Israel informs Arab states it wants buffer zone in post-war Gaza - sources

The Gaza Strip is a tiny clutch of land with over 2 million of population. The density there is one of the highest in the world. Out of which territory this buffer zone should be made?

The reality is that the so called Palestinians have been trying to destroy Israel/Jews since 1920, and all the things they complain about are the results of these efforts, and that remains their goal today: that's why they will not get a state of their own. Hamas is straight forward about its intentions to destroy Israel, and the pro Palestinians rampaging through the streets of Europe and the US chanting from the river to the sea are also calling for a genocide of the Jews.
I don't disagree with much of that.

In like turn, the Zionists have been on a sustained campaign to reduce and destroy the presence of Arabs in Levant.

It is an intractable problem indeed.

The Zionists have had the upper hand, politically and militarily, and have never really offered the Arabs a politically equitable settlement.

There can be no military solution. There has to be a political solution, but neither side recognizes the other sides' right to exist politically or economically.

The Gaza Strip is a tiny clutch of land with over 2 million of population. The density there is one of the highest in the world. Out of which territory this buffer zone should be made?
The whole thing strikes me as bullshit.

The political regime in Israel knows that the world opinion is going to turn against it as more and more civilian causalities mount. . .

. . . . this is lip service and a softening from their former position of complete genocide of the Gaza population.

They will just continue their plans, regardless of what the world thinks.

The whole thing strikes me as bullshit.

The political regime in Israel knows that the world opinion is going to turn against it as more and more civilian causalities mount. . .

. . . . this is lip service and a softening from their former position of complete genocide of the Gaza population.

They will just continue their plans, regardless of what the world thinks.
Yeah, they don't care what 'the world' thinks. The only world power that can influence Israeli policymakers is the US. And it is for the US to decide whether to bring Israel to some long-term solution or be prepared for another 'endless' Middle East war.

I don't disagree with much of that.

In like turn, the Zionists have been on a sustained campaign to reduce and destroy the presence of Arabs in Levant.

It is an intractable problem indeed.

The Zionists have had the upper hand, politically and militarily, and have never really offered the Arabs a politically equitable settlement.

There can be no military solution. There has to be a political solution, but neither side recognizes the other sides' right to exist politically or economically.
Bullshit. The Palestinians have never given up their ambition to destroy Israel/Jews and are unlikely to do so in the foreseeable future, so they are not victims of any kind, but aggressors. Every one of their complaints is the result of their efforts to destroy Israel/Jews. There is no political solution because the Palestinians are demanding all of Israel, and they proved in the second intifada that they have no interest in a state in the territories or in living in peace with Israel.

Israel has informed several Arab states that it wants to carve out a buffer zone on the Palestinian side of Gaza's border to prevent future attacks as part of proposals for the enclave after war ends, Egyptian and regional sources said.

According to three regional sources, Israel related its plans to its neighbors Egypt and Jordan, along with the United Arab Emirates, which normalized ties with Israel in 2020.

They also said that Saudi Arabia, which does not have ties with Israel and which halted a US-mediated normalization process after the Gaza war flared on Oct. 7, had been informed. The sources did not say how the information reached Riyadh, which officially does not have direct communication channels with Israel. Non-Arab Turkey was also told, the sources said.

The initiative does not indicate an imminent end to Israel's offensive - which resumed on Friday after a seven-day truce - but it shows Israel is reaching out beyond established Arab mediators, such as Egypt or Qatar, as it seeks to shape a post-war Gaza.

Israel's post war Gaza policy is starting to take shape.
Israel has informed several Arab states that it wants to carve out a buffer zone on the Palestinian side of Gaza's border
Why don't the freeloaders put it on their own side?

The Israelis did that in 2000 when they finally left Lebanon. They planted tens of thousands of landmines.. very savage.
Why, they prevented your beloved Hezbollah animals from attacking Israel?

By the way, did you see how Hezbollah and Iran chickened out and didn’t come to save the Palestinian savages?

