OK Tea Party....Time to belly up to the bar

Congressional priorities, none of which will pass the Senate or Obama.

1. Cut Spending , Target Depression Era Programs and Departments for elimination

2. Close the southern border

3. Audit the Federal Reserve We'd like to know who they gave our money to

4. Repeal ObamaCare, pass Whole Foods Health Care

5. Reform Fannie and Freddie so they have no role in single family home mortgages ever again. Out their SFH portfolio up for sale a la RTC.

6. Don't appropriate any funds for any of the Czars.

:lol:

Oh gosh..that's just funny.

Yep, illegal immigrants are just racing to get services so they can get discovered and deported.

And again..President Obama's administration has been deporting illegals faster then President Bush's administration did.

I live very close to a major Hospital in NYC. It is packed every day. You know nothing of what you speak. Surprise surprise.

Sure I do. You talking about Elmhurst General? My father died there.

I am well acquainted with the place.

If you were around the neighborhood at all you would know that there are hundreds standing on the streets every day waiting for work. You would know that Illegals are not deported here, you would know that the ER is routinely at full capacity. A fairer solution here would be free clinics.

Uh if they are hired to do an on the books job and SS and taxes are taken out then the money still goes into the system but they will never benefit from it because they do not have valid SS#s. It's really pretty simple to understand.

They're here illegally and you've convinced yourselves that they have valid, not stolen, Social Security numbers so they can pay in and not be paid in cash.

Wow!

Are you still waiting for that Nigeria Diamond Mine to pay off?

Are you retarded or just a lying sack of shite?? I NEVER said that they had valid SS#s so why LIE and claim that i did??

Even with an INvalid SS# if they get a job that is on the books, they will have taxes withdrawn from their pay that will go into the system that they will NEVER benefit from.

I thought I stated that quite clearly previously, so why did you feel the need to be dishonest as you inserted an opinion that was not mine and try to claim that it was??

How does someone get hired by providing an invalid Soc Sec #? I'm at a loss here and I'm not kidding.

Why hires people that give fake SocSec numbers? I can understand why Juan Illegal would give a fake number to collect the rest of the check, but what kind of employer hires people without doing any background or credit check. Do they work for the FBI? Homeland Security? Timmy Geithner?

Nope. What is more expensive in the long run is open border policy. You are just in denial. The market price will bend to what people can afford or stay in inventory. Same with services.

Yep, illegal immigrants are just racing to get services so they can get discovered and deported.

And again..President Obama's administration has been deporting illegals faster then President Bush's administration did.

I live very close to a major Hospital in NYC. It is packed every day. You know nothing of what you speak. Surprise surprise.

LOL so because you live close to a hospital that makes you an expert on who goes into it?? Isn't that a lot like palin having foriegn policy experience because she can see russia from her house?? LOL

BTW since the topic is NOW illegals and their use of emergency rooms can you prove your implication that the one that you "live near" is packed with illegals??

Face it, once again you've got NOTHING and changing the subject didn't help. lol

You live in the melting pot mecca of the United States, and at the same time think that you know the immigration status of those you see? Tell me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

If you were around the neighborhood at all you would know that there are hundreds standing on the streets every day waiting for work. You would know that Illegals are not deported here, you would know that the ER is routinely at full capacity. A fairer solution here would be free clinics.

Are you talking about day workers? You know they are illegal, how? Many of them are from Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is part of the United States..and they have a legal right to live anywhere within it's borders they wish too. Many others are legal immigrants. You know where I use to find lots of illegal immigrants? Working for Irish bars. But the economy got better in Ireland and some went back.

You know where you might find lots of illegals? In Flushing and Chinatown (Maybe little Japan in the East Village)..and they do exactly what I was talking about. They have a sort of black market for their illegals. They have medical services which are off the radar along with other things. However..it's pretty tough to be an illegal in NYC. Shops are frequently checked. It's one of the reasons the garment industry left.

Last edited:

LOL so because you live close to a hospital that makes you an expert on who goes into it?? Isn't that a lot like palin having foriegn policy experience because she can see russia from her house?? LOL

BTW since the topic is NOW illegals and their use of emergency rooms can you prove your implication that the one that you "live near" is packed with illegals??

