Is hillary waiting in the wings?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Many do not realize how power hungry she is and has always been...but is there any conceivable opportunity now for her to once again somehow manage to get the nomination?

First of all biden is a very weak candidate....I agree with all those who believe he simply does not have what it takes to get the democratic party nomination.

Elizabeth Warren seems at least to many to be the most likely candidate---yet---is she too radical?

Biden began as the frontrunner for two basic reasons.....of all of them he is the most centrist and establishment type and the polls indicate he could beat Trump...as of right now.

However, things change and it is very possible that biden as seems more likely everyday will fall by the wayside.

I think hillary will hold back for a lil while waiting for biden's support to weaken and it will weaken tremendously after he loses the first two primaries.....that is when I see hillary offering herself as the savior of the democratic party....biden being too weak, warren and sanders too radical.

The only thing that can stop her quest would be her health....whatever health problems she has are kept from the people but if something dramatic happens with her health then it would be all over for hillary.

Hillary 2.0

a2636831135_16.jpg

I'm worried that since Hillary beat both Trump and Sanders in 2016, the democrats will do the obvious and rightfully make her their nominee again

Hillary is history. She might be waiting, but it aint happening.

Forum List

Back