OK Tea Party....Time to belly up to the bar

Show me in the Constitution where you are entitled to an education, housing, healthcare etc...

What about that famous quote from the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

It is much easier to pursue one's unalienable Right of achieving happiness if one has the support of a decent education, housing, and health care.

Show me in the Constitution where you are entitled to an education, housing, healthcare etc...

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

It is much easier to pursue one's unalienable Right of achieving happiness if one has the support of a decent education, housing, and health care.

:bowdown:

Look up the definition of 'logic' for a lonestar stater

That's definitely something to Work for. I like that. Guess what the Action word is here?

Yeah...And the sooner we get the federal government out of it the Better...Making all those kids go to failing schools....So sad.:(

Forum List

Back