Ohio Student Suspended for Staying in Class During Walkout

I haven't read the thread yet, but let me guess. The leftists are all up in arms and angry at the school system because this was supposed to be a voluntary, student lead protest, right?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Leftists believing in choice, I crack myself up ...

Nope, this time the righty snowflakes are up in arms because a student got a days suspension for choosing to ignore the school rules.

You rightys are just as bad as the leftys

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Takes a real mental midget to think kids should dictate school hours and activities to teachers.

Congrats.

Thanks for calling yourself out, you are the snowflake whining about a kid getting a days suspension for doing just that

So you admit public funding was intentionally used to use kids as tools in your gun grabbing effort.

Keep digging, dumbass.

Nope. I admit public funding was used to teach kids about the 1st Amendment.

You know, that amendment you hate so very much.

Keep trying my little lefty!

You think the first amendment says that government teachers can infringe on the rights of their students and abuse their power to push their political agenda in government schools? Seriously? Try reading the Constitution again. Hint, it doesn't say that and there is no reasonable way to construe that it does.

You're such a leftist puppet, it's pathetic

How dare that malcontent wish to learn rather than stage a useless protest that would make Mao and his Red Guards blush. Taxpayer funded schools have a duty to push political issues on impressionable kids! Make him an example, that'll show the little twerp he needs to stop thinking for himself.

Ohio student suspended for staying in class during walkouts

I haven't read the thread yet, but let me guess. The leftists are all up in arms and angry at the school system because this was supposed to be a voluntary, student lead protest, right?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Nope, this time the righty snowflakes are up in arms because a student got a days suspension for choosing to ignore the school rules.

Takes a real mental midget to think kids should dictate school hours and activities to teachers.

Congrats.

And he doesn't think that either other than for leftist demonstrations. If it were an NRA rally, he'd suddenly grasp that teachers should not be using their power to push kids to demonstrate for their political views

Speaking from personal experience of my own son, a high school student, no teacher pushed the walkout and many punished kids for joining.

But FoxNews told you something different so you will eat it up like a good little sheep that you are

If you really believe that this rally was entirely voluntary and anyone who believes otherwise is because of Fox News, then I pity you

Congrats.

And he doesn't think that either other than for leftist demonstrations. If it were an NRA rally, he'd suddenly grasp that teachers should not be using their power to push kids to demonstrate for their political views

Speaking from personal experience of my own son, a high school student, no teacher pushed the walkout and many punished kids for joining.

But FoxNews told you something different so you will eat it up like a good little sheep that you are

If you really believe that this rally was entirely voluntary and anyone who believes otherwise is because of Fox News, then I pity you

I know it was, as I said I am speaking from actual experience, unlike you who is just parroting the party line.

Congrats.

I know it was, as I said I am speaking from actual experience, unlike you who is just parroting the party line.

Gotcha, you voted for Blamery, but you're not partisan. I voted for Gary Johnson, but I'm a partisan Republican.

You support only Democrats on the board, but you're not partisan. I'm constantly arguing with Trump supporters and Democrats, but I'm a partisan Republican.

This word you are using, partisan. I do not think it means what you think it means ...

Congrats.

Gotcha, you voted for Blamery, but you're not partisan. I voted for Gary Johnson, but I'm a partisan Republican.

You support only Democrats on the board, but you're not partisan. I'm constantly arguing with Trump supporters and Democrats, but I'm a partisan Republican.

This word you are using, partisan. I do not think it means what you think it means ...

I voted for Johnson, I have told you this 15 times and you still lie about me. That speaks volumes of you.

Give me one example of me “supporting Dems”, I do not think you can do it.

You constantly come to the defense of Trump, parroting talking points as you do it.

I voted for Johnson, I have told you this 15 times and you still lie about me. That speaks volumes of you.

You constantly come to the defense of Trump, parroting talking points as you do it.

Any time a Dem is being criticized, you're running into the discussion to defend them.

I'm attacking Dems, but nowhere have I been defending Reps. So here's your logic.

There are more than Dems and Reps.

You directly defend Dems. But that isn't partisan.

Yet when I attack Dems while not defending Reps, you argue that is partisan. Even though in this case I am as a LIBERTARIAN pro NRA and pro second amendment rights. And even though you say there are more than Dems and Reps.

The only way to support that is that you're arguing there are NOT more than Dems and Reps, for me to attack Dems is pro-Rep. Yet you say you're neither.

But again, supporting a libertarian position by attacking Dems who are against it is partisan Republican.

You really aren't very smart, Democrats lead you by the nose. Two great quotes.

Matt Stone: I hate conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals

Greg Gutfeld: I learned to be a conservative by spending time with liberals and I learned to be a libertarian by spending time with conservatives.

