Ohhhhh, nosey. We have 3 years to live...it's THE global warming!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
World has three years to save humanity from climate change, experts warn

The world has three years to start making significant reductions in greenhouse gas emissions or face the prospect of dangerous global warming, experts have warned in an article in the prestigious journal Nature.

Calling for world leaders to be guided by the scientific evidence rather than “hide their heads in the sand”, they said “entire ecosystems” were already beginning to collapse, summer sea ice was disappearing in the Arctic and coral reefs were dying from the heat.

------------------

Every Summer, they come out with this shit.

3 years everyone.

All Trump's fault.

I'm still waiting for New York City to look like Venice Italy.
Al Gore promised me that about 30 years ago.
Still waiting.

I bought a Gondola and have no place to park it now.
6a012876bd85ec970c017d3d3e96d8970c-800wi

I'm still waiting for New York City to look like Venice Italy.
Al Gore promised me that about 30 years ago.
Still waiting.
Maybe Matthew bought enough carbon credits that he sells.

No wonder Gore bought a $15 million dollar mansion on the ocean in Malibu.

I mean since he predicted in that "fact based" movie is that NYC was supposed to gone in Feb of 2016.

Florida was supposed to be gone in 2013.

Man, those carbon credits really worked.

Thanks Matthew.

Nothing is more poisonous on a carbon based planet with carbon based life forms than carbon.
AM I RIGHT?
The best is these losers on the left have no clue how long humans have been burning carbon based forms...like coal.

I could be wrong with this, but I think liberals want us to go back to the stone age.

They would have to. I mean where or how do they think iron was made. How about the bronze age before that?

Like everything else that liberals yell about but do nothing, this is just another issue.

Do you know I think they think white republican Christians are to blame.

Wait, of course they do. They are morons.

and the latest global warming study ship to the arctic had to turn back because of too much ice.

the religion of AGW is a hoax. the prophet algore is a fraud.

World has three years to save humanity from climate change, experts warn

The world has three years to start making significant reductions in greenhouse gas emissions or face the prospect of dangerous global warming, experts have warned in an article in the prestigious journal Nature.

Calling for world leaders to be guided by the scientific evidence rather than “hide their heads in the sand”, they said “entire ecosystems” were already beginning to collapse, summer sea ice was disappearing in the Arctic and coral reefs were dying from the heat.

------------------

Every Summer, they come out with this shit.

3 years everyone.

All Trump's fault.
wenn2670528.jpg

Forum List

Back