Oh the winds are a changin!!!

Shusha, Moonglow, et al,

I'm sorry. This would make more sense (maybe even possible) except that in all likelihood, the Arab Palestinians do not have the capacity to know or understand the difference between right and wrong, and the distinction between good and evil.

Since more radial groups are challenging their regimes, they probably have figured out that Israel is not so bad after all....

When the choice is between ISIS and Israel, its pretty much a no-brainer.
(COMMENT)

Islamic extremism, radical jihadism, and the general struggle against the civil rights and the freedoms of religion is just one failure to understand the key characteristic of humanity. The Islamic Extremism, Radical Jihadism, and the General Struggle in favor of mosque and state --- an ideology more commonly understood as Islamism or political Islam. Good and Evil --- is based on freewill of choice and the understanding of societal norms. Islam is based on a strict compliance oriented region of Islam and its various forms of enforcement by agents of Sharia; believing they follow an infallible religion and the purest clerical leaders of that order.

It is one of those belief systems that that requires no brain power.

Most Respectfully,
R

"the Arab Palestinians do not have the capacity to know or understand the difference between right and wrong, and the distinction between good and evil."

You are one racist SOB. How do you live with yourself?

Coming from the grand antisemite. Palestinians are animals that worship death! They praise child killers! They are cockroaches and should treated as such.

Nope! Palestinians are not cockroaches. Cockroaches don't kill themselves & their own offspring while killing others as well.

With the Sunni's and the Shia's fighting for their lives killing each other, they can't afford a Jewish enemy too.

This is like a Mohammadian civil war.

The Sunni's are more populous by a factor of about 10 times and they have more oil.

So go figure.

The Shia's don't really stand a chance.

But while this war goes on, Shia funding of Palestinian terror will ebb.

And Sunni animosity towards Israel will ebb too.

Don't you just love it when your enemies are beating the crap out of each other?

You have a major fallacy of logic. The Sunnis have been fighting each other for centuries. It is nothing new or unique. The Sunnis are the majority when you consider Pakistan, Indonesia, Africa etc, but in the Arab Middle East where the fighting is taking place the Shia are stronger with Iraq and Iran having Shia majorities.

Nope, the winds have blown a different direction.

montelatici, et al,

This is another point you either imply or specifically charge (as in this case). I do not believe that I even mentioned a single race or a people of a single race.

... the Arab Palestinians do not have the capacity to know or understand the difference between right and wrong, and the distinction between good and evil.
(COMMENT)

Arabs Palestinians are not one single ethnic group. The Arab Palestinian is a geographical and cultural heterogenous collection of people with multiple origins and identities. It is analogous to saying Italian American or French Canadian.

Similarly, your allegation or charge of "racism" --- "directed against me specifically and un ambiguously rather than the position or concept" I have presented is yet a demonstration that my claim may have substance.

Most Respectfully,
R
Yeah right. You always slime the Palestinians while French kissing Israel's ass.

You have never looked at the Zionists colonization objectively.

montelatici, et al,

This is another point you either imply or specifically charge (as in this case). I do not believe that I even mentioned a single race or a people of a single race.

... the Arab Palestinians do not have the capacity to know or understand the difference between right and wrong, and the distinction between good and evil.
(COMMENT)

Arabs Palestinians are not one single ethnic group. The Arab Palestinian is a geographical and cultural heterogenous collection of people with multiple origins and identities. It is analogous to saying Italian American or French Canadian.

Similarly, your allegation or charge of "racism" --- "directed against me specifically and un ambiguously rather than the position or concept" I have presented is yet a demonstration that my claim may have substance.

Most Respectfully,
R
Yeah right. You always slime the Palestinians while French kissing Israel's ass.

Just as you have never looked at the arab muslims colonisation objectively either, and prefer to deny the Jews the same rights as the arab muslims.

By the way the arab muslims slime themselves and dont need any help from anyone else.

Israel needs to end their damn Zionist agenda of placating Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions that only result in rocket missiles for a thank you & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to --- And so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I think you meant the itinerant Arab Muslim colonization. Either that or your having trouble with the term colonist. The Judaic people, or at least some of them were RETURNING to their native homelands. The ARAB Muslims came from ARABIA and so COULDN'T be the native people of Israel. ;--)

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I think you meant the itinerant Arab Muslim colonization. Either that or your having trouble with the term colonist. The Judaic people, or at least some of them were RETURNING to their native homelands. The ARAB Muslims came from ARABIA and so COULDN'T be the native people of Israel. ;--)

Yes but let us consider how many Jews are still allowed to live in Arab countries compared to the Palestinian population living in Israel.

Forum List

Back