1/3 of the Gaza Strip for a Bufferzone sounds logical ( With IDF overseeing the rest of Pacified Gaza for 24 months )

When the Palestinians talk about the occupation, they are referring to all of Israel, not just the territories, so there is no solution to the conflict in the foreseeable future, and there is nothing to be done but to manage the conflict better, but certainly there can be no Palestinians state anywhere until the Palestinians can produce a leaders who can credibly offer peace to Israel, and we will not see that happen anytime soon.

Some problems can't be solved, they can only be managed better.
Occupation is specific to the West Bank, Gaza , the Golan Heights Shaaba Farms.

Killing indigenous people to take their land is disgusting.

The Once Hamas is destroyed, unless the Palestinians are given a state, full sovereignty, autonomy and political representation?

. . . all of this is just bloviating and shit in the wind.

The occupation needs to end, that is what is causing the problems.

Hamas is a symptom, not the cause.
The occupation of the West Bank, or Israel itself? Arafat turned down a peace deal because the refugees aren't going back to Israel.

The occupation of the West Bank, or Israel itself? Arafat turned down a peace deal because the refugees aren't going back to Israel.
From the Zionists PoV? I have no doubt, those are the facts.

Occupation is specific to the West Bank, Gaza , the Golan Heights Shaaba Farms.

How much do you want to bet. . this um. . . "buffer zone," will have oil and gas development in it? 🤔

Behind Israel’s ‘end game’ for Gaza: Theft of offshore gas reserves​

This whole thing is so transparent.

:rolleyes:

Evolution's Sore Losers

Not if they're useless and violent savages. The Earth's resources are wasted on such unproductive humanoids. Supporting their imaginary rights is a sign of civilization's Death Wish, especially in passively allowing our feralphile rulers to walk all over us.

From the Zionists PoV? I have no doubt, those are the facts.
I asked you a question. Don't agree with me for god's sake. Do you mean the pales want a sep state or an end to Israel and all of the former Palestine? Imo, it's the latter. Still. And the Zionists will keep killing them until they change, and the next two weeks are going to be heartbreaking for both.

And watch the name calling unless you want to be treated the same way, ...

I asked you a question. Don't agree with me for god's sake. Do you mean the pales want a sep state or an end to Israel and all of the former Palestine? Imo, it's the latter. Still. And the Zionists will keep killing them until they change, and the next two weeks are going to be heartbreaking for both.

And watch the name calling unless you want to be treated the same way, ...

I wasn't calling you a Zionist. . . I was characterizing the terms of the, "peace deal," which Arafat supposedly turned down. It was never a negotiated settlement, we all know this. It was a "take it or leave it," type deal. The terms, were not, what one could say, a compromise peace, they were in the interests of the Israelis.

Sort of like the American government offered to our natives. . . "here. . . live on this reservation. . . OR DIE." That sort of thing.

There is no other option, but to agree with you. The Palestinians in Levant have never recognized the right of the Israelis to exist, and the Zionists have never recognized the right of the Palestinians to exist.

What of it?

It is an intractable situation.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but there is no forced agreement either. IIWII :rolleyes:

Two nations of people cannot exist on the same plot of ground simultaneously. They either both have to agree to give each other the franchise, or one of them will be enslaved and/or ethnically cleansed.

That is all there is to it. duh.

I wasn't calling you a Zionist. . . I was characterizing the terms of the, "peace deal," which Arafat supposedly turned down. It was never a negotiated settlement, we all know this. It was a "take it or leave it," type deal. The terms, were not, what one could say, a compromise peace, they were in the interests of the Israelis.

Sort of like the American government offered to our natives. . . "here. . . live on this reservation. . . OR DIE." That sort of thing.

There is no other option, but to agree with you. The Palestinians in Levant have never recognized the right of the Israelis to exist, and the Zionists have never recognized the right of the Palestinians to exist.

What of it?

It is an intractable situation.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but there is no forced agreement either. IIWII :rolleyes:

Two nations of people cannot exist on the same plot of ground simultaneously. They either both have to agree to give each other the franchise, or one of them will be enslaved and/or ethnically cleansed.

That is all there is to it. duh.
go away, time suck.

Forum List

Back