OK Doctor denies Emergeny Contraception to Rape Victim

The doctor is an asshole.

In August of 2006 the FDA approved the sale of the "morning after pill" (Plan B) without a prescription

This is what the far-right in the GOP wants.

Oh bullshit..!

This has nothing to do with politics.
The Dr. should not be working ER; the Dr. can open his/her own practice and exclude those that conflict with the Dr.'s religious beliefs. This should not take place at a public hospital; some Dr,s may not believe in blood transfusions, pain medication, amputation of limbs. They do not belong in ER.

Oh bullshit..!

The Dr. should not be working ER; the Dr. can open his/her own practice and exclude those that conflict with the Dr.'s religious beliefs. This should not take place at a public hospital; some Dr,s may not believe in blood transfusions, pain medication, amputation of limbs. They do not belong in ER.

And an investigation should take care of it.... these things can be worked out internally.

Make no mistake though... there will be lawsuits.

i blame bush

Me too!

cath-pharm-where-9.gif

In August of 2006 the FDA approved the sale of the "morning after pill" (Plan B) without a prescription

If she doesn't need a prescription, why doesn't she just go get one? Maybe she just wanted the pill free??? The mother didn't appear totally honest in the interview. She closed her eyes when she answered certain questions, which can indicate lying. If the daughter was raped, why weren't police called? Something is funny here. And I don't buy that the conversation went the way the mother claimed.

Last edited:

Oh bullshit..!

This has everything to do with politics. The GOP has not made it a secret that they want doctors and businesses to be able to deny coverage, benefits, etc to any person for any reason that goes against their moral or religious beliefs. Remember the controversy with Catholic bishops and the ACA? You should. It's been all over the news and on this board. This is exactly what the GOP wants.

Forum List

Back