Face it, once again you've got NOTHING and changing the subject didn't help. lol

You have no clue as to the Chaos your Bullshit helps create Sparky. That's typical though. Just keep compounding the damage, the harm, and tell the rest of us that it's too complicated for us to change. Your Shit runnith over. Clean yourself up.

Are you talking about day workers? You know they are illegal, how? Many of them are from Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is part of the United States..and they have a legal right to live anywhere within it's borders they wish too. Many others are legal immigrants. You know where I use to find lots of illegal immigrants? Working for Irish bars. But the economy got better in Ireland and some went back.

You know where you might find lots of illegals? In Flushing and Chinatown (Maybe little Japan in the East Village)..and they do exactly what I was talking about. They have a sort of black market for their illegals. They have medical services which are off the radar along with other things. However..it's pretty tough to be an illegal in NYC. Shops are frequently checked. It's one of the reasons the garment industry left.

You are making excuses. You have no idea of what you are talking about.

"Yes, We Can". I believe that summed up Obama's campaign. Never did answer the 'can what?' thing... but we know now... and we just told him 'no, you can't'.

Live with it.
No no... it's "Oh no you di'int!" to listen to some of my co-workers.

I think it's become "Oh shit! we did!"

What I'm tired of debating is the proverbial $100.00 band-aid and why everyone should have one, or ten, or a hundred. My question, plain and simple is why should the proverbial band-aid cost $100.00 in the first place? Why should Health Care or Education cost so much. There are many excuses, few reasons. In Health Care, Law Suits are a factor, Illegal Immigration is a factor, Government interference is also a factor. These are not bait and switch tactics, they are examples of an unjust formula. Nice try though. Maybe we just need more free clinics for you to donate to.

If you are tired of it then don't waste other poster's time by responding when you don;lt actually want to debate what is being discussed. LOL
As for why the costs you only have to look at what you righties allegedly believe and that is the free market.
BTW how can you, on one hand, complain about lawsuits which would have to be limited by "Government interference" even as you try to complain about "Government interference" on the other

Furthermore, it is a bait and switch because he was talking about the comparison of uninsired care to insured care in the emergency room and instead of addressing that you went on a rant about illegals.

You know, I find it funny that you only respond to posts that you think you can spin as you avoid the majority of the questions asked of you. LOL

Reason is beyond you Smith. The only waste of time is your flawed argument. Government has a primary role, and government has a role that it usurped. You don't know the difference between the two, you do not understand the limit of power or jurisdiction, that is why the cost, which is such a small part of the tyranny, is so great.

Cost of service has a direct relationship to overhead, unpaid services have a direct relationship to overhead. Federal Mandate has a direct relation to overhead. Illegal;s getting services they don't pay for, has a direct relation to overhead. I guess that makes you a lier and a thief, with a piss poor attitude. I'm not your puppet on a string, here to answer your questions. Answer your own questions.

If "reason" is beyond anyone here it is YOU. You constantly try to change the subject to avoid debates that you refuse to admit that you can't win.
You refuse to provide specifics when asked because you know you have none but refuse to admit that you are WRONG and have nothing REAL to add. Now you come at me with the BS offtopic spin about your perception of how the government has "usurped" a role that is not it's own to have even as you claim I don't see what you claim is real but can't substantiate when asked. LOL

Furthermore, how is asking you questions about your baseless, still unsubstantiated and still contradictory claims consider lying or thievery?? Oh wait that is just your usual attack response when you have nothing REAL to add. Got it. Not once did i claim that those things did not contribute to the cost however, in the end the industry itself decides what to charge based on their own profit margins.

Do you literally want me to answer my questions about your opinions?? Seems like you are asking me to put words in your mouth. LOL

BTW how can you, on one hand, complain about lawsuits which would have to be limited by "Government interference" even as you try to complain about "Government interference" on the other? Why so contradictory?

There isn't an excuse in the post. You wanted to change the direction of the thread. And I've pretty much gone and explained what I know from personal experience. It might be you that doesn't know what they are talking about..

Now..answer the question. You know these people are "illegal", how?

