OK, Dont Hate Me Conservatives, But I (Puke!) Agree With Schumer on the Confirmation Process

All I want the "state" to do is stay out of my business....I don't NEED their permission to exist on this planet..

I agree with almost everything you said, but I do want to point out that the government does have valid roles in national defense and handling emergency situations, do they not?

All I want the "state" to do is stay out of my business....I don't NEED their permission to exist on this planet..

I agree with almost everything you said, but I do want to point out that the government does have valid roles in national defense and handling emergency situations, do they not?

The state that I speak of and the state the commies speak of are two drastically different things. The states make their own decisions and defend and run at the local, county and state level and coordinate with other states in times of emergency like a neighbor should. What we have is a corporate entity that owns every local , county and state government. This composite entity is owned by the IMF that took USA.INC and all it's subsidiaries into receivership to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate constituted charter with the bankruptcy of 1950 after their sister corporate banking entity (The Fed) bankrupted us with the orchestrated crash of 1929 and then got the country up to it's elbows in debt with WWII. I am not against government, I am against a corporate entity that disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body that uses our sweat equity to profit off of....I have a real fucking problem with that....we all should.

Democrats don't believe in vetting, they passed the nuclear option for this exact purpose. And then when they had full control, they rammed the disastrous health care bill down the throats of the American people, without any consolidation with republicans, who kept warning them not to do it. Not to mention a ton of other destructive legislation and lies such as tax increases, and environmental and immigration bills and executive actions.

I wouldn't feel sorry if Trump jams it all up their anti American commie asses. It's pretty obvious he's doing what's best for the American people and undoing Obama's disastrous failed legacy. Payback is a bitch.

I don't have a problem with vetting. Problem is, confirmations are now just political theater in order to try to discredit the opposition.

No problem with it, as long as they stay honest.

Kinda funny they want to slow it down since when douchebag was elected they confirmed seven of his picks right off the bat.

They are dragging their asses on Trumps picks big time. Nice to vet them but they are getting ridiculous.

I dont want to put some idiot into office that has some hidden agenda to destroy Social Security or Medicaid, etc.
Sounds like you've got some serious soul searching to do then
How far into the Bible have you gotten this week? :)

Wow, I do not grasp the intended meaning here.

I read my Bible all the time, though not as often as I should.

And why do I need to do soul searching about Trumps appointments?

:eusa_eh:
I wasn't talking to you

I dont want to put some idiot into office that has some hidden agenda to destroy Social Security or Medicaid, etc.
Sounds like you've got some serious soul searching to do then
How far into the Bible have you gotten this week? :)

Wow, I do not grasp the intended meaning here.

I read my Bible all the time, though not as often as I should.

And why do I need to do soul searching about Trumps appointments?

:eusa_eh:
I wasn't talking to you
Well, you could make that a little clearer next time then.

Yeah, I hate doing this, but Senator Schumer is right about carefully vetting all of Trumps nominees.

That is his role as the loyal opposition.

And some of Trumps nominees are very wealthy people with little track record in the public eye.

I know that some of Schumers motivation (probably around 98% of it) is purely partisan, but is OK as the adversarial role of the loyal opposition is supposed to grind the flour finely for all our good.

I understand the desire of Republicans to hurry the Democrats along, but lets not try to make Schumer into some martyr for the cause.

Lets nail him if he does cross the line legitimately in all truth.

But otherwise, vetting these nominees is his JOB.

I agree...shumer is an asshole......but the process is the process....he isn't doing it to vet these guys for qualifications...he doesn't want them there because they will undermine democrats......that is why when it is time for Suprem Court justices...if shumer blocks them...then the republicans simply use their process...and get rid of the filibuster....they play hard ball, we play hard ball.....that keeps everyone honest.....er......in check....

Democrats don't believe in vetting, they passed the nuclear option for this exact purpose. And then when they had full control, they rammed the disastrous health care bill down the throats of the American people, without any consolidation with republicans, who kept warning them not to do it. Not to mention a ton of other destructive legislation and lies such as tax increases, and environmental and immigration bills and executive actions.

I wouldn't feel sorry if Trump jams it all up their anti American commie asses. It's pretty obvious he's doing what's best for the American people and undoing Obama's disastrous failed legacy. Payback is a bitch.

I feel sorry for Obama------he did the best he could------he should have remained a
professor. He is very scholarly

No, I agree with you because that is one of the ways I will be able to get a good read on whether Trump is legit or just a continuation of what we have been suffering through.

BTW, Schumer is corrupt as hell and totally compromised because of under the table financial dealings with friends of the Bush Clinton crime family...so he pretty much dances to their tune....nothing he does is in the best interest of Americans.

You had me at shumer is a democrat.....that means he is in fact a corrupt politician.....nothing else needs to be said...

I feel sorry for Obama------he did the best he could------he should have remained a

He doesn't even know the law........he is a joke.

No, I agree with you because that is one of the ways I will be able to get a good read on whether Trump is legit or just a continuation of what we have been suffering through.

BTW, Schumer is corrupt as hell and totally compromised because of under the table financial dealings with friends of the Bush Clinton crime family...so he pretty much dances to their tune....nothing he does is in the best interest of Americans.

You had me at shumer is a democrat.....that means he is in fact a corrupt politician.....nothing else needs to be said...

no----he is not a hellcat democrat or a Bernie acid head democrat----he is an honorable democrat like me

I could have done no better as president

I agree...shumer is an asshole......but the process is the process....he isn't doing it to vet these guys for qualifications...he doesn't want them there because they will undermine democrats......that is why when it is time for Suprem Court justices...if shumer blocks them...then the republicans simply use their process...and get rid of the filibuster....they play hard ball, we play hard ball.....that keeps everyone honest.....er......in check....
Republicans dont play hardball enough or as tricky as the Democrats do.

Democratic Congressional leadership are masters of the federal bureaucracy and the machinations of Congressional processes.

no----he is not a hellcat democrat or a Bernie acid head democrat----he is an honorable democrat like me

democrat politicans in congress are corrupt, racists.......they belong to the party of racism, and they are corrupt.

Republicans dont play hardball enough or as tricky as the Democrats do.

Democratic Congressional leadership are masters of the federal bureaucracy and the machinations of Congressional processes.

yes....government is their God...and they know how to appease their God.......

I could have done no better as president

Well...if you are a democrat of course you couldn't have done better than the him, he did a really bad job and as a democrat, following democrat beliefs you would have done a bad job too....

Yeah, I hate doing this, but Senator Schumer is right about carefully vetting all of Trumps nominees.

That is his role as the loyal opposition.

And some of Trumps nominees are very wealthy people with little track record in the public eye.

I know that some of Schumers motivation (probably around 98% of it) is purely partisan, but is OK as the adversarial role of the loyal opposition is supposed to grind the flour finely for all our good.

I understand the desire of Republicans to hurry the Democrats along, but lets not try to make Schumer into some martyr for the cause.

Lets nail him if he does cross the line legitimately in all truth.

But otherwise, vetting these nominees is his JOB.

The Democrats have only Harry Reid to blame for the nuclear option. Our very, very, very conservative Justice candidate will be approved by 51 Senators. Scalia will. Look like he was a left wing radical.

Forum List

Back