Guess I need to find another CHL place to get a license.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Wife's gonna finally get it. Called this place today about it to see what it cost and all. Well, got around to talking about guns and stuff and he said she could qualify with any gun, even a .22. So I said ok, she has a .357 magnum she can use then. And then I was like WTF? The guy says well that's a cannon! Can she shoot it? Does she shoot it much? WTF? DudE? I said well, she can shoot .38 specials in it but yes she can shoot it. Then he says, oh well then ok, blah blah blah. Sounds like another dumbass that is scared of guns.

Wife's gonna finally get it. Called this place today about it to see what it cost and all. Well, got around to talking about guns and stuff and he said she could qualify with any gun, even a .22. So I said ok, she has a .357 magnum she can use then. And then I was like WTF? The guy says well that's a cannon! Can she shoot it? Does she shoot it much? WTF? DudE? I said well, she can shoot .38 specials in it but yes she can shoot it. Then he says, oh well then ok, blah blah blah. Sounds like another dumbass that is scared of guns.

Qualify with any gun? Kewl! S&W 500 Magnum for the win!

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg

You'll get scoliosis carrying that thing.

• Banned

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg
She's got the eyes of a killer and the mouth of an eating machine!

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg
She's got the eyes of a killer and the mouth of an eating machine!
She probably eats all her kills.

Forum List

Back