I am no longer letting WEATHER force me to reschedule a date with a women I match with on a dating app

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I am starting to notice that once I suggest we reschedule the first meet, it seems it kills the momentum of the getting to know process. What I have notice is we never talk again after the day we planned to meet. So for now on It wont matter if its a Hurricane, Blizzard, Thunderstorm, I am not suggesting we reschedule the date. Yes I love to meet someone on a nice weather saturday but I dont wanna get caught up in the whole "its going to be a downpour so lets choose another day" So even though I hate being out in the rain, I will just have to suck it up and go and deal with it.

facepalm-kermit.gif

Maybe the other "whether" is more important like whether the women you get stuck with on lame dating internet sites are really women.

I am starting to notice that once I suggest we reschedule the first meet, it seems it kills the momentum of the getting to know process. What I have notice is we never talk again after the day we planned to meet. So for now on It wont matter if its a Hurricane, Blizzard, Thunderstorm, I am not suggesting we reschedule the date. Yes I love to meet someone on a nice weather saturday but I dont wanna get caught up in the whole "its going to be a downpour so lets choose another day" So even though I hate being out in the rain, I will just have to suck it up and go and deal with it.

Surely the getting to know them process is the problem, as they'll get to know you and then skedaddle.

Maybe the other "whether" is more important like whether the women you get stuck with on lame dating internet sites are really women.
U saying thats why they not meeting?

I'm taking bets on "whether" this guy will die a virgin or not.

All I want is someone lady's ass in my face before december
Thanksgiving is your best bet. Bars 2 nights before Thanksgiving, both nights.

You should be able to meet someone.

How do I even know these things? If not that, Thanksgiving night.

Dude, you'd let weather come in between you and gettin' some ass? That's fail!

I've driven to a girl's..apartment in a hurricane on the wrong side of the road because the right side of the road was flooded.

Dude, you'd let weather come in between you and gettin' some ass? That's fail!

I've driven to a girl's..apartment in a hurricane on the wrong side of the road because the right side of the road was flooded.
it was the first meet. I kinda always wanted a sunny warm weather day.

Trannies are fussy.

Are you the Wicked Witch of the West where you can't get wet or sumpin? I mean sure if it is icy or snowy, but rain.....come on.

Forum List

Back