They're here illegally and you've convinced yourselves that they have valid, not stolen, Social Security numbers so they can pay in and not be paid in cash.

Wow!

Are you still waiting for that Nigeria Diamond Mine to pay off?

Are you retarded or just a lying sack of shite?? I NEVER said that they had valid SS#s so why LIE and claim that i did??

Even with an INvalid SS# if they get a job that is on the books, they will have taxes withdrawn from their pay that will go into the system that they will NEVER benefit from.

I thought I stated that quite clearly previously, so why did you feel the need to be dishonest as you inserted an opinion that was not mine and try to claim that it was??

How does someone get hired by providing an invalid Soc Sec #? I'm at a loss here and I'm not kidding.

Why hires people that give fake SocSec numbers? I can understand why Juan Illegal would give a fake number to collect the rest of the check, but what kind of employer hires people without doing any background or credit check. Do they work for the FBI? Homeland Security? Timmy Geithner?

Talk to meg whitman, R from califonia, who hired a housekeeper with an invalid SS# and did nothing when she was notified that it was invalid.
I just think it's ridiculous that you would try to pretend it doesn't happen. LOL

BTW nothing that you said changes the FACT that you lied and tried to put words into my mouth.

Last edited:

Talk to meg whitman, R from califonia, who hired a housekeeper with an invalid SS# and did nothing when she was notified that it was invalid.
I just think it's ridiculous that you would try to pretend it doesn't happen. LOL

BTW nothing that you said changes the FACT that you lied and tried to put words into my mouth.

I didn't lie you fucking retard. I didn't know this was a big problem or a problem at all. It's just the most absurd thing i can imagine

There isn't an excuse in the post. You wanted to change the direction of the thread. And I've pretty much gone and explained what I know from personal experience. It might be you that doesn't know what they are talking about..

Now..answer the question. You know these people are "illegal", how?

I do know many Illegal's from neighbors to people on the street, through Church, through Pantry, through customers, through people I know that work in and around the hospital and social services. From my perspective, is is as plain as night and day. So is your denial of reality Shallow. We are overwhelmed here. You are misinformed.

You have no clue as to the Chaos your Bullshit helps create Sparky. That's typical though. Just keep compounding the damage, the harm, and tell the rest of us that it's too complicated for us to change. Your Shit runnith over. Clean yourself up.

So you STILL have no proof of anything that you are saying but you state it's fact because you say so?? LOL So where is your proof that all of those that you allegedly see are illegals?? You provide no proof that the numbers exist as the levels you proclaim and then on top of that you provide no proof concerning how many of what you can't prove exists are actually illegal. LOL

BTW what are you contributing to ME?? "your BULLSHIT" is just another vague generality from you and I know if I ask you for specifics you will refuse to provide any and try to change the subject but that is to be exceptd from the likes of you now isn't it?

It's really simple. YOU made claims, I asked YOU for substance and specifics to support YOUR claims and you are doing everything in your power to avoid providing anything REAL. I never said anything was "too coimplicated" I merely asked you simple question about YOUR positions and you can't provide any REAL answers. How typical.

You have provided nothing of substance to support your claims even as you try to claim others are "wrong" and "have no idea" about what they are talking about. Imagine that.

Do you have ANY proof of your claims or not??

This thread is going exactly where I thought it would. Namely, showing that the tea party is unwilling to make the tough cuts in spending or tax increased that are needed to get to a balanced budget.

Cutting "waste' is not an answer. Every politician for 200 years has promised that.
Earmarks are small potatoes and will have minimal impact. Besides, everyone is willing to cut other peoples earmarks but not offer up their own
If we are serious about cutting debt we need to make the hard cuts. We need to redefine the misssion of the Armed Forces, end two wars entirely, raise the retirement age, cut welfare at both the individual and corporate levels.....

When will the Tea Party stand up and offer up some real spending savings?

This thread is going exactly where I thought it would. Namely, showing that the tea party is unwilling to make the tough cuts in spending or tax increased that are needed to get to a balanced budget.

