Ok it's true Bill Gates didn't get there on his own

He said the clean air I breathe each and every day is made that way from government.
Thanks Obama

So, Bill Gates and a poor guy breath the same air made clean by Barry, but only Gates has to pay the new "you didn't get there on your own" tax??

No.. And...No. You really think so? There are probably lots of guys and gals that look more like her than I do. I'm more than twice as big.. I hafta shave sometimes twice a day. Then there is the Adams apple and the bulge in my skivies. Her hair is Lt brown..Mine a dark brown.

I hafta conceed my hair is awesome but Benatar doesn't look anything like me.

View attachment 20170
You look like a pat benatar drag queen. Honestly, I thought that was the look you were after. My bad.

I don't know much about drag queens but from your comments I suspect you hang out with some really ugly ones.

But we digress..

This thread is about Gates...I probably shouldn't have included the work I did for him but frankly I was excited seeing the fruits of my invention and labor on the tube this morning and caught up in the moment.

I'm sure if you look around here long and hard enough you can find a nice tranny thread to settle into.

I love you huggy. Not in the homo way that gets yer tits lits up, but in a platonic way. You keep it real. Stupid. No pretense. You remind me of Bruce from swamp people. But not as manly. Equally impressive plumage though. Fucking awesome.

You look like a pat benatar drag queen. Honestly, I thought that was the look you were after. My bad.

I don't know much about drag queens but from your comments I suspect you hang out with some really ugly ones.

But we digress..

This thread is about Gates...I probably shouldn't have included the work I did for him but frankly I was excited seeing the fruits of my invention and labor on the tube this morning and caught up in the moment.

I'm sure if you look around here long and hard enough you can find a nice tranny thread to settle into.

I love you huggy. Not in the homo way that gets yer tits lits up, but in a platonic way. You keep it real. Stupid. No pretense. You remind me of Bruce from swamp people. But not as manly. Equally impressive plumage though. Fucking awesome.

Your obssesion isn't nearly as interesting as you might hope. My "tits" don't light up. Have no idea who your friend "Bruce" is. Or "swamp people". Manly? Who knows? It's never been a goal. I'm not any where near as desirable at 63 as I was 30-40 years ago. I'm OK with it. Still get women's attention but they aren't as young and top shelf as they used to be. That makes it hard because I still remember the best. That is why I was so honored today that Bill thought so much of my work that he chose it as the background for his interview with CBS. Of course he wasn't thinking about me. I doubt seriously if he could pick me out of a line-up.. :lol: But if what we are is what others think about what we have done in the final analysis I am honored. I was fortunate enough to have a crack at showing something to Mr. Gates and he was able to show me today that he appreciated what I did for him. Purely platonic of course. I enjoy creating gadgets ..some beautiful ..all practical. He enjoys the creations. But back on topic. Mr. Gates outlook from his home office has been affected by what he sees through.. And I did that.

Obamination to workers around AmeriKa....

To Farmers...."Uh, you didn't make that crop on your own."

To Burger King workers..."Uh, you didn't make that Whopper on your own."

To Medal of Honor winners..."Uh, you didn't earn that medal on your own."

To NASA astronauts...."Uh, you didn't get those astronaut wings on your own."

"But, but uh...I killed Bin Laden, I saved the US economy from disaster, I won the Nobel Peace Prize."

But it also true that

1) it would be idiotic for him to pay back his parents teachers and the scientists through history who developed computers

2) it would be idiotic to think government will spend his money better than he will.

3) when you buy from Gates you are agreeing that he deserves what you give him. How moral is it to steal it back? Should we all be subject to theft through government.

4) no one got their on their own so why is BO picking on those who have got money if not to find an excuse to steal it? Is this the first time human governors made up excuses to steal our money?

"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute."-Patrick Henry

I believe the county paved the road and installed the sewer system outside of his garage, so no he didn't build that business. Someone else made that happen.

Last edited:
But it also true that

1) it would be idiotic for him to pay back his parents teachers and the scientists through history who developed computers

He's already paying society back - by the taxes he pays.

