Israel informs Arab states it wants buffer zone in post-war Gaza - sources

Is "Zionist" somehow a bad word, now?

All it means is a person who supports Jewish self-determination in the land they have inhabited for over 3 millennium.

The world speaks of
knows that the world opinion is going

Hey "mr. world",
excuse me for blowing off
some extra air of that bandwagon trash talk,
with some common sense and facts in context.

Despite "Free Palestine" tries to demonstrate a false image of support in public,
it remains a loud fringe. While the quiet majority is closely watching Israel,
and the "Free Palestine" mobs on their streets, to likely prepare for
an appropriate treatment.

I don't disagree with much of that.

In like turn, the Zionists have been on a sustained campaign to reduce and destroy the presence of Arabs in Levant.

It is an intractable problem indeed.

The Zionists have had the upper hand, politically and militarily, and have never really offered the Arabs a politically equitable settlement.

There can be no military solution. There has to be a political solution, but neither side recognizes the other sides' right to exist politically or economically.

Do you feel very knowledgeable about M.East?

There have never been more Arabs in all of Levant,
under any previous rule, than since the re-constitution of Israel.

death-tolls-in-various-middle-east-conflicts-over-the-past-v0-uo1a667fugg81.jpg

I don't disagree with much of that.

In like turn, the Zionists have been on a sustained campaign to reduce and destroy the presence of Arabs in Levant.

It is an intractable problem indeed.

The Zionists have had the upper hand, politically and militarily, and have never really offered the Arabs a politically equitable settlement.

There can be no military solution. There has to be a political solution, but neither side recognizes the other sides' right to exist politically or economically.
It’s almost as if the leadership of the two sides WANT war.

We’ve seen this picture show before…many times in fact.

No, when you encourage violence using the "occupation" excuse referring to a place where not a single Israeli resides, what is this really sympthom of?

This rather explains USMB becoming
a cesspool of Islamist radicalization.
The occupation is the Zionist ethnic cleansing in the WB. But the Palestinians make bad neighbors.

What do you mean "almost?"

Of course the leadership of both sides want war. . . it is how they both stay in power.

The peacemakers will never be in power, it does not make any money, it will not help the international investment companies develop the resources or sell any weapons.

. . . nor is good for the international media to sell a story. On top of that, it won't keep the population reduction agenda in check either.

We’ve seen this picture show before…many times in fact.
I doubt Likud wanted this war, although by funding hamas they certainly helped facilitate it. But imo they wanted an unrepresented Palestinian, so they could more easily expand their "settlements" in the WB. And that strikes me more as incompetence and greed than a plan.

I doubt Likud wanted this war, although by funding hamas they certainly helped facilitate it. But imo they wanted an unrepresented Palestinian, so they could more easily expand their "settlements" in the WB. And that strikes me more as incompetence and greed than a plan.
Of course they wanted it, there is oil and gas there.

They have been forced to moderate their rhetoric and language due to world opinion and the Biden administration.

They were originally planning on killing and moving the entire population into the Sinai peninsula.

. . . now they think they are just going to just take the northern half of Gaza where most of the oil and gas is. . :rolleyes:

What a fucking lark.

What do you mean "almost?"

Of course the leadership of both sides want war. . . it is how they both stay in power.

The peacemakers will never be in power, it does not make any money, it will not help the international investment companies develop the resources or sell any weapons.

. . . nor is good for the international media to sell a story. On top of that, it won't keep the population reduction agenda in check either.

So right but somehow many people fail to see the scam the warmongers always implement. The people always get wrapped up in the war propaganda.

Of course they wanted it, there is oil and gas there.

They have been forced to moderate their rhetoric and language due to world opinion and the Biden administration.

They were originally planning on killing and moving the entire population into the Sinai peninsula.
I don't think they neede 1200 dead and mult rapes, mutilations and hostages to get the oil. LOL

oy wait, you're a racist whom I ignore. nevermind

So right but somehow many people fail to see the scam the warmongers always implement.

I myself? Do not remember a scam, this epic since COVID, and before that? 911.

