Ohio Student Suspended for Staying in Class During Walkout

No, I never see you debate any of that with Democrats. I'd like to. I do debate many of those with Democrats and never see you there ever supporting those views.

You have clearly never been in an abortion thread with me, but I cannot control what threads you go to. I have also spoken out against ObamaCare with all comers. I do not limit my responses to one party or the other, I respond to those who respond to me.

Most of the things on my list are not talked about much on here, I discuss what is being discussed.

I'm also you obviously know and ignored the only one on either side disagreeing with people on my own side as I've also argued that nuclear materials and ordinances are actually protected Constitutional rights. I'm beyond most of the right on the issue.

You like to whine about me calling you a Repub when you hold such extreme views on a subject but you are more than happy to accuse me of being a “lefty” or Dem when you know that I hold just as an extreme view on anti-discrimination laws. I think that any and all such laws applied to anyone but the Govt are against the Constitution. If someone wants to ban blacks or white or women or what have you they should be allowed. To use your words, I am beyond right on the issue.

Here is a tip, when you whine about what you do, it makes your whining less useful. If you do not like it, stop doing it to others .

Perhaps a peace treaty is in order...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, I never see you debate any of that with Democrats. I'd like to. I do debate many of those with Democrats and never see you there ever supporting those views.

You have clearly never been in an abortion thread with me, but I cannot control what threads you go to. I have also spoken out against ObamaCare with all comers. I do not limit my responses to one party or the other, I respond to those who respond to me.

Most of the things on my list are not talked about much on here, I discuss what is being discussed.

I'm also you obviously know and ignored the only one on either side disagreeing with people on my own side as I've also argued that nuclear materials and ordinances are actually protected Constitutional rights. I'm beyond most of the right on the issue.

You like to whine about me calling you a Repub when you hold such extreme views on a subject but you are more than happy to accuse me of being a “lefty” or Dem when you know that I hold just as an extreme view on anti-discrimination laws. I think that any and all such laws applied to anyone but the Govt are against the Constitution. If someone wants to ban blacks or white or women or what have you they should be allowed. To use your words, I am beyond right on the issue.

Here is a tip, when you whine about what you do, it makes your whining less useful. If you do not like it, stop doing it to others .

I challenge you. If I just complained about what you do, that would be whining. I call you on your crap and ask you to back it up. That isn't whining. You only want to argue with Republicans

I challenge you. If I just complained about what you do, that would be whining. I call you on your crap and ask you to back it up. That isn't whining. You only want to argue with Republicans

I am arguing with you, does that make you a Repub?

I haven't read the thread yet, but let me guess. The leftists are all up in arms and angry at the school system because this was supposed to be a voluntary, student lead protest, right?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Leftists believing in choice, I crack myself up ...

Nope, this time the righty snowflakes are up in arms because a student got a days suspension for choosing to ignore the school rules.

You rightys are just as bad as the leftys

Takes a real mental midget to think kids should dictate school hours and activities to teachers.

Congrats.

Thanks for calling yourself out, you are the snowflake whining about a kid getting a days suspension for doing just that

So you admit public funding was intentionally used to use kids as tools in your gun grabbing effort.

Keep digging, dumbass.

Nope. I admit public funding was used to teach kids about the 1st Amendment.

You know, that amendment you hate so very much.

Keep trying my little lefty!

Like the teacher who was put on leave for just asking if the kids were allowed a right to life protest?
Look Leftard, in the real world you get fired for walking out when you're supposed to be working. You freaks on the left brainwash them to become pathetic snowflakes like you are.

Nope, this time the righty snowflakes are up in arms because a student got a days suspension for choosing to ignore the school rules.

You rightys are just as bad as the leftys

Takes a real mental midget to think kids should dictate school hours and activities to teachers.

Congrats.

Thanks for calling yourself out, you are the snowflake whining about a kid getting a days suspension for doing just that

So you admit public funding was intentionally used to use kids as tools in your gun grabbing effort.

Keep digging, dumbass.

Like the teacher who was put on leave for just asking if the kids were allowed a right to life protest?
Look Leftard, in the real world you get fired for walking out when you're supposed to be working. You freaks on the left brainwash them to become pathetic snowflakes like you are.

This from the moron whining like a 12 year old on the internet. Damn shame you are too stupid to see the irony of your post

Congrats.

Keep digging, dumbass.

This from the moron whining like a 12 year old on the internet. Damn shame you are too stupid to see the irony of your post

Says the Leftard who says kids should tell teachers how to run schools.

To you? Yes. You keep arguing that to disagree with leftists is Republican. So to you, I'm not a leftist (which is true) so I'm a Republican. You've argued that over and over ... while you said you voted for Gary Johnson.

You need to call time out and get your story straight

To you? Yes. You keep arguing that to disagree with leftists is Republican. So to you, I'm not a leftist (which is true) so I'm a Republican. You've argued that over and over ... while you said you voted for Gary Johnson.

My story hasn’t changed as long as you keep parroting Republican talking points I’ll keep calling you a Republican

Keep digging, dumbass.

Says the Leftard who says kids should tell teachers how to run schools.

I am arguing just the opposite, but it would take a brain to know that so your shit out of luck

My story hasn’t changed as long as you keep parroting Republican talking points I’ll keep calling you a Republican

Whatever it takes for you to love yourself some Blamery, I understand

:auiqs.jpg:

You even use the stupid GOP nicknames. You are about as much a Libertarian as Stalin was. You are a fraud.

You even use the stupid GOP nicknames. You are about as much a Libertarian as Stalin was. You are a fraud.

Examples, zero. You argue just like any other leftist

I asked for examples first and you still have not given any, so once you do, then I will

I asked for examples first and you still have not given any, so once you do, then I will

Every time I engage you it's when you're a nut sack for Democrats. I'm going to cut you off from questions again because you don't have the balls to answer them

Every time I engage you it's when you're a nut sack for Democrats. I'm going to cut you off from questions again because you don't have the balls to answer them

you are so darn cute. Here I am fighting for the right of the students to exercise their 1st amendment rights and in your fucked up little world that is a supporting the Dems. How can you claim to be a Libertarian and then fight against personal liberty. Come clean, you know you never voted Libertarian in your life

you are so darn cute. Here I am fighting for the right of the students to exercise their 1st amendment rights and in your fucked up little world that is a supporting the Dems. How can you claim to be a Libertarian and then fight against personal liberty. Come clean, you know you never voted Libertarian in your life

You think you have "1st amendment" rights to demonstrate in school? You're full of shit.

And you think libertarians think that government teachers can use their authority to intimidate students to demonstrate for leftists?

You're fucked up, dude, seriously

You think you have "1st amendment" rights to demonstrate in school? You're full of shit.

They didn't demonstrate in school in school, they demonstrated outside of the school

And you think libertarians think that government teachers can use their authority to intimidate students to demonstrate for leftists?

Nope I do not think that. That is why I supported my local school in which the teachers did not support or disparage the event. But some did punish students for joining in, which was up to them and the students choose to go knowing they would be punished. I say "good for them"

You're fucked up, dude, seriously

You big government people always think us personal liberty folks are fucked up. I am ok with that.[/QUOTE]

They didn't demonstrate in school in school, they demonstrated outside of the school

Your standard is if one student isn't forced to protest then none of them were. Typical Democrat kool aid swiller

You big government people always think us personal liberty folks are fucked up. I am ok with that.

Mantra repeated, evidence not presented. Your typical post. This is why I've removed your right to ask questions. You don't answer them, you don't get to ask them

Forum List

Back