I am no longer letting WEATHER force me to reschedule a date with a women I match with on a dating app

Are you the Wicked Witch of the West where you can't get wet or sumpin? I mean sure if it is icy or snowy, but rain.....come on.
I like to go out on a bright sunny day where my haircut is visible and my clothes. Now holding a fucking umbrella and stepping in puddles of rain. Now if we already met then its no problem. Only for the 1st meet

I am starting to notice that once I suggest we reschedule the first meet, it seems it kills the momentum of the getting to know process. What I have notice is we never talk again after the day we planned to meet. So for now on It wont matter if its a Hurricane, Blizzard, Thunderstorm, I am not suggesting we reschedule the date. Yes I love to meet someone on a nice weather saturday but I dont wanna get caught up in the whole "its going to be a downpour so lets choose another day" So even though I hate being out in the rain, I will just have to suck it up and go and deal with it.
This could be a beige flag. You might not want to tell potential dates this. . . :eusa_think:

Your best bet, is to do market research, understand yourself, the market, and your competition. After that, work on your game, and up your rizz.

Which Guy Gets the Most Girls? Girls Rank Guys by Rizz​

I hope you know when to say what is on your mind, and when to keep your trap shut around the ladies. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

This could be a beige flag. You might not want to tell potential dates this. . . :eusa_think:

Your best bet, is to do market research, understand yourself, the market, and your competition. After that, work on your game, and up your rizz.

Which Guy Gets the Most Girls? Girls Rank Guys by Rizz​

I hope you know when to say what is on your mind, and when to keep your trap shut around the ladies. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

CNN and Tik Tok makes my a$$ itch

So for now on It wont matter if its a Hurricane, Blizzard, Thunderstorm, I am not suggesting we reschedule the date.

You run into a lot of hurricanes, blizzards, typhoons and earthquakes that you can't predict looking at the weekly forecast that you must reschedule often? :uhh:

Ever consider that your girl might need a rescue boat and savior to get her the hell outta there to safety? 🚢

I am starting to notice that once I suggest we reschedule the first meet, it seems it kills the momentum of the getting to know process. What I have notice is we never talk again after the day we planned to meet. So for now on It wont matter if its a Hurricane, Blizzard, Thunderstorm, I am not suggesting we reschedule the date. Yes I love to meet someone on a nice weather saturday but I dont wanna get caught up in the whole "its going to be a downpour so lets choose another day" So even though I hate being out in the rain, I will just have to suck it up and go and deal with it.
Good decision. A guy who lets rain get in the way of a date just doesn't want one bad enough.

You’ve cancelled a hookup because it’s raining?

Obviously she’s going to think you’re a wimp or that you’re not into her and making lame excuses to back out.

I like to go out on a bright sunny day where my haircut is visible and my clothes. Now holding a fucking umbrella and stepping in puddles of rain. Now if we already met then its no problem. Only for the 1st meet
No woman in her right mind would want to meet a man who postpones a date because of rain. They prefer manly men.

You’ve cancelled a hookup because it’s raining?

Obviously she’s going to think you’re a wimp or that you’re not into her and making lame excuses to back out.
No, I had a 1st meet scheduled with a woman I matched with on dating app and it was reports that it was going to be a storm and downpours.

No woman in her right mind would want to meet a man who postpones a date because of rain. They prefer manly men.
Just like today, I was on my way home from work and I saw two different people on dates and they were eating outside. THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO!! Be in the presence of a pretty woman on a nice day and eating outside

Just like today, I was on my way home from work and I saw two different people on dates and they were eating outside. THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO!! Be in the presence of a pretty woman on a nice day and eating outside
1696624548930.png

Living in Florida I would definitely cancel a date on a day a hurricane was schedule to hit.

If the chick didn't understand then she was not worth dating.

Bring a fly swatter.

Forum List

Back