Oh Noez! Polar Bears to be Extinct in 80 Years

Yo, SFB! What makes you think a climate model can't be run for one day? For one fucking hour? Where the fuck do you get this "decades to be tested" bullshit?

And given the time scale of this issue, how do you imagine a perfect model being tested "in real time"? How do you measure global climate in real time.

What a fucking maroon!

Your comments about CFDs being the only useful computer models show, once again your ignorance on the topic.

Computer simulation - Wikipedia
Computer simulation reproduces the behavior of a system using a mathematical model. Computer simulations have become a useful tool for the mathematical modeling of many natural systems in physics (computational physics), astrophysics, climatology, chemistry and biology, human systems in economics, psychology, social science, and engineering. Simulation of a system is represented as the running of the system's model. It can be used to explore and gain new insights into new technology and to estimate the performance of systems too complex for analytical solutions.[1]

Computer simulations are used in a wide variety of practical contexts, such as:

What is funny is you don't even understand that the majority of those models that you just posted are CFD models! Just adapted to whatever purpose the users need. My gosh you're an idiot.

The majority of the models applications listed by Wikipedia are NOT CFDs. If you disagree, why don't you explain the application of fluid dynamics (a course I have had) to risk forecasting, electrical circuit simulation, computer emulation, financial markets, structures, industrial processes, strategic management, robots, urban development patters, traffic engineering car crashes and crop-soil systems.

Asshole.

You wouldn't know, or understand, a CFD model if it bit you on the ass, dude. Here are examples of a few for you. All CFD models....

Soil Science Society of America Journal Abstract -

A Closed-form Equation for Predicting the Hydraulic Conductivity of Unsaturated Soils1

Soil Science Society of America Journal Abstract - A Closed-form Equation for Predicting the Hydraulic Conductivity of Unsaturated Soils1 | Digital Library

A three-dimensional numerical model of thermoelectric generators in fluid power systems
A three-dimensional numerical model of thermoelectric generators in fluid power systems - ScienceDirect

A computational economy for grid computing and its implementation in the Nimrod-G resource broker
A computational economy for grid computing and its implementation in the Nimrod-G resource broker - ScienceDirect

Models that are subject to experimentation and possible validation is a short time, my gawad!

Contrast that with climate models to year 2100 (untestable), that might be witnessed by their great grandchildren..............

I love how he thinks taking a single class in the subject (though based on his complete lack of knowledge about them tells me he's lying about even that) makes him an expert. That's how most of these silly people operate. The facts are that CFD models actually work....sort of. As I was able to demonstrate with the F1 Team product though, the overwhelming majority of the best computer models in the WORLD, are useless.

Yo, SFB! What makes you think a climate model can't be run for one day? For one fucking hour? Where the fuck do you get this "decades to be tested" bullshit?

Until you can come up with a climate model that can do a one day hindcast, they are shit. That's a simple fact that you need to get through your thick skull.

Some idjits are to obtuse or satiated in their own greed to get it so they attempt to lay charge to another having no clue where the other one gets there information.

View attachment 193750

This is the legacy that humanity is leaving for their posterity; a dead world. Humanity has allowed itself to be ruled by a ruthless, psychopathic gang of parasites whose greed and insatiable lust for power knows no bounds. There really is no one to blame but ourselves. The information in this article is not even a scratch in the surface of the true magnitude of this nuclear disaster. The radiation will bioaccumulate in the ocean and atmosphere for centuries to come. Mankind is staring our very extinction in the face. This is an opportunity for humanity to face the force of our own destructiveness, and to come together as one family.

http://www.ocean4future.org/archives/2903

Your link is full of crap.

They leave out critical information that would quickly destroy the entire narrative of their dishonest LYING claims.

From Live Science,

7 Years After Fukushima Disaster: Little Radioactive Material in US Waters
By Laura Geggel, Senior Writer | March 11, 2018

Excerpt:

However, "it is important to note that all of the radiation levels detected across the United States have been very low, well below any level of public and environmental concern," they wrote.

