Ohio Student Suspended for Staying in Class During Walkout

Why didn’t he just go to the study hall with the rest of the classmates that didn’t participate? What makes him so special?

Same reason his classmates didn't just sit in class and do their work: because he had a statement to make. Funny how the left only likes that when they've rubber-stamped the message in question.

He could have sat in class and done his work in the study hall with the rest of non-participating students. If he was suspended for solely not participating I would be on his side, but that wasn't the reason he was suspended. He made a choice and that choice has a consequence.

Of course his parents pay taxes for him to get an education, not being sent to a study hall while his classmates go outside and fuck off for 17 mins under the guise of remembering dead students and promoting gun control

Way I see it, HE was where he was supposed to be, and everyone else was out of place, including the teacher.

Right. The students and the teacher have contracts saying all learning must be in the classroom. Right, me whatever. Oh, actually, no they did not. Sorry you missed that.

Why didn’t he just go to the study hall with the rest of the classmates that didn’t participate? What makes him so special?

Same reason his classmates didn't just sit in class and do their work: because he had a statement to make. Funny how the left only likes that when they've rubber-stamped the message in question.

You must mean like the world of NRA and Conservative talking points you live among. Really, me girl, you miss what your type does always, which is simply regurgitate talking points.

Hey SassyIrishLass I think we have another of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

You must mean like the world of NRA and Conservative talking points you live among. Really, me girl, you miss what your type does always, which is simply regurgitate talking points.

Hey SassyIrishLass I think we have another of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

LOL Yeah....this forum is chock full of them

Why did the teacher walk out of class? Teachers sign a contract to teach, not walk out of class to support student complaints. His father should contact an honest lawyer.
Teachers are hired to teach. Unlike you, they have working minds. There is nothing that says they need to be in class to teach. Really stupid thought, dipshit. Really stupid.

well-there-it-is-the-stupidest-goddamn-thing-i-have-heard-all-day.jpg

He could have sat in class and done his work in the study hall with the rest of non-participating students. If he was suspended for solely not participating I would be on his side, but that wasn't the reason he was suspended. He made a choice and that choice has a consequence.

Of course his parents pay taxes for him to get an education, not being sent to a study hall while his classmates go outside and fuck off for 17 mins under the guise of remembering dead students and promoting gun control

Way I see it, HE was where he was supposed to be, and everyone else was out of place, including the teacher.

Right. The students and the teacher have contracts saying all learning must be in the classroom. Right, me whatever. Oh, actually, no they did not. Sorry you missed that.

The teachers have a RIGHT to teach those children in the local Crack House or the local S&M Bar or what....EVAH :smoke: :uhoh3:

The classroom is no place for liberal indoctrination.

Why did the teacher walk out of class? Teachers sign a contract to teach, not walk out of class to support student complaints. His father should contact an honest lawyer.
Teachers are hired to teach. Unlike you, they have working minds. There is nothing that says they need to be in class to teach. Really stupid thought, dipshit. Really stupid.

So, they can teach a classroom of children from the teacher's lounge?

:lmao:

^^^^ Or teach them from the local Crack House or whatever, many of these SJWs are on either Crack or Meth it's why they all have Brain Rot :smoke:

Ohhhh. So that's it. The experts don't agree with you, of course. But you may be on to something. You do have brain rot, after all.

The teachers have a RIGHT to teach those children in the local Crack House or the local S&M Bar or what....EVAH :smoke: :uhoh3:

Really, me girl. You do seem to know way more than anyone else about those places if conservative education.

So let me get this straight. This is a school. Where students are supposed to be in class. Disruption of that should be punished. Instead, those who disrupted class and walked out were rewarded and the one who wished to remain where a student in school is supposed to be is punished instead.

What's worse is that there's only a few here who see that.

When I was in high school, this walk out and protest bullshit was NOT tolerated!

Yeah, and see what happened. We ended up with stupid, uneducated people like you.

Really, me girl. You do seem to know way more than anyone else about those places if conservative education.

I've noticed a distinct breakdown in your sentence structure over the last few post......triggered?

He said he wasnt picking sides and school was no place for politics.
So he stayed on neutral ground.

He stayed right where he was scheduled to be. Maybe his teacher shouldn't have changed the schedule for his/her personal political issues.

I wonder if the walkout was in the lesson plan? Every teacher or instructor has a lesson plan. When I was an Army instructor, the lesson plan was on a desk by the door so that a classroom visitor could pick it up to see what is being taught.

Day's still young, and the leftists haven't stopped talking yet.

I've noticed a distinct breakdown in your sentence structure over the last few post......triggered?
Right, and if Pogo jumped on leftest pukes like he does to the chosen ones, this lunk head would be in deep shit.

Day's still young, and the leftists haven't stopped talking yet.

With 8.5 hours to go till midnight I'd say it's a safe bet we'll find something to top even this moron.

A protest is not learning.

Unless of course you look at it from a leftist viewpoint.

Sounds like you need to spend some time in a classroom, an English classroom specifically. And what's up with this "me" shit?

Well, it is learning, it teaches much about some of these people.

So let me get this straight. This is a school. Where students are supposed to be in class. Disruption of that should be punished. Instead, those who disrupted class and walked out were rewarded and the one who wished to remain where a student in school is supposed to be is punished instead.

What's worse is that there's only a few here who see that.

When I was in high school, this walk out and protest bullshit was NOT tolerated!

Yeah, and see what happened. We ended up with stupid, uneducated people like you.

^^^^

Freaking Out:

tumblr_mqem4qTG9T1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Melting Down:

giphy.gif

More fake conservatives knee jerking and jizzing all over each other over a nonstory
I am not generally considered a conservative until it comes to second ammendment and other constitutional rights. I am a registered democrat and I am here to tell you this stinks of trying to quash a students right to not choose sides. Now the poor kid is suspended and receiving death threats from both sides of the fence. Had ne not ben suspended this would not have reverberated across the nation and made him a target. It was a mistake to suspend him. All this kid did was stay in class and do his work.

Forum List

Back