It's classic that you claim to be a libertarian, yet you consider me blasting leftists for being anti-gun rights as PARTISAN REPUBLICAN.

You really are a dim bulb

Last edited:

Any time a Dem is being criticized, you're running into the discussion to defend them

One example please

The kid was given two choices and he choose neither, thus was punished.

I thought you Trump zealots supported following the rules.

Not when you change the rules to fit an agenda based on a politically charged false narrative.

The school rules are that students are not to be alone in classrooms, that rule did not change.

Sure it did. It changed when the teacher wasn't there to teach the class like he/she was supposed to be. I'm glad this is getting press.

The kid was given two choices and he choose neither, thus was punished.

I thought you Trump zealots supported following the rules.

Not when you change the rules to fit an agenda based on a politically charged false narrative.

The school rules are that students are not to be alone in classrooms, that rule did not change.

Sure it did. It changed when the teacher wasn't there to teach the class like he/she was supposed to be. I'm glad this is getting press.

The rule did not change, the location of the teacher has no bearing on the rule.

Any time a Dem is being criticized, you're running into the discussion to defend them

One example please

This discussion where you are saying to everyone not left, even a libertarian, that conservatives are as bad as leftists, yet you're saying zero to leftists about that.

And again, you're calling a gun right supporting libertarian a partisan Republican for attacking anti-gun right leftists.

You're a joke

One example please

This discussion where you are saying to everyone not left, even a libertarian, that conservatives are as bad as leftists, yet you're saying zero to leftists about that.

Actually I am saying it to everyone that I am taking to. Use your brain for once today. If Cons are just as bad as liberals then by default liberals are just as bad as Cons. There is little difference between them.

And again, you're calling a gun right supporting libertarian a partisan Republican for attacking anti-gun right leftists.

You're a joke

I am calling you a partisan because you are parroting GOP talking points. If you do not want to be called that, quit being a parrot.

Seems simple enough

One example please

Actually I am saying it to everyone that I am taking to. Use your brain for once today. If Cons are just as bad as liberals then by default liberals are just as bad as Cons. There is little difference between them.

You're a joke

I am calling you a partisan because you are parroting GOP talking points. If you do not want to be called that, quit being a parrot.

Seems simple enough

Right, a pro-gun right libertarian is talking partisan by being against anti-gun right leftists. You really are an imbecile. Libertarians are pro-gun rights, you stupid fuck. You claim to have voted for the Libertarian party ... and you don't know that?

Tell me why you wouldn't vote for Hillary. What are a few of the big things you disagreed with her on? You can't do it, can you? I mean with real answers. That's where all you fake non-Democrats always trip over your own feet

One example please

You're a joke

Threads like this confuse you people that view everything through the prism of partisanship and “left vs right”.

The kids that walked out did so for a multitude of reasons. Yet you and the others wish to paint them all with the same brush, as that the partisan thing to do.

Some schools encouraged the kids to join in, some punished for doing so. There was not a one size fit all action by the schools.

The same for the kids. My son is not anti-gun, we are gun owners and he loves shooting more than I do right now. He feels that we adults are not doing enough to keep children in school safe. It is hard to disagree with that. My wife and I left the choice up to him to join or not to and said he would have to face any consequences that arose from his decision.

His best friend is highly anti-gun and walked out to protest guns. They stood side by side and yet did not think alike.

His girlfriend did not join as she did not want to participate, and that was cool also.

In the end I think it was an excellent learning opportunity about their first amendment rights and consequences that can arise from using those rights.

I think that was much more important of a lesson than the 17 minutes of geometry he missed.

If in your mind that makes me a lefty, then you are the one with the problem, not me

[QUOTE="kaz, post: 19537939, member:]

Tell me why you wouldn't vote for Hillary. What are a few of the big things you disagreed with her on? You can't do it, can you? I mean with real answers. That's where all you fake non-Democrats always trip over your own feet[/QUOTE]

Let’s see:

1. Abortion. I am anti-abortion

2. Obamacare. I am opposed to government intervention in our healthcare and want to see all of ObamaCare gone, not just the mandate.

3. Foreign intervention using our military. I think we need to pull all troops from Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.

4. I am against Common Core as it starred out as a state initiative and now the Feds have taken it over.

5. I want to abolish the Dept of Ed, Hillary wants to make it bigger.

6. We need to end the war on drugs, not expand it.

7. I oppose AA in all its forms and practices.

8. I am against all minimum wage laws.

9. The national debt. She like Obama would have done nothing to slow the growth of the debt.

10. I am against more gun control, we have more than enough gun laws.

Is that enough or would you like more??

One example please

You're a joke

Threads like this confuse you people that view everything through the prism of partisanship and “left vs right”.