Radioactive levels dropped from April to May 2011, largely because most of the material had such short half-lives, the researchers wrote. For instance, with a half-life of eight days, iodine-131 is basically "dead" after 10 half-lives, or 80 days, Thakur said. Some tests found no detectable Fukushima-related radionuclides after May 2011, the researchers said.

As for cesium-134, which has a half-life of 2.1 years, "it appeared for a few weeks after the event, but nowadays it's not there," Thakur said. "It's gone because the amount was so small." She added that because seven years have passed, "I would be really surprised if anybody in the whole U.S. can see [cesium-] 134 in the air."

At 30.1 years, cesium-137 has the longest half-life of the bunch, but it's important to put it in context, Thakur said. The United States already has cesium-137 in the environment because it was testing nuclear weapons in the 1950s and 1960s.

The cesium-137 from Fukushima is small compared with the radionuclides left over from the 1950s and 1960s, Thakur said. .

"Whatever we have measured [of cesium-137] from Fukushima, it is a very small amount, is not going to harm anybody," she said.

===================================
Ocean dispersion, radioactive time decay and massive dilution in the ocean waters, all rapidly dilute the harmful effects.
Your thought process sucks. Its is like saying "I poisoned you to death but its okay because it only last for a day or two".

Hotter seas threaten marine wildlife with extinction - researchers

View attachment 192305

LONDON, May 7 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Polar bears and other iconic animals could be extinct by the end of the century if ocean temperatures continue to rise at the current rate, marine biologists warned Monday.

So.

Why would they die in just a few generations? Fish and seals are there for food. Polar bears have been living in the San Diego zoo for decades, so warmth doesn’t harm them. The oceans are rising so that warmth is well hidden. So what’s going to kill them?

The absurdity of the chicken little left in their doomsday predictions is hilarious. They’ve been making this prediction for decades only to find their population increasing.
View attachment 192307

Trumpanzees are already on the endangered species list, and will be extinct in 30 months.

BTW, your callous disregard for God's Creature shows your true colors.

Some idjits are to obtuse or satiated in their own greed to get it so they attempt to lay charge to another having no clue where the other one gets there information.

View attachment 193750

This is the legacy that humanity is leaving for their posterity; a dead world. Humanity has allowed itself to be ruled by a ruthless, psychopathic gang of parasites whose greed and insatiable lust for power knows no bounds. There really is no one to blame but ourselves. The information in this article is not even a scratch in the surface of the true magnitude of this nuclear disaster. The radiation will bioaccumulate in the ocean and atmosphere for centuries to come. Mankind is staring our very extinction in the face. This is an opportunity for humanity to face the force of our own destructiveness, and to come together as one family.

Proving idiots will believe anything the read on the Internet.
Really. I suppose you are thinking like that Sunset person that it is okay to get the crap radiated outta something because we think it only last for a day or two?

Westwall, if 60% is land subsidence, 40% is rising sea levels. You believe the science on land subsidence, but not the sea level rise? How come? Maybe it wouldn't be so terrible to admit both? I did not know about the land subsidence thingy, so I appreciate that information. It doesn't mean sea levels aren't rising due to glacial melt.

View attachment 193750

Really. I suppose you are thinking like that Sunset person that it is okay to get the crap radiated outta something because we think it only last for a day or two?

Unless you were swimming offshore of Fukushima, you didn't get radiated. Not even a little bit.

View attachment 193750

Unless you were swimming offshore of Fukushima, you didn't get radiated. Not even a little bit.
Prove it.

View attachment 193750

Fukushima: The Extinction-Level Event That No One Is Talking About by Doug Michael - Ocean for Future

Prove it.

You glowing in the dark recently?

View attachment 193750

Fukushima: The Extinction-Level Event That No One Is Talking About by Doug Michael - Ocean for Future

Prove it.

