OK, Dont Hate Me Conservatives, But I (Puke!) Agree With Schumer on the Confirmation Process

The Democrats have only Harry Reid to blame for the nuclear option. Our very, very, very conservative Justice candidate will be approved by 51 Senators. Scalia will. Look like he was a left wing radical.
I believe that the SCOTUS appointments were exempted from Reids nuclear option, werent they?

Yep....but if they block them...then the democrats need to learn why we have traditions...they started this, and they are going to learn a valuable lesson......we need to end the filibuster for the Supreme Court if the dems play hard ball...
Just remember that the filibuster will be gone when the Republicans want to use it. This is the last gasp of Republican rule. The demographics are solidly against them. If the energy from the Woman's March can be re-ignited come midterms we may not even have to wait until 2020.
The woman's march? Ha ha It was just a meaningless March by whiney people who did not vote for Trump and didn't know what the heck they were protesting for in the first place.

Just remember that the filibuster will be gone when the Republicans want to use it. This is the last gasp of Republican rule. The demographics are solidly against them. If the energy from the Woman's March can be re-ignited come midterms we may not even have to wait until 2020.
Those bitches never voted republican anyway. Ha ha
White women voted for Trump.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong and clueless?

OK, Dont Hate Me Conservatives, But I (Puke!) Agree With Schumer on the Confirmation Process

This thread title just shows what a partisan hack you are.

#1 - you are concerned with how fellow wingnuts view you
#2 - you are ill over agreeing with a Democrat

I agree with Trump on a few issues, and don't feel like I need fellow Liberals to not hate me for it. But, then again, I'm not a sheep.

Forum List

Back