Ohio official who snooped Joe the Plumber’s records is an Obama donor

She said the check was performed to see if he was current on his child support payments.

I guess stating on national tv that you make over $250,000 per year is reason for the family services division to become suspicious.

Right ABSOLUTELY on !!!!!!!

Too Perfect......

Maybe, as a neoCON, old Joe needs to put some right wing thought into taking care of babies that are here and need support, commensurate with the promoted income of the parent. He was promoting that he can afford that quarter million purchase, they, (Child Support Division,) on behalf of his children, have the right to ask.

The fact that he is even involved with CSD likely means he has been dodging paying for the babies he made.

Too Perfect......

Maybe, as a neoCON, old Joe needs to put some right wing thought into taking care of babies that are here and need support, commensurate with the promoted income of the parent. He was promoting that he can afford that quarter million purchase, they, (Child Support Division,) on behalf of his children, have the right to ask.

The fact that he is even involved with CSD likely means he has been dodging paying for the babies he made.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

JTPJ.jpg

Too Perfect......

Right--and if he speaks to a candidate he should be investigated and his private affairs should be made known to the world. Great way to surpress free speech.

Actually Obama has revised that to $200,000.00.

But Joe has the logic of a common man. In a later interview he said how does he know that Obama won't change his mind and decide people making $100,00.00 aren't rich and need to have their taxes increased as well.

Joe's point is: Don't raise taxes on anyone.

Obama is doing what politicians have done from the beginning of time: Buying Votes. But in the end as always it will be the middle class that gets screwed.

Joe has no point because Joe is a Fraud and a liar so fuck Joe. How about that

And all your picture there proves about the man with the sign is that he has no business running a country. I'm so tired, on both sides of the equation, people who have no clue voting based on who seems more like them. Give me the smartest person I can get and there is no doubt in this election who that is. Especially after the chimp we just had

Joe the Plumber was right in asking the question. He exposed Obama for who he is: A Marxist. Obama and his team should just admit that, but they know they won't win the election if they do so they attack Joe the Plumber. It's pathetic.

What's pathetic is McCain using someone who isn't what he says he is as some type of fake illustration... when even the illustration was a lie.

I think, my friend, you have this one backwards.

What was Joe's question?

"are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the communist party?"

sorry, wrong joe.

if joe was a dem and the govt official a republican it'd be a whole different story. abuse of power, big brother, patriot act-the whole usual cast of characters would be dragged out and appropriate noises of outrage emitted.

but joe's a repub who had the audacity to ask a question of a politician who showed up on his doorstep, so fuck him.

funny how that works, IMO. hypocritical, but funny.

"are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the communist party?"

sorry, wrong joe.

if joe was a dem and the govt official a republican it'd be a whole different story. abuse of power, big brother, patriot act-the whole usual cast of characters would be dragged out and appropriate noises of outrage emitted.

but joe's a repub who had the audacity to ask a question of a politician who showed up on his doorstep, so fuck him.

funny how that works, IMO. hypocritical, but funny.
I feel your pain, Del, honestly I do. And if Joe, or McCain, or even one conservative poster on this forum admitted that the spread the wealth comment was taken completely out of context I might even care.

Joe the Plumber and what he asked and anything about his life should NEVER have been part of ANY story. He is a private citizen and it is a disgrace that any reporter or any official looked into any aspect of his life.

The only story here is Obama's answer to Joe' simple question.

I am surprised that far left is not standing up for this guy.

I would never stand up for a loser like "joe the plumber" He's a Republican that asked Obama" I'm gonna buy a plumbing business and I will make $250 - $280k a year, what will your tax plan do to me" Obama knew he was full of shit, the guy isnt even a plumber but he is buying a plumbing business and already know how much his company will make. IF he wasnt such a dumbass he would know he could write off his gross under $250k and he wouldnt be affected. Joe the plumber can kiss my ass, he is a typical Republican tard.

I feel your pain, Del, honestly I do. And if Joe, or McCain, or even one conservative poster on this forum admitted that the spread the wealth comment was taken completely out of context I might even care.

well, i appreciate that Ravi.

it doesn't change my mind, but i do appreciate the thought.

I would never stand up for a loser like "joe the plumber" He's a Republican that asked Obama" I'm gonna buy a plumbing business and I will make $250 - $280k a year, what will your tax plan do to me" Obama knew he was full of shit, the guy isnt even a plumber but he is buying a plumbing business and already know how much his company will make. IF he wasnt such a dumbass he would know he could write off his gross under $250k and he wouldnt be affected. Joe the plumber can kiss my ass, he is a typical Republican tard.

I can only hope that all the other "Joe's" around the country know how you and other Obama supporters feel about them.

I can only hope that all the other "Joe's" around the country know how you and other Obama supporters feel about them.

Well, your talking to one now, I am a blue collared worker who's name is joe, I have looked at 1000's of tax returns because of what I do for a living and I know damn well Plumbers will not be affected by Obama's tax plan. Thats why this whole thing is so laughable. So from one Joe to another, PISS OFF.

I don't think Obama knew Joe was full of shit. In fact, if you read or listen to their entire exchange it was a very civil discussion with all questions answered and in the end Joe agreed that Obama explained himself credibly.

It's what happened next that was a major eff up. McCain latched on to some comment, took it out of context, and used Joe like an old piece of toilet paper to make a stupid lie out of the entire exchange.

Well, your talking to one now, I am a blue collared worker who's name is joe, I have looked at 1000's of tax returns because of what I do for a living and I know damn well Plumbers will not be affected by Obama's tax plan. Thats why this whole thing is so laughable. So from one Joe to another, PISS OFF.
But do you live in a Pro-America part of Florida or an Anti-America part of Florida? You only count if you live in the right part.

Ohio's inspector general is investigating why a state agency director approved checking the state child-support computer system for information on "Joe the Plumber." Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, confirmed today that she OK'd the check on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher following the Oct. 15 presidential debate. She said there were no political reasons for the check on the sudden presidential campaign fixture though the Support Enforcement Tracking System.

She made a maximum contribution to the Obama campaign. Not political. Right. And this is the change we've been waiting for.

Link here and here
An Obama supporter did it? Oh...then that makes it alright then!

She said the check was performed to see if he was current on his child support payments.
Uh huh...sure. Whatever.

You're just pissed at Joe the Plumber because he actually had the gall to ask Obama an actual question on an actual issue that was not pre-approved by Obama's "Media Relations" division.

Forum List

Back