Ok it's true Bill Gates didn't get there on his own

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
But it also true that

1) it would be idiotic for him to pay back his parents teachers and the scientists through history who developed computers

2) it would be idiotic to think government will spend his money better than he will.

3) when you buy from Gates you are agreeing that he deserves what you give him. How moral is it to steal it back? Should we all be subject to theft through government.

4) no one got their on their own so why is BO picking on those who have got money if not to find an excuse to steal it? Is this the first time human governors made up excuses to steal our money?

"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute."-Patrick Henry

Last edited:
But it also true that

1) it would be idiotic for him to pay back his parents teachers and the scientists through history who developed computers

He's already paying society back - by the taxes he pays.

2) it would idiotic to think government will spend his money better than he will.

Was it idiotic when government spent money to study the electron and quantum mechanics?

but what about parents and friends and past scientists, his wife??
Notice how for BO its all about what he can steal. He does not really care about "all" of those to whom Gates owes! Over your head??

Was it idiotic when government spent money to study the electron and quantum mechanics?

anyone will guess right once in a while. Red China saved 60 million from slow liberal starvation when it realized it could not guess right often enough!! Over your head??

but what about parents and friends and past scientists, his wife??

What about them?

Notice how for BO its all about what he can steal. He does not really care about "all" of those to whom Gates owes! Over your head??
Yes, over my head. Please explain.

anyone will guess right once in a while. Red China saved 60 million from slow liberal starvation when it realized it could not guess right often enough!! Over your head??

Guess right? That's what you call the vast repository of public science that businesses rely on to create new technology - "guessing" right?

I have no idea what on Earth quantum mechanics has to do with farm collectivisation.

But it also true that

2) it would idiotic to think government will spend his money better than he will.

It was idiotic when they cancelled the SSC.

Yes, over my head. Please explain.

BO wants Gates money for himself but does not care if Gates pays back "all" those who helped him found Microsoft like parents friends and past scientists. Still over your head??

Guess right? That's what you call the vast repository of public science that businesses rely on to create new technology - "guessing" right?

Solyndra USSR and Red China are good examples of how well government knows where and how to spend other peoples money.
The near genocide against blacks from the Great Society is another good example.

But it also true that

It was idiotic when they cancelled the SSC.
Hey - the free market can handle it better.

o-hatred-irrational-zz.jpg

.....Just like his Father suggested.​

"Yet, a central criticism of the estate tax is the view that anyone who works hard and saves his money should be able to leave the results of his labor to his family.

Now I’m not against hard work, saving money, or taking care of your family—in fact I believe strongly in all of those things. But I also believe that the person who has worked hard, saved money and accumulated wealth to take care of their family was NOT able to do that independently."

:clap2:

"Yet, a central criticism of the estate tax is the view that anyone who works hard and saves his money should be able to leave the results of his labor to his family.

Now I’m not against hard work, saving money, or taking care of your family—in fact I believe strongly in all of those things. But I also believe that the person who has worked hard, saved money and accumulated wealth to take care of their family was NOT able to do that independently."

Eliminating the estate tax is simply the wealthy's attempt to move us closer to an aristocratic social system. Once the wealthy have enough wealth, they'll be able to exclude others from it and keep it all to themselves and pass it down only to their heirs - thus creating a de-facto aristocracy. They might not be called "barons" or "earls" but the effect will be the same.

Eliminating the estate tax is simply the wealthy's attempt to move us closer to an aristocratic social system. Once the wealthy have enough wealth, they'll be able to exclude others from it and keep it all to themselves and pass it down only to their heirs - thus creating a de-facto aristocracy. They might not be called "barons" or "earls" but the effect will be the same.

too stupid!! An aristocracy rules with force which only they have. Under capitalism money rules and the amount of money is 1000's of times more than it was 100 years ago.

.....Just like his Father suggested.

too stupid!! An aristocracy rules with force which only they have. Under capitalism money rules and the amount of money is 1000's of times more than it was 100 years ago.
Money is power.

Bill Gates is a loser. He's only rich because someone else built his business for him. Otherwise he'd be a crack ho, straight up.

makes sense, anyone can get to Harvard and become the richest in the world with a technological revolution.

Forum List

Back