Oh Hum. Yet Another Stock Market Record Day

When (a) bond yields are so weak that there's nowhere else to go, (b) you've aggressively cut taxes, (c) you've aggressively increased spending, and (d) the Fed is pouring HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS into markets to grease the system, there's no good reason not to invest.

Keynes is rolling over in his grave, and our kids will pay for it.

Hey, who cares. Live for today.

When (a) bond yields are so weak that there's nowhere else to go, (b) you've aggressively cut taxes, (c) you've aggressively increased spending, and (d) the Fed is pouring HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS into markets to grease the system, there's no good reason not to invest.

Bonds are a haven for a sputtering stock market....

Or yield. But that's not there.

Typical America hater. Common people doing well in their 401k is horrible to you.

Typical America hater. Common people doing well in their 401k is horrible to you.
And right to the drama queening.

Them wacky facts really make you folks angry.

You're about TEN YEARS too late for THAT speech, Mac.

I know, you guys don't care about spending any more. You're hyper-Keynesians now.

Overnight. To follow your hero.

You went right to the THIS IS REALLY AWFUL THE STOCK MARKET IS DOING WELL bullshit, shitforbrains.

I know, you guys don't care about spending any more. You're hyper-Keynesians now.

Overnight. To follow your hero.
Stop voting Democrat then.

You went right to the THIS IS REALLY AWFUL THE STOCK MARKET IS DOING WELL bullshit, shitforbrains.
Actually, I didn't. You just made that up, because dishonesty is your first (and apparently only) impulse.

I've given up trying to educate or communicate online with people who just create their own reality as they go.

Last edited:
Everyone loves Trump being President.

Except America haters that is.

Stocks rise for a fourth day in a row, Dow hits record high — CNBC
Yea! Maybe I can afford to pay last year's taxes now! They put me on payments. Now, I'm scared to go to the grocery store. <gulp> My land taxes now take up about 80% of my social security, and I haven't got all that IRA stuff figured out yet, except they threatened to fine me for not doing whatever it is you have to do to get your money out of there. My husband died 3 1/2 years ago, and I still don't know what to do. :(

Trump32.jpg

Well, there's no law against investing in something else, is there, Mac?

Well, there's no law against investing in something else, is there, Mac?
No, the stock market is clearly the best option right now, as long as it fits an investor's risk tolerance.

Everyone loves Trump being President.

Except America haters that is.

Stocks rise for a fourth day in a row, Dow hits record high — CNBC
Yea! Maybe I can afford to pay last year's taxes now! They put me on payments. Now, I'm scared to go to the grocery store. <gulp> My land taxes now take up about 80% of my social security, and I haven't got all that IRA stuff figured out yet, except they threatened to fine me for not doing whatever it is you have to do to get your money out of there. My husband died 3 1/2 years ago, and I still don't know what to do. :(
Sorry to hear about your husband. All I can say is if you live in a blue State move, and don’t be too proud to accept charity. And pray.

Forum List

Back