Officially I have had it...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
With these filthy lying liberal shit stains! It's a waste of time to interact with them. They offer nothing but hatred, stirring up anger all over the country. I'm done with these no good bastards! That is all.

With these filthy lying liberal shit stains! It's a waste of time to interact with them. They offer nothing but hatred, stirring up anger all over the country. I'm done with these no good bastards! That is all.

You can't possibly have a decent conversation with any liberals. They will just act like asses and bitches. It's all they know how to behave. Irrational thinking means stupid arrogant responses.

When posed with lies and arrogance the only answer is to use stupid and irrational reply's. I hope you have a shitty life and die young.

:itsok:

:itsok:
Actually we offer facts, real journalism, what we say is well known around the world, what you say is total b*******, fake news, racist BS, and conspiracy theories. Only your tiny in World terms propaganda machine fills your head with such garbage... Breaking dot-dot-dot Hillary Obama holder learner etc etc are honest public servants and everything you know about them is garbage propaganda that doesn't reach the world of Journalism and law enforcement, and no there is no Giant conspiracy protecting Democrats.

You can't possibly have a decent conversation with any liberals. They will just act like asses and bitches. It's all they know how to behave. Irrational thinking means stupid arrogant responses.
You are a brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel... Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

You are a brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel... Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

That's what I am talking about...

people like you can't even have a rational conversation. You act like an ass just making an arrogant comment like that. Duh!

I came to that conclusion a long time ago. I don’t ever engage in dialogue with a regressive under the pretense of having an honest debate or exchange of ideas. I’ve accepted the fact that the far left regressives have one Agenda, to eradicate white Christian culture as well as capitalism from the face of the Earth. Since then, I’ve never been really surprised at their antics, in fact it’s become totally predictable.

The only reason to engage them at any level on these boards is to expose them for the un-American shit stains they are. It is important to wake people up to what the far left really are.

That's what I am talking about...

people like you can't even have a rational conversation. You act like an ass just making an arrogant comment like that. Duh!
Sorry about facts and what the world thinks of you silly people. Try and remember that is only politics, I live where Chris Collins is the representative LOL and 73% vote Trump. They are the salt of the earth and I love them, but the GOP and it's propaganda machine are a disgrace. I don't talk politics with them because they get irrational and violent LOL, like most brainwashed political ignoramuses. And yes they are politely racist.

Mike, you can only be the saner for it. Interacting with Leftist scum is like taking a bath in toxic mental pollution.

As was once wisely said here:

Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 5.10.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 5.10.41 PM.png

And when you shellac one they call you a racist homophobic bigot and run away claiming victory

And when you shellac one they call you a racist homophobic bigot and run away claiming victory
And the proof of your Victory is always garbage propaganda, super duper.

You've been waxed so many times you have a high sheen

You overuse super duper also and sound like a middle school kid doing it

the duping of the GOP electorate is the major story in the United States for the last 30 years. The amount of garbage b******* character assassination and Hate propaganda you people believe is amazing and disgusting. Lockherup is a joke just like all of your phony scandals that go nowhere in the real world. And no there is no conspiracy protecting Democrats, brainwashed functional moron.

And the proof of your Victory is always garbage propaganda, stupid.

Forum List

Back