3. How Did Hamas Escape?

". . . Given these circumstances, there would appear to be no chance that Hamas, in the early hours of 7 October, could have breached the security barrier around the Gaza Strip at six separate points and gone on a killing spree for 8-26 hours before the Israel Defense Forces arrived. This has led people to speculate that Israel let them through, and therefore to conclude that the USA must have known they would, which means everything that has happened since was planned.

Perhaps the strongest support for these speculations is that the Israel Government has refused to explain why the Israel Defense Forces, with 173,000 active personnel, 193 fighter jets, 38 attack helicopters and 1,760 tanks on standby, and with numerous advance warnings of an attack, took 8 hours to arrive at the Re’im music festival that reportedly had been moved to a location 4 kilometres from the Gaza barrier two days before; a further 30 minutes to reach the Nir Oz kibbutz, just 2 kilometres from the barrier; more than 13 hours to reach the Be’eri kibbutz, about 4 kilometres away; and 20 hours to reach the Kfar Aza kibbutz, also 2 kilometres from the barrier. None of these locations are more than 35 kilometres from the military bases of the IDF’s Southern Command and its two infantry and two armoured divisions stationed in and around the city of Be’er Sheva; and yet it took almost 3 days for the Israel Defence Forces to reach the Gaza Strip barrier.

The second strongest support for the veracity of these speculations is that Western media has either refused to ask how this miraculous assault could have penetrated the most secure border barrier in the world or proposed unlikely excuses about the ‘unprecedented’ speed, surprise and coordination of the attack combined with urgings to look forward to Israel’s response rather than how this catastrophic failure of security and military response could have occurred.

In response to this apparent miracle, the National Unity Government hastily convened by Benjamin Netanyahu has described the Hamas attack as Israel’s ‘9/11’, referring to the terrorist attacks on the US homeland on 11 September, 2001. And, I suppose, if you believe that, half an hour after two passenger planes struck the World Trade Center, causing three towers to collapse on their own footprint, a third was allowed to strike the Pentagon, the headquarters of the US Department of Defence and one of the most defended buildings in the world, then you probably do believe that the inmates of the world’s largest concentration camp can escape its high-tech security barrier, and this is your 9/11 moment.

Back in the real world outside the phantasmagoria of US foreign policy, Efrat Fenigson, an Israeli journalist who served in the intelligence service of the Israel Defense Forces for 25 years, gave her opinion about the likelihood of Hamas launching this attack. . . . "

1701890471879.png

I don't think they neede 1200 dead and mult rapes, mutilations and hostages to get the oil. LOL

oy wait, you're a racist whom I ignore. nevermind
Everyone knows that I have condemned Hamas as a despicable terror organization.

. . . but no one seems to question how on Earth they got through the most secure border on the planet.

If I have an incredibly secure facility, with impenetrable locks & security, and it gets robbed and broken into? And it appears to be an inside job? In the private sector, there is an investigation, especially if lives are lost. The entire blame doesn't just fall on the criminals. Folks want to know if there was an inside contact. . .

Yet with this incident, we are not allowed to ask these questions. . . if we do? Folks throw out ad hom fallacies. . this for me? Is a red flag.

And you? You are just another one that falls for this despicable low level type of discussion. Terrible. It gets us no where towards a solution to the world's problems.

88gtjt.jpg

Everyone knows that I have condemned Hamas as a despicable terror organization.

. . . but no one seems to question how on Earth they got through the most secure border on the planet.

If I have an incredibly secure facility, with impenetrable locks & security, and it gets robbed and broken into? And it appears to be an inside job? In the private sector, there is an investigation, especially if lives are lost. The entire blame doesn't just fall on the criminals. Folks want to know if there was an inside contact. . .

Yet with this incident, we are not allowed to ask these questions. . . if we do? Folks throw out ad hom fallacies. . this for me? Is a red flag.

And you? You are just another one that falls for this despicable low level type of discussion. Terrible. It gets us no where towards a solution to the world's problems.

88gtjt.jpg
Disabuse yourself of the notion you are being clever. First you condemn Hamas the Oct 7 attack and then you concoct a theory that the Jews were behind it, which makes you somewhat more disgusting than people who acknowledge being antisemites.

Forum List

Back