I don't live on the coast wouldn't even consider it at this point and I sure as heck wouldn't eat any sea food caught off the coast. Yet I also try to avoid any food at the grocery store that has been radiated, avoid xrays whenever possible and I purposely avoid any other known toxins when I can. (BTW, my dad worked for a brief time putting in additions at a Nuclear plant. Just that little bit of exposure of working near an active plant for a few month gained him some cancer when he was in his forties)

I have very good friends too that are the experts that are exposing the lies being perpetuated by greed monsters throughout who claim their is no danger in putting more of this chit into the environment. You can claim whatever you like about me and claim "fake news" all you desire but I will accept their expertise over your bs any day of the week.

Prove it.

I don't live on the coast wouldn't even consider it at this point and I sure as heck wouldn't eat any sea food caught off the coast. Yet I also try to avoid any food at the grocery store that has been radiated, avoid xrays whenever possible and I purposely avoid any other known toxins when I can. (BTW, my dad worked for a brief time putting in additions at a Nuclear plant. Just that little bit of exposure of working near an active plant for a few month gained him some cancer when he was in his forties)

I have very good friends too that are the experts that are exposing the lies being perpetuated by greed monsters throughout who claim their is no danger in putting more of this chit into the environment. You can claim whatever you like about me and claim "fake news" all you desire but I will accept their expertise over your bs any day of the week.

Yet I also try to avoid any food at the grocery store that has been radiated,

What food has been "radiated"?

Just that little bit of exposure of working near an active plant for a few month gained him some cancer when he was in his forties

How do you know it was the "extra" and not the background radiation?
Or that it was radiation at all?

Prove it.

Just that little bit of exposure of working near an active plant for a few month gained him some cancer when he was in his forties

Irradiation and Food Safety Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

(note: not an endorsement of FDA or their opinions, just a page so you will know what I was talking about)

The experts were the doctors who determined exactly what he was exposed to that caused that specific type of cancer that he had.

Last edited:
Hotter seas threaten marine wildlife with extinction - researchers

View attachment 192305

LONDON, May 7 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Polar bears and other iconic animals could be extinct by the end of the century if ocean temperatures continue to rise at the current rate, marine biologists warned Monday.

So.

Why would they die in just a few generations? Fish and seals are there for food. Polar bears have been living in the San Diego zoo for decades, so warmth doesn’t harm them. The oceans are rising so that warmth is well hidden. So what’s going to kill them?

The absurdity of the chicken little left in their doomsday predictions is hilarious. They’ve been making this prediction for decades only to find their population increasing.
View attachment 192307
It isn’t warmth, it’s how it is changing the environment depend on to survive and breed. When oceans warm they change the weather around them.

Prove it.

(note: not an endorsement of FDA or their opinions, just a page so you will know what I was talking about)

The experts were the doctors who determined exactly what he was exposed to that caused that specific type of cancer that he had.

Are you afraid irradiation makes your food radioactive?

How did they know it was the "extra" and not the background radiation?

Prove it.

Why would I want to buy food that has been altered? I like to know when a fruit of vegetable has been on the shelf longer than it should be. The quality of radiated food verses non radiated food is better in my opinion. Fruits that have been picked green and radiated never ripen and that there is enough to tell me that food is dead food.

You'd have to ask his doctors the technical questions of how they determined his specific cancer came from his few months of exposure working next to an active plant.

Why would I want to buy food that has been altered? I like to know when a fruit of vegetable has been on the shelf longer than it should be. The quality of radiated food verses non radiated food is better in my opinion. Fruits that have been picked green and radiated never ripen and that there is enough to tell me that food is dead food.

You'd have to ask his doctors the technical questions of how they determined his specific cancer came from his few months of exposure working next to an active plant.

Why would I want to buy food that has been altered?

Altered how? Be specific.

No kidding, since working "next to an active plant" would add almost no additional exposure.

Forum List

Back