Tea Party to Raise Debt Limit?

LiberalNut

Oct 22, 2010
It's one of the first votes the New Congress will have to make. The real world will hit the tea party demagogues on day one. They will have to vote to raise the debt limit or face the almost imediate trainwreck of the economy if they don't.

What will they do? Stick to principles and bring on the double dip immediately or do what needs to be done and have one of their first acts in power be raising the debt limit?

I'll take the latter for 1000 Alex.

Will you understand then wingnuts?

I doubt it.

If we had a fiscally responsible government, we wouldn't have to have a vote on whether to raise it.

Do you raise your own credit limit? No. You run out of money, you bite the bullet. We have some hard days ahead. We are ready for them. Are you?

No. You run out of money

Fool. There's no way even the Tea Party idiots don't vote to raise the debt limit. No way. Watch it happen.

What will you say about the Tea party and your new Republican majority when they do what they have to do, what they've always done?

Not allowing the government to beg, borrow, or steal more money is going to wreck the economy?

The economy is already wrecked, precisely because the government has been incessantly begging, borrowing, and stealing money.

Last edited:
So, you expect that the tea party demagogues will stop the raising of the debt limit?

LOL!

What will you say when they don't?

What a bunch of Idiots.

There was no Tea party listed on the ballots I voted on. I only saw, Rep, Dem, and Indis.

but don't worry folks, it won't stop them from trying to blame all their shit on them.

So, you expect that the tea party demagogues will stop the raising of the debt limit?
LOL!
What will you say when they don't?

633918709174179410-yourproblem.jpg

Anyone with any expectation that their vote yesterday was going to change anything was just as deluded as Obummer supporters that thought that GITMO would close, and overseas wars would end within hours of curious george taking the oath of office.

They didn't have to. Now they have to or they face the trainwreck. They will vote to raise the debt limit. Otherwise they'd have to cut a trillion and a half in spending IN ONE YEAR.

Fat chance o' that.

What will you say when they do what they have to do?

They didn't have to. Now they have to or they face the trainwreck. They will vote to raise the debt limit. Otherwise they'd have to cut a trillion and a half in spending IN ONE YEAR.

Fat chance o' that.

What will you say when they do what they have to do?

This is going to be fun to watch. They really COULD cut a trillion..but it would mean putting a kibosh on weapon systems and cutting Medicare.

And the wingnut changes the subject.

You think they're gonna raise the debt limit Revere?

Yes or No.

It's one of the first votes the New Congress will have to make. The real world will hit the tea party demagogues on day one. They will have to vote to raise the debt limit or face the almost imediate trainwreck of the economy if they don't.

What will they do? Stick to principles and bring on the double dip immediately or do what needs to be done and have one of their first acts in power be raising the debt limit?

I'll take the latter for 1000 Alex.

Will you understand then wingnuts?

I doubt it.

they have inherited a fucked up mess from obie wan. they are gonna need some time you big fat mouthed hypocrite!

Blame Obama. Is that the Tea Party strategy when they, with the power of the purse, vote to raise the debt limit?

My, you elected a bunch of sqishes huh?

Really? You mean there will be "back room deals" and those who find it politically inconvenient will be allowed to vote the other way, while the Republican majority votes to raise the debt limit? What changed again?

Oh, and what Republican didn't run on balancing the budget? Hmmm?

New Topics

Forum List

Back