OK Tea Party....Time to belly up to the bar

Yet, Emergency Room Services are available.

Which are much more expensive..over the long run..then having someone covered by insurance.

Nope. What is more expensive in the long run is open border policy. You are just in denial. The market price will bend to what people can afford or stay in inventory. Same with services.

:lol:

Oh gosh..that's just funny.

Yep, illegal immigrants are just racing to get services so they can get discovered and deported.

And again..President Obama's administration has been deporting illegals faster then President Bush's administration did.

Which are much more expensive..over the long run..then having someone covered by insurance.

Nope. What is more expensive in the long run is open border policy. You are just in denial. The market price will bend to what people can afford or stay in inventory. Same with services.

Oh and look at the typical bait and switch by the right winger. LOL He can't debate the fact that emergency room services available to the uninsured is more expensive than having someone covered by insurance going to the emergency room, so he tries to change the subject. LOL

How typical.

Typical and typically wrong. Illegals do pay taxes..they have to. And they pay into SSI. Most wind up going back in a few years anyway..once they make a large amount of cash.

And if they get sick..they look for "friendly" physicians, one that will cater to this community. It's sort of a black market underground thing.

On the whole..they contribute to programs they will never use, perform work no one else will do..and cheaper.

No wonder big business wants them "illegal".

what's funny is the tears in your cheereos:clap2:

Actually I ate raisin bran for breakfast but no tears here. I see the republicans winning the house as a good thing. Now that actually have to DO something other than just say no.

Furthermore, it's funny how you didn't address the fact that many republicans didn't seem to mind the stimulus money when they tried to take credit for what it had done. LOL <sarcasm> I wonder why? LOL

One proposal that is repeatedly discussed is the elimination of agricultural subsidies and price supports. One program that Tea Party Republicans should support is the elimination of "direct payments," which is a $5 billion a year subsidy that pays landowners a set per-acre amount regardless of what they're currently growing or whether prices are high or low.

I seriously hope they propose doing that.

Wait a sec. They're illegal, but they have vaild SocSec #'s? And they get electronic paychecks that take out SocSec and taxes?

Are you sure about that?

Oh and look at the typical bait and switch by the right winger. LOL He can't debate the fact that emergency room services available to the uninsured is more expensive than having someone covered by insurance going to the emergency room, so he tries to change the subject. LOL

How typical.

What I'm tired of debating is the proverbial $100.00 band-aid and why everyone should have one, or ten, or a hundred. My question, plain and simple is why should the proverbial band-aid cost $100.00 in the first place? Why should Health Care or Education cost so much. There are many excuses, few reasons. In Health Care, Law Suits are a factor, Illegal Immigration is a factor, Government interference is also a factor. These are not bait and switch tactics, they are examples of an unjust formula. Nice try though. Maybe we just need more free clinics for you to donate to.

Actually I ate raisin bran for breakfast but no tears here. I see the republicans winning the house as a good thing. Now that actually have to DO something other than just say no.

Furthermore, it's funny how you didn't address the fact that many republicans didn't seem to mind the stimulus money when they tried to take credit for what it had done. LOL <sarcasm> I wonder why? LOL

One proposal that is repeatedly discussed is the elimination of agricultural subsidies and price supports. One program that Tea Party Republicans should support is the elimination of "direct payments," which is a $5 billion a year subsidy that pays landowners a set per-acre amount regardless of what they're currently growing or whether prices are high or low.

Why do we subsidize tobacco farmers?

Your campaigns were full of rhetoric and bumper sticker slogans. Now that you have actually been elected it is time to put some meat on those bones.

Its easy to say "cut spending" "eliminate waste" "end earmarks"....now you have to actually do it. What are you going to cut? What will be the impact of those cuts? What will happen if they cut the Social Security, Medicare ?

How does a Tea Party candidate get things done in Washington? It is still the same old city.

I think they are in for a rude awakening and will be the same old Washington insiders they campaigned so hard against

Shhhh. Here's the secret formula.

We'll campaign for spending cuts, Reid and Obama will move further Left, Dems lose another 75 seats and the Presidency in 2012

Wait a sec. They're illegal, but they have vaild SocSec #'s? And they get electronic paychecks that take out SocSec and taxes?

Are you sure about that?

Uh if they are hired to do an on the books job and SS and taxes are taken out then the money still goes into the system but they will never benefit from it because they do not have valid SS#s. It's really pretty simple to understand.

Are you sure about that?

Uh if they are hired to do an on the books job and SS and taxes are taken out then the money still goes into the system but they will never benefit from it because they do not have valid SS#s. It's really pretty simple to understand.