2) it would idiotic to think government will spend his money better than he will.

Was it idiotic when government spent money to study the electron and quantum mechanics?

When did government do that?

J.J. Thompson discovered the electron in 1896, moron. He recieved no government funding.

Obamination to workers around AmeriKa....

To Farmers...."Uh, you didn't make that crop on your own."

To Burger King workers..."Uh, you didn't make that Whopper on your own."

To Medal of Honor winners..."Uh, you didn't earn that medal on your own."

To NASA astronauts...."Uh, you didn't get those astronaut wings on your own."

"But, but uh...I killed Bin Laden, I saved the US economy from disaster, I won the Nobel Peace Prize."

You bring up a good point. If business owners can't take credit for building their businesses, then how can anyone take credit for anything they have achieved?

then how can anyone take credit for anything they have achieved?

credit? The basic Marxist liberal idea is, from each according to his abilities; to each according to his needs.

One doesn't seek credit, money, admiration or status but rather inner joy (as long as its hidden from others so as not to disturb the equalitarian communist balance) from producing according to his ability.

We know how well that works!!!

Last edited:
But it also true that

My grandparents and parents helped me to start my third business. I don't find it idiotic at all to have paid them back for their financial and other support. We also found it quite profitable to help out competing businesses on their big events which were too much for their present resources to handle. Oh, and I found that the SBA and the advice they gave for startup businesses was quite invaluable in doing things right and understanding the laws without hiring a really expensive lawyer, so i have no real problem with paying taxes that help fund such a good and helpful government run organization which does so much to help small and first time businesses to start.
2) it would be idiotic to think government will spend his money better than he will.

Yeah, because spending money to help the market that made him so successful is completely pointless. Do you think of the idiocy you spout before you spout it you twat?
3) when you buy from Gates you are agreeing that he deserves what you give him. How moral is it to steal it back? Should we all be subject to theft through government.

It is actually debatable that Microsofts allowance of people to steal their original versions of windows helped to get people used to his product and gave MS a huge advantage over Apple which did everything in it's power to restrict it's computers and OS from being universally available.

4) no one got their on their own so why is BO picking on those who have got money if not to find an excuse to steal it? Is this the first time human governors made up excuses to steal our money?

Taxes are not theft, they are the money you pay to keep your local government operation, police on the streets, firemen ready to respond, schools for education, roads for distribution, and this is not to mention all the computer advancements that came from government run places like the military and space program. The internet you are using right now was directly accomplished through the development of ARPnet which was a government made military computer network, and the comoputer networks created for colleges in the US. The system of networking known as TCP/IP was created by the military and college development and it's free nature and easy adaptability made it the choice for the verty communication system MS used as a primary connection for their OS after they got rid of their MS created networking.

So yeah, MS wouldn't be even close to where they are without the government and schools. This is also not to mention the number of companies who chose their products over Apple, SUN, LINUX, and all sorts of other available options. To tell the truth, if it wasn't for other businesses using MS products, and the development of gaming and internet companies on the MS platform over others, MS would not be where it is today.

You are an uneducated boob to pick such an obvious example of "You did not do it on your own." Even Bill gates is aware of the benefits his company got for being the primary OS for businesses, internet, and gaming platforms. This is a prime example of a company that could not have done what it did without a focus on providing service for other companies you daft twat.
"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute."-Patrick Henry

Yes, the same government that provides those businesses with educated employees, government grants for development, a developed market of customers, the roads they ship their products on, the networks they communicate on, government insurance for business loans, the police that protect their businesses, the firemen and first responders who act to protect their resources from disaster, copywrite protections, and so many other services.

You are a fucking idiot.

The internet you are using right now was directly accomplished through the development of ARPnet which was a government made military computer network,

the Internet was invented by Xerox as way for copy machines to communicate!!

