Officials defy Trump's promises: 40 miles of border ordered unpatrolled

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Officials Defy Trump’s Promises: 40 Miles of Border Ordered Unpatrolled

U.S. Border Patrol agents are once again sounding the alarm about miles of border being left wide open and unsecured.

Breitbart Texas exclusively obtained a document showing a Havre Sector Border Patrol manager knowingly issuing orders to leave 40 miles of border open and unpatrolled. Obama holdovers in the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency are continuing with the same careless disregard in the Trump Administration that they did under former President Obama, according to Border Patrol agents.

Border Patrol agents sounding alarms about subversion, corruption
------------------------------

Well then fire the traitorous pos, whoever ordered this should be fired and considered just as dangerous as those coming over the border illegally.

I think you can relax. Havre Sector is in Montana, so we are talking about the Canadian border, I guess.
Havre Sector Montana | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
I wont. Canadian illegals are still illegal.
No, it's a serious issue, I'm sure. Once the southern border is closed off, it will become worse. But at this time, there do not seem to be a lot of illegals braving the black flies and melting snow piles to hike to the U.S. From all the articles I've read, illegals are crossing INTO Canada, not out of it.

Breitbart at its finest. They post a photo of the southern border wall, and start by saying that the report is by Breitbart, Texas, all to froth up the Mexican-hating rubes when the story is actually about the northern border.
You gotta watch them like a hawk. That's why I checked.

Forum List

Back