The kids that walked out did so for a multitude of reasons. Yet you and the others wish to paint them all with the same brush, as that the partisan thing to do.

Some schools encouraged the kids to join in, some punished for doing so. There was not a one size fit all action by the schools.

The same for the kids. My son is not anti-gun, we are gun owners and he loves shooting more than I do right now. He feels that we adults are not doing enough to keep children in school safe. It is hard to disagree with that. My wife and I left the choice up to him to join or not to and said he would have to face any consequences that arose from his decision.

His best friend is highly anti-gun and walked out to protest guns. They stood side by side and yet did not think alike.

His girlfriend did not join as she did not want to participate, and that was cool also.

In the end I think it was an excellent learning opportunity about their first amendment rights and consequences that can arise from using those rights.

I think that was much more important of a lesson than the 17 minutes of geometry he missed.

If in your mind that makes me a lefty, then you are the one with the problem, not me

You think a libertarian taking a libertarian position is partisan Republican. That while you claim to have voted Libertarian. You're a level of stupid that can't be reached.

Further mental retardation that you don't know that government schools in this country are overwhelmingly leftist.

Another hysterical claim from you is that while leftist teachers inappropriately use their power against non leftists kids in this country is met with your complete lack of concern, I'm partisan Republican because I don't think any politics should be pushed in government schools.

I hope Gator doesn't mean you're a UF grad. I mean it's an SEC school not named Vanderbilt so you know it's not one of our finest educational institutions. But geez, I didn't think they'd give you a degree

kaz said:
Tell me why you wouldn't vote for Hillary. What are a few of the big things you disagreed with her on? You can't do it, can you? I mean with real answers. That's where all you fake non-Democrats always trip over your own feet

Let’s see:

1. Abortion. I am anti-abortion

2. Obamacare. I am opposed to government intervention in our healthcare and want to see all of ObamaCare gone, not just the mandate.

3. Foreign intervention using our military. I think we need to pull all troops from Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.

4. I am against Common Core as it starred out as a state initiative and now the Feds have taken it over.

5. I want to abolish the Dept of Ed, Hillary wants to make it bigger.

6. We need to end the war on drugs, not expand it.

7. I oppose AA in all its forms and practices.

8. I am against all minimum wage laws.

9. The national debt. She like Obama would have done nothing to slow the growth of the debt.

10. I am against more gun control, we have more than enough gun laws.

Is that enough or would you like more??

No, I never see you debate any of that with Democrats. I'd like to. I do debate many of those with Democrats and never see you there ever supporting those views.

But that makes me even more confused since most of those agree with either party why you would possibly think it's partisan Republican of me to take the libertarian view of fighting gun grabbing leftists?

I'm also you obviously know and ignored the only one on either side disagreeing with people on my own side as I've also argued that nuclear materials and ordinances are actually protected Constitutional rights. I'm beyond most of the right on the issue. Which is again consistently neither party, but in line with libertarians. Yet you say Republican, Republican Republican. The guy who voted Libertarian thinks supporting a libertarian view is partisan Republican.

It's not that I want tanks or nuclear materials around. I just recognize that the biggest threat to our freedom is our government. We need it, but it needs to be vigilantly limited, watched and challenged. You claim to have voted Libertarian and don't know that's what libertarians think

You think a libertarian taking a libertarian position is partisan Republican. That while you claim to have voted Libertarian. You're a level of stupid that can't be reached.

It is not your positions as much as your talking points. You claim to hold libertarian positions yet spend your days parroting Repub talking points.

Further mental retardation that you don't know that government schools in this country are overwhelmingly leftist.

One of the hallmarks of actually being a Libertarian is the importance of the individual. One cannot claim to prize the individual while they spend their time focusing on stereotypes and broad generalizations .

I hope Gator doesn't mean you're a UF grad. I mean it's an SEC school not named Vanderbilt so you know it's not one of our finest educational institutions. But geez, I didn't think they'd give you a degree

I have been a Gator fan since my freshman year in high school. I attended UF for 1.5 years but was not yet ready for college so I left and ended up joining the Marine Corps.

Since that time I have finished both my BS and my Masters at separate universities. I am pretty sure you do not want to compare educational resumes.

So I can be pro-gun rights, but I can't agree with pro-gun right Republicans. Got it.

And you're such an imbecile you don't see mixed in with our discussion my ongoing discussions with Republicans who I don't agree with on all their points. You're beyond stupid. You're just a kool-aid swilling leftist.

So give me some examples of these Republican "talking points," I've argued

Since that time I have finished both my BS and my Masters at separate universities. I am pretty sure you do not want to compare educational resumes

I'm pretty sure I would

Forum List

Back