Oppressive?

How many laws would you like me to list to show you that Big Brother tell us how to live?

Racism still lives today and so does Sexism and I am never going to deny the two best qualities of mine...

As for Homophobic, well not as much but still plenty guys and gals will scream Faggot if they can not think of another word to insult Same Sex Lovers...

------------------------------------------- USA is fine all these 70 years that I been in the USA since birth . USA is going downhill these last 30 years in my opinion though Crixus .

How many babies have to be dismembered per-day, on average, for America to be considered screwed up? We're discussing the subject without you handing us anything to measure with.

Actually, violence is way down. The main reason we have a country full of overly emotional ignorant morons on the left is availability heuristics. Pushed by mass media and social network.

Therefore, we are becoming a world of braindead demonic idiots marching to the drum of the devilish downward spiral.

---------------------------------------- yep , seems to me that all the 'ill' or problems that Crixus mentions just above in his original post are just silly personal problems where i'd just roll my eyes and laugh . Violence might be the only exception that could be a concern but I hear that violence in the USA is going down and I have never been worried or attacked with serious and murderous violence and I've lived all over the USA .

How many babies have to be dismembered per-day, on average, for America to be considered screwed up? We're discussing the subject without you handing us anything to measure with.

Perhaps if you adopted decent maternity and family leave policies, a liveable minimum wage, universal health care with income supports and subsidized child care for poor families like the rest of the first world has done, poor working women could afford to carry their children to term and raise them.

Since Republicans refuse to consider any of these reasonable "family values" changes, you have the highest rate of abortion in the first world. If you really wanted to stop abortions, you'd deal with the poverty that drives it. Instead, the right attacks and scapegoats the women who can't afford to have more children.

The right's stance on abortion is about control women's sexuality. It has nothing to do with their babies since the right does care one whit for these babies once they're no longer in utero. This is just a means to launch misogynistic attacks on women.

My dog, Spot, is very happy with America. He is a real tail wager.

------------------------------------------- USA is fine all these 70 years that I been in the USA since birth . USA is going downhill these last 30 years in my opinion though Crixus .

Not in your opinion, in your deepest desire on your way out.

I noticed you included homophobic like it's a bad thing. The normalization of sexual perversion is sick, disgusting, and immoral.

Perhaps if you adopted decent maternity and family leave policies, a liveable minimum wage, universal health care with income supports and subsidized child care for poor families like the rest of the first world has done, poor working women could afford to carry their children to term and raise them.

Since Republicans refuse to consider any of these reasonable "family values" changes, you have the highest rate of abortion in the first world. If you really wanted to stop abortions, you'd deal with the poverty that drives it. Instead, the right attacks and scapegoats the women who can't afford to have more children.

The right's stance on abortion is about control women's sexuality. It has nothing to do with their babies since the right does care one whit for these babies once they're no longer in utero. This is just a means to launch misogynistic attacks on women.

:lmao:

Ignorant outsider.

'Perhaps if you used violence to force people to treat their employees a specific way, then used violence to force people to pay their employees a specific amount, used even more violence to rob people of even more money to pay for a system less efficient than that of a free market, [insert appeal to popularity fallacy here], also don't forget to completely ignore the existence of adoption!'
What a profound argument, you nailed every single nonsensical talking point politicians have hammered into the skulls of unthinking sheep like you. Good sheep.

Using the term "reasonable" doesn't suddenly make your desire to use violence to get what you want such.

The Government institutionalizes that poverty through hundreds of thousands of regulations that increase the cost of living, robbery, and by forcing people to use a currency with declining purchasing power. Of course, you don't actually care about facts, or you'd actually be fully aware of this instead of just repeating what politicians tell you.

I don't care what the "right's" stance on anything is, the left-right dichotomy is false, and only perpetuated by people like you who do the minimal amount of research, or none at all in your case most likely. You can CLAIM what they think, but it has nothing to do the objective fact that dismembering babies is completely unethical, and your lord and savior Government has been doing it.

Besides that, claiming that someone pointing out that actually dismembering actual babies is just misogyny is meant to turn the discussion into a kafka trap so that you no longer have to refute the actual argument itself.

TLDR; At the very least, I'm glad you're DEFINITELY not hurting yourself, since you're not even trying to think.

---------------------------------------- yep , seems to me that all the 'ill' or problems that Crixus mentions just above in his original post are just silly personal problems where i'd just roll my eyes and laugh . Violence might be the only exception that could be a concern but I hear that violence in the USA is going down and I have never been worried or attacked with serious and murderous violence and I've lived all over the USA .

Thousands of years from now, a professional football team on Mars will be named "The Americans" to intimidate their opponents.

America is fine in general. What you view every day are handpicked stories by a deceptive Media to sway opinion to the Left. They also suppress the many positive events that happen every day in America.

I noticed you included homophobic like it's a bad thing. The normalization of sexual perversion is sick, disgusting, and immoral.
---------------------------------------- and 'homophobic' . what does that even mean . Does it mean that you avoid 'homos' when ever possible . If that's what it means , what is the harm or big deal with avoinding or shunning some person or group in a Free Country ??

Forum List

Back