Ohio Student Suspended for Staying in Class During Walkout

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How dare that malcontent wish to learn rather than stage a useless protest that would make Mao and his Red Guards blush. Taxpayer funded schools have a duty to push political issues on impressionable kids! Make him an example, that'll show the little twerp he needs to stop thinking for himself.

Ohio student suspended for staying in class during walkouts

So they say he was suspended because he couldn’t be left unsupervised... in his classroom, where the teacher should have been instead of out participating in this stupid walk out/ demonstration.

Students not wishing to participate in the protest festivities were required to go to a different classroom for a study hall.

He refused to go.

I'm sure he's heart broken to be missing class......Pro'ly gonna need therapy.

How dare that malcontent wish to learn rather than stage a useless protest that would make Mao and his Red Guards blush. Taxpayer funded schools have a duty to push political issues on impressionable kids! Make him an example, that'll show the little twerp he needs to stop thinking for himself.

Thinking for yourself is discouraged, you must be told what to think and never deviate from Group Think.

The Leftist SJWs follow one of their idols directives regarding children and education so they can produce more Leftist SJWs:

f2290a925061fe48be935b89fef18777.jpg

Students not wishing to participate in the protest festivities were required to go to a different classroom for a study hall.

He refused to go.

Maybe some of the adult lefties can loan him some of their therapy crayons or play-doh

Need any more proof why these kids are all going batty? The district says it's responsible for students' safety, so where the hell are they every time a kid shows up with a Tommy gun wanting to mow down the community? Hiding under their desks waiting for the Florida police to show up?

How dare that malcontent wish to learn rather than stage a useless protest that would make Mao and his Red Guards blush. Uh, as soon as possible, let us know how this poor little kid was supposed to learn anything in an empty classroom. With no teacher. And let us all know why it is a good idea for a child to stay alone in a classroom rather than be in a supervised situation with the majority of students, Taxpayer funded schools have a duty to push political issues on impressionable kids! No, that is you that is making this a political issue. Not the students. Make him an example, that'll show the little twerp he needs to stop thinking for himself.
Uh, that is a stupid sentence. No one is trying to make the kid an example. I know from 3 grand kids going through similar protests in high schools near me, in a VERY pro gun area, that the issue is as they said: the safety of the kids for the administration, and the safety of the kids for the kids themselves.

As a con troll, you simply post con talking points. Try to empathize with the kids instead of simply posting right wing nut case talking points, along with the talking points of the NRA. You see, neither the schools not the kids are trolls. That is your issue.

Need any more proof why these kids are all going batty? The district says it's responsible for students' safety, so where the hell are they every time a kid shows up with a Tommy gun wanting to mow down the community? Hiding under their desks waiting for the Florida police to show up?
Wow. What a profound post. Dip shit.
The teacher or administrator who shows up with his pistol trying to face off with a guy with an AK is most likely dead. But you love those assault rifles, eh, dipshit. We have mass shootings killing thousands each year, so you can keep making completely stupid posts.

Last edited:

The teacher or administrator who shows up trying to face off with a guy with an AK is most likely dead. But you love those assault rifles, eh, dipshit. We have mass shootings killing thousands each year, so you can keep making completely stupid posts.
Thousands try less then 100 dip shit.

Why did the teacher walk out of class? Teachers sign a contract to teach, not walk out of class to support student complaints. His father should contact an honest lawyer.

Why didn’t he just go to the study hall with the rest of the classmates that didn’t participate? What makes him so special?

Pretty fucked up! I do not blame a kid for not picking sides at this point. Poor guy can not even vote! I do not know who the idiot was that suspended him, but realy bad move! Zero tolerance equals zero common sense. Wake the fuck up America! Do some thing to make this right for this kid!

He refused to go.

Perhaps this was his way of protesting the protest.

I thought you leftists were all in favor of kids speaking out and protesting.

The teacher or administrator who shows up trying to face off with a guy with an AK is most likely dead. But you love those assault rifles, eh, dipshit. We have mass shootings killing thousands each year, so you can keep making completely stupid posts.

Hey dipshit, if you are always being attacked by your own students bringing guns and you are responsible for their safety, you begin by:
1). Starting discussion with students about what they like and don't like about school to find the cause.
2). You prepare to deal with armed intruders with other armed and trained people along with other precautions for prevention and detection. Not sit on your hands.

AKs are rarely used in school shootings. How does a kid come to school carrying an AK anyway? You have any idea how big one is?
I guarantee you that if you show up tomorrow at my school carrying an AK to shoot local children, I will take you out and you will never see it coming.
If you begin by calling me dipshit to my face first, then I shoot you in the ass and balls and let you bleed for an hour before calling for the ambulance.

Forum List

Back