City Council Member Removed After Refusing To Call A Thug, Doctor

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The City of Greensboro, North Carolina has removed a zoning commissioner after he refused to address a professor as "doctor." It happened Monday during a virtual commission meeting that was taking place on Zoom. University of North Carolina professor Dr. Carrie Rosario had joined the meeting as a member of the public with a zoning concern. Rosario corrected Greensboro Zoning Commissioner Tony Collins multiple times, asking him to call her doctor. He continued to call her "missus." The city council cited "white privilege and entitlement" in its decision to strip him of his volunteer position.

"I introduced myself as Doctor Carrie Rosario intentionally because, as a Black woman, I often am dismissed in a lot of different spaces. Some of that is because I am young looking," Rosario told WFMY. He sent a letter to the commission after that vote, writing: "there is no good excuse for my interaction with Dr. Rosario." He also said he called her and left an apology on her voicemail."

Good on this guy for refusing to call this uppity black thug, doctor - but he shouldn't have apologized to her. That is the problem nowadays, too many people are refusing to put these darkies in their place. Just because some uppity black whore slept her way into obtaining her PhD, something she is clearly unqualified to have, there is no reason the rest of us have to call her doctor.

So because of this, he is removed from his position? How is this not anti-white racism being practiced against this man? Hopefully this guy will decide to run for a higher office and fight back against this woke-leftist Marxist agenda that is forcing God-fearing patriotic Americans to call uppity black thugs, doctors.

He was wrong.

He should have addressed her as "Doctor."

People of ethnicity X are still very hurt that in the South, they were formerly addressed in very paternalistic ways.

This is 2023.

Everyone should be addressed by their official titles, even if it is only "Mr." or "Mrs." or "Ms."

By refusing to call her "Dr.," he was unnecessarily hurting her feelings.

Why do that?

Life is very short -- and tragic.

Be as kind as possible.

"The City of Greensboro, North Carolina has removed a zoning commissioner after he refused to address a professor as "doctor." It happened Monday during a virtual commission meeting that was taking place on Zoom. University of North Carolina professor Dr. Carrie Rosario had joined the meeting as a member of the public with a zoning concern. Rosario corrected Greensboro Zoning Commissioner Tony Collins multiple times, asking him to call her doctor. He continued to call her "missus." The city council cited "white privilege and entitlement" in its decision to strip him of his volunteer position.

"I introduced myself as Doctor Carrie Rosario intentionally because, as a Black woman, I often am dismissed in a lot of different spaces. Some of that is because I am young looking," Rosario told WFMY. He sent a letter to the commission after that vote, writing: "there is no good excuse for my interaction with Dr. Rosario." He also said he called her and left an apology on her voicemail."

Good on this guy for refusing to call this uppity black thug, doctor - but he shouldn't have apologized to her. That is the problem nowadays, too many people are refusing to put these darkies in their place. Just because some uppity black whore slept her way into obtaining her PhD, something she is clearly unqualified to have, there is no reason the rest of us have to call her doctor.

So because of this, he is removed from his position? How is this not anti-white racism being practiced against this man? Hopefully this guy will decide to run for a higher office and fight back against this woke-leftist Marxist agenda that is forcing God-fearing patriotic Americans to call uppity black thugs, doctors.
This pronoun shit has gone on for too long. Is she even a proper doctor ? Can she give you pills ? Why is nobody saying ?

He's an idiot and shouldn't be holding any kind of office.

This pronoun shit has gone on for too long. Is she even a proper doctor ? Can she give you pills ? Why is nobody saying ?

She has a PHd. The D stands for Doctor. All PHd recipients are called doctors for the most part. Do you know how childish this whole thing is? Grow the F*** up.

The city council is nuts and the commissioner is a spineless person who does not have the courage of his convictions

Hmmm: "Sorry missus but I didn't think you were such a b!tch" is not really an apology I suppose. Volunteer Position?? lmao

Maybe it was "gfy"???

Greg

Forum List

Back