"The federal government was involved, modestly, via the Pentagon's Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. Its goal was not maintaining communications during a nuclear attack, and it didn't build the Internet. Robert Taylor, who ran the ARPA program in the 1960s, sent an email to fellow technologists in 2004 setting the record straight: "The creation of the Arpanet was not motivated by considerations of war. The Arpanet was not an Internet. An Internet is a connection between two or more computer networks."

I don't find it idiotic at all to have paid them back for their financial and other support..

too stupid!!!!! Barry was not talking about you paying them back, he was talking about collecting money from you on their behalf and distributing it to whomever he sees fit, and that would not include paying back your dear dead grandparents!! Did you really think he had a way??

it would be idiotic to think government will spend his[Gates] money better than he will spend what he earned

Yeah, because spending money to help the market that made him so successful is completely pointless. Do you think of the idiocy you spout before you spout it you twat?

dear, you forgot to say how government would spend money to help the market and do it better than Gates??????

Last edited:
when you buy from Gates you are agreeing that he deserves what you give him. How moral is it to steal it back? Should we all be subject to theft through government.

It is actually debatable that Microsofts allowance of people to steal their original versions of windows helped to get people used to his product and gave MS a huge advantage over Apple which did everything in it's power to restrict it's computers and OS from being universally available.

good argument!!!! 1) Barry steals from Gates what free consumers gave him in the marketplace, and, 2) stealing is ok because Microsoft allowed people to steal its OS!!!!! What law school did you go to!!!!l

Last edited:
Taxes are not theft, they are the money you pay to keep your local government operation, police on the streets, firemen ready to respond,

dear, we already have all those things and since the rich pay all the taxes the rich already pay for all those things!!

Why is Barry talking about what the rich owe as if they don't pay for everything now??????

Do you think its because he knows class warfare will get him more votes from mental retard liberals than his economic record, the worst since the Great Depression with 25 million unemployed???

Last edited:
This is a prime example of a company that could not have done what it did without a focus on providing service for other companies you daft twat.

If I disagreed I"ll pay you $10,000. Bet, make it legal, or run away again with your liberal tail between your legs!!

Yes, the same government that provides those businesses with educated employees,

good point genius liberal !! actually the government runs k-12 at a cost 3 times higher than the rest of the civilized world and produces graduates that are about the dumbest in the civilized world.

Now you know why Gates and Buffet are putting their fortunes in a Foundation so the government cant spend a penny of it!!

it would be idiotic to think government will spend his[Gates] money better than he will spend what he earned

dear, you forgot to say how government would spend money to help the market and do it better than Gates??????

The only glaring hole in your argument is that Gates and Buffet believe the super wealthy should pay more in taxes. They don't really need you to argue against something they have already made clear publicly.

The only glaring hole in your argument

dear, you're a liberal so lack the IQ to find holes. No offense

is that Gates and Buffet believe the super wealthy should pay more in taxes. They don't really need you to argue against something they have already made clear publicly.

too stupid. They lie in public as part of a PR campaign not to be branded by the anti- capitalism MSM as Gordon Geekos or Daddy Warbucks.

In reality they are leaving their entire fortunes in foundations so clueless liberal bureaucrats don't get to waste a penny of it on Solyndra bridges to nowhere!!

The only glaring hole in your argument

dear, you're a liberal so lack the IQ to find holes. No offense

is that Gates and Buffet believe the super wealthy should pay more in taxes. They don't really need you to argue against something they have already made clear publicly.

too stupid. They lie in public as part of a PR campaign not to be branded by the anti- capitalism MSM as Gordon Geekos or Daddy Warbucks.

In reality they are leaving their entire fortunes in foundations so clueless liberal bureaucrats don't get to waste a penny of it on Solyndra bridges to nowhere!!

Not YOUR dear.

Not a "liberal".

They have already spent more money than Mitten's has dreamt about saving millions of lives. I wouldn't demean thier philanthropy.

The only glaring hole in your argument is that Gates and Buffet believe the super wealthy should pay more in taxes. They don't really need you to argue against something they have already made clear publicly.

So why dont they???????

Forum List

Back