They're here illegally and you've convinced yourselves that they have valid, not stolen, Social Security numbers so they can pay in and not be paid in cash.

Wow!

Are you still waiting for that Nigeria Diamond Mine to pay off?

Frank, why don't you actually go do some fucking research for fuck's sake, and find out for yourself if they pay in. It would make you look a lot less of an ass-hole, because you're ridiculing people for knowing that answer, while you obviously don't, and that's dick.

Yep, illegal immigrants are just racing to get services so they can get discovered and deported.

And again..President Obama's administration has been deporting illegals faster then President Bush's administration did.

I live very close to a major Hospital in NYC. It is packed every day. You know nothing of what you speak. Surprise surprise.

I live very close to a major Hospital in NYC. It is packed every day. You know nothing of what you speak. Surprise surprise.

You live in the melting pot mecca of the United States, and at the same time think that you know the immigration status of those you see? Tell me if I'm wrong.

Yes the catch and release program has been so helpful.

Sure I do. You talking about Elmhurst General? My father died there.

I am well acquainted with the place.

Are you sure about that?

Yes. Illegals can apply for a taxpayer ID number for paying taxes, but can receive no benefits. I've seen it done; Or they just pay in under a fake number, and still can receive no benefits. In fact, I've never seen it done by any other means.

You live in the melting pot mecca of the United States, and at the same time think that you know the immigration status of those you see? Tell me if I'm wrong.

Pretty funny..since I use to live in Grandview Towers..in um..Elmhurst when I was a kid.

Why do we subsidize tobacco farmers?

Again..try it.

John Boehner is a big shill for big tobacco.

How typical.

What I'm tired of debating is the proverbial $100.00 band-aid and why everyone should have one, or ten, or a hundred. My question, plain and simple is why should the proverbial band-aid cost $100.00 in the first place? Why should Health Care or Education cost so much. There are many excuses, few reasons. In Health Care, Law Suits are a factor, Illegal Immigration is a factor, Government interference is also a factor. These are not bait and switch tactics, they are examples of an unjust formula. Nice try though. Maybe we just need more free clinics for you to donate to.

If you are tired of it then don't waste other poster's time by responding when you don;lt actually want to debate what is being discussed. LOL
As for why the costs you only have to look at what you righties allegedly believe and that is the free market.
BTW how can you, on one hand, complain about lawsuits which would have to be limited by "Government interference" even as you try to complain about "Government interference" on the other

Furthermore, it is a bait and switch because he was talking about the comparison of uninsired care to insured care in the emergency room and instead of addressing that you went on a rant about illegals.

You know, I find it funny that you only respond to posts that you think you can spin as you avoid the majority of the questions asked of you. LOL

How typical.

If you are tired of it then don't waste other poster's time by responding when you don;lt actually want to debate what is being discussed. LOL
As for why the costs you only have to look at what you righties allegedly believe and that is the free market.
BTW how can you, on one hand, complain about lawsuits which would have to be limited by "Government interference" even as you try to complain about "Government interference" on the other

Furthermore, it is a bait and switch because he was talking about the comparison of uninsired care to insured care in the emergency room and instead of addressing that you went on a rant about illegals.

You know, I find it funny that you only respond to posts that you think you can spin as you avoid the majority of the questions asked of you. LOL

Reason is beyond you Smith. The only waste of time is your flawed argument. Government has a primary role, and government has a role that it usurped. You don't know the difference between the two, you do not understand the limit of power or jurisdiction, that is why the cost, which is such a small part of the tyranny, is so great.

Cost of service has a direct relationship to overhead, unpaid services have a direct relationship to overhead. Federal Mandate has a direct relation to overhead. Illegal;s getting services they don't pay for, has a direct relation to overhead. I guess that makes you a lier and a thief, with a piss poor attitude. I'm not your puppet on a string, here to answer your questions. Answer your own questions.

Are you sure about that?

They're here illegally and you've convinced yourselves that they have valid, not stolen, Social Security numbers so they can pay in and not be paid in cash.

Wow!

Are you still waiting for that Nigeria Diamond Mine to pay off?

Are you retarded or just a lying sack of shite?? I NEVER said that they had valid SS#s so why LIE and claim that i did??

Even with an INvalid SS# if they get a job that is on the books, they will have taxes withdrawn from their pay that will go into the system that they will NEVER benefit from.

I thought I stated that quite clearly previously, so why did you feel the need to be dishonest as you inserted an opinion that was not mine and try to claim that it was??

Forum List

Back