“Good afternoon, ma’am, U.S. Border Patrol immigration inspection,”

I guess I don't understand why is it a problem to state what your nationality is?
I've crossed the border on numerous occasions in the 80's, from California into Mexico.

Rarely a delay.

Walking down the street in Huntington Beach one afternoon, I was detained by the Police.

Seems a bank was robbed in Santa Ana and I apparently fit the description of the Hispanic who robbed the bank.

I did not have my ID with me at the time.

One of the two officers questioned my nationality.

This would have been a great moment to go off on the officers.

Santa Ana is a good 15 miles and 45 minutes away.

I just gave them my California DL number and asked the cops how I could possible walk that distance in such a short period of time.

The one and only time I had been asked if I was an American citizen.

I wanted to give them the Cheech Marin accent and tell them the John Wayne was President routine.

Probable cause used to be the measure, back when some inalienable rights had not yet been alienated.

All of the people should have gotten out of their cars and chased these nazis back into their hut.

There has been way too much dumb left wing bigot violence, lets not have anymore of it.

I did not mention violence. They just should have been chased away. The nazi state the whore has created has to be resisted and dismantled by decent Americans. Nobody should be patient with the whore's jackboots or obey them until order is restored.
I guess Trump was President in the 1920's when these Nazi checkpoints were established.

View attachment 200930

OH! The outrage!

Yes, the outrage! I've been through checkpoints into Canada from New York, and to Mexico from Laredo and San Ysidro. Crossing back at San Ysidro, i thought about the more brown people behind me, when nobody said anything to me at all (brown-haired, blue-eyed white). And this was before the orange whore took office and sent his hoodlum storm-troopers out. I've never seen anything like the calamity these thugs are causing. It is a shame to my nation.

Yep, most Democrats are outraged that America is a sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and its immigration. It's amazing that they don't understand this. They will have to adjust to this reality.

Forum List

Back