Cutting "waste' is not an answer. Every politician for 200 years has promised that.
Earmarks are small potatoes and will have minimal impact. Besides, everyone is willing to cut other peoples earmarks but not offer up their own
If we are serious about cutting debt we need to make the hard cuts. We need to redefine the misssion of the Armed Forces, end two wars entirely, raise the retirement age, cut welfare at both the individual and corporate levels.....

When will the Tea Party stand up and offer up some real spending savings?

Congressional priorities, none of which will pass the Senate or Obama.

1. Cut Spending, Target Depression Era Programs and Departments for elimination

2. Close the southern border

3. Audit the Federal Reserve We'd like to know who they gave our money to

4. Repeal ObamaCare, pass Whole Foods Health Care

5. Reform Fannie and Freddie so they have no role in single family home mortgages ever again. Out their SFH portfolio up for sale a la RTC.

6. Don't appropriate any funds for any of the Czars.

I didn't lie you fucking retard. I didn't know this was a big problem or a problem at all. It's just the most absurd thing i can imagine

You did LIE when you claimed

you've convinced yourselves that they have valid, not stolen, Social Security numbers so they can pay in and not be paid in cash.?

when the FACT is that I NEVER made any such claim that they had valid SS#s.

Fact remains that it does happen and they do pay in and recieve no benefits.

If you are tired of it then don't waste other poster's time by responding when you don;lt actually want to debate what is being discussed. LOL
As for why the costs you only have to look at what you righties allegedly believe and that is the free market.
BTW how can you, on one hand, complain about lawsuits which would have to be limited by "Government interference" even as you try to complain about "Government interference" on the other

Furthermore, it is a bait and switch because he was talking about the comparison of uninsired care to insured care in the emergency room and instead of addressing that you went on a rant about illegals.

You know, I find it funny that you only respond to posts that you think you can spin as you avoid the majority of the questions asked of you. LOL

Reason is beyond you Smith. The only waste of time is your flawed argument. Government has a primary role, and government has a role that it usurped. You don't know the difference between the two, you do not understand the limit of power or jurisdiction, that is why the cost, which is such a small part of the tyranny, is so great.

Cost of service has a direct relationship to overhead, unpaid services have a direct relationship to overhead. Federal Mandate has a direct relation to overhead. Illegal;s getting services they don't pay for, has a direct relation to overhead. I guess that makes you a lier and a thief, with a piss poor attitude. I'm not your puppet on a string, here to answer your questions. Answer your own questions.

If "reason" is beyond anyone here it is YOU. You constantly try to change the subject to avoid debates that you refuse to admit that you can't win.
You refuse to provide specifics when asked because you know you have none but refuse to admit that you are WRONG and have nothing REAL to add. Now you come at me with the BS offtopic spin about your perception of how the government has "usurped" a role that is not it's own to have even as you claim I don't see what you claim is real but can't substantiate when asked. LOL

Furthermore, how is asking you questions about your baseless, still unsubstantiated and still contradictory claims consider lying or thievery?? Oh wait that is just your usual attack response when you have nothing REAL to add. Got it. Not once did i claim that those things did not contribute to the cost however, in the end the industry itself decides what to charge based on their own profit margins.

Do you literally want me to answer my questions about your opinions?? Seems like you are asking me to put words in your mouth. LOL

BTW how can you, on one hand, complain about lawsuits which would have to be limited by "Government interference" even as you try to complain about "Government interference" on the other? Why so contradictory?

I'm not changing the subject, just expanding it. The subject matter is not limited to what you decree. Nor is reality limited to what little you are able to comprehend. The Court has a role in Government. So does Litigation, within reason. The confusing winning an argument in court with the purchase of a winning lottery ticket is an abuse. That abuse contributes to the cost of Service, the cost of insurance, the denial of coverage, the lack of Doctors in specialized fields. The Cost has little to do with the free market, as you well know there is little free market practice in Insurance and Health Care. Nice try though. There is little more regulated. Not all industries get to determine market cost, regardless of the expense to provide that good or service. That too is beyond you. I'm not asking you to put words in my mouth Smith, I'm asking you specifically not to. What you put in your mouth is your business. I don't even want to know. Your reasoning is flawed, as always. It is just plain corrupt.

Forum List

Back