[OFFICIAL] USMB Pre-Debate Presidential Election Poll

Which candidate would get your vote TODAY?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 58 64.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Does any FOOL here actually believe 1 TRILLION dollar deficits EVERY SINGLE year he's been in office, IS PROGRESS????? That 15% unemployment (THE REAL NUMBER, most economists say even higher) is progress??? That over a 4500.00 a year loss of income for every American family is progress???? WTF kind of smoke are you kickin?

Where were you in 2008?

Doing a HELL of a lot better than in 2012!!!

I really feel for you however I am more interested in where ladygunslinger was in 2008.

Where were you in 2008?

I didn't ask you about 2008 liberal.. Now did I? Stay on topic if you want to debate with the grown-ups. Explain to us if you will, how all of the FACTS I sited is progress??? In detail. Thanks.

First of all your facts are screwed up but that's for later. Since you replied to my post about 2008, besides a deflection, how about you say where were you in 2008?

No, it's not for later.. as to the facts:

the median annual income of American households was $53,718 as of June 2009, the last month of the recession. Now, after 38 months of this “recovery,” it has fallen to $50,678 — a drop of $3,040 per household.
we’re still not headed in the right direction. Last month, American households’ real median annual income fell by another $543 — from $51,221 to $50,678
Americans

Secondly:

Obama's Real Unemployment Rate Is 14.7%, And A Recession's On The Way
Obama's Real Unemployment Rate Is 14.7%, And A Recession's On The Way - Forbes

Lastly the debt and Obama's trillion dollar deficits:

None of the Big Three broadcast networks noted the release Friday of the Congressional Budget Office’s final determination of the fiscal year 2012 federal budget deficit: $1.1 trillion, the fourth year in a row of trillion-dollar deficits.

Read more: Obama Burdens America With Another Trillion-Dollar Deficit; Networks Silent | NewsBusters.org

You can run, but you can't hide.

Why does an incumbent President need to "prep" for days for a debate? Shouldn't his "record" and all his successes come naturally? :eusa_whistle: I don't recall other Presidents going into seclusion to prep for days on end. They may have prepped but it wasn't a media event.

Last edited:
Want to screw up the economic recovery? Elect Romney/Ryan.

Really? Not at my house. We lost 6 figures in income a couple of months ago as part of this economic recovery. I'll take the Bush fuck ups over the Obama fuck ups any day of the week......and that's saying alot considering the criticism I gave Bush.

You lost at least $100,000 in income a couple of months ago because of the state of the economy? That does not even make any sense. Care to elaborate?

Sure, my wife lost her job of 22 years because the economy sucks. Her company is talking of laying off up to 16,000 by the end of the year.......because the economy sucks. I live in a real world where the president doesn't ride unicorns and fart glitter. If I were you, I'd keep those rose colored glasses on if you enjoy being insulated from harsh reality.

I didn't ask you about 2008 liberal.. Now did I? Stay on topic if you want to debate with the grown-ups. Explain to us if you will, how all of the FACTS I sited is progress??? In detail. Thanks.

First of all your facts are screwed up but that's for later. Since you replied to my post about 2008, besides a deflection, how about you say where were you in 2008?

the median annual income of American households was $53,718 as of June 2009, the last month of the recession. Now, after 38 months of this “recovery,” it has fallen to $50,678 — a drop of $3,040 per household.
we’re still not headed in the right direction. Last month, American households’ real median annual income fell by another $543 — from $51,221 to $50,678
Americans

Secondly:

None of the Big Three broadcast networks noted the release Friday of the Congressional Budget Office’s final determination of the fiscal year 2012 federal budget deficit: $1.1 trillion, the fourth year in a row of trillion-dollar deficits.

Read more: Obama Burdens America With Another Trillion-Dollar Deficit; Networks Silent | NewsBusters.org

OK, OK, very nice. So where were you in 2008?

Why does an incumbent President need to "prep" for days for a debate? Shouldn't his "record" and all his successes come naturally? :eusa_whistle: I don't recall other Presidents going into seclusion to prep for days on end. They may have prepped but it wasn't a media event.

Most other presidents didn't get their ass royally handed to them on national TV either.

Americans

Secondly:

It's very nice that Americans have 4,000.00 less a year to pay bills in an economy that has seen gas prices DOUBLE under this President?? Record Food stamp usage?? It's ok that this President has spent more money than all Presidents combined to date and we have record unemployment for 4 solid years???... and here the Zombie can do nothing but SQUAWK, "2008!" -- What if every incumbent President went back 4 years to blame their failure on a past Administration?! Pathetic.

Americans

Secondly:

It's very nice that Americans have 4,000.00 less a year to pay bills in an economy that has seen gas prices DOUBLE under this President?? Record Food stamp usage?? It's ok that this President has spent more money than all Presidents combined to date and we have record unemployment for 4 solid years???... and here the Zombie can do nothing but SQUAWK, "2008!" -- What if every incumbent President went back 4 years to blame their failure on a past Administration?! Pathetic.

Look, I am really sorry if Obama upsets your parents so much little rich kid but you are spouting bullshit and I would rather not be annoyed by you.

Look, I am really sorry if Obama upsets your parents so much little rich kid but you are spouting bullshit and I would rather not be annoyed by you.

Do you even bother to look at the profile of the person you attack? If you did, you might not have made the ass of yourself that you just did. :cool:

LOL That's it??? That's the extent of your debating skills??? You're no different than the rest of liberal Zombies here who when backed in to a corner with FACTS, come out personally insulting people and running.. You're all liars and cowards.. Every day we prove this here on this very forum.. LOT'S of people around the nation read this forum.. you must feel really stoopid.. ;-) Have a nice day!

so youll only engage in talk that agrees with you or if facts are involved youd rather run away, seems like an obama supporter

so youll only engage in talk that agrees with you or if facts are involved youd rather run away, seems like an obama supporter

Exactly! Typical leftist.

LOL That's it??? That's the extent of your debating skills??? You're no different than the rest of liberal Zombies here who when backed in to a corner with FACTS, come out personally insulting people and running.. You're all liars and cowards.. Every day we prove this here on this very forum.. LOT'S of people around the nation read this forum.. you must feel really stoopid.. ;-) Have a nice day!

Hey, I didn't know you were rich. :confused: Pay for the ring yourself and the reception. :lol: I'd like a late model "VET" for a wedding present to boot! :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Do you even bother to look at the profile of the person you attack? If you did, you might not have made the ass of yourself that you just did. :cool:

What? That she is 26? I would have guessed 22. She has lived a sheltered life. She has no soul, no life experiences which have tested her. She has lived in comfort her whole life and no matter who is elect she will be above it all. (Correct me if I am wrong on any of this gunslingerbabe.)

What? That she is 26? I would have guessed 22. She has lived a sheltered life. She has no soul, no life experiences which have tested her. She has lived in comfort her whole life and no matter who is elect she will be above it all. (Correct me if I am wrong on any of this gunslingerbabe.)

I can't wait until she rips you a new asshole. :clap2: Do you have any basis for saying what you do? I have a basis for saying you're wrong but frankly it's none of your business how I know it. LGS can more than "speak for herself".

u dare say she has no soul, none you dont know her, who dont know the path she walks and here you are judging her as if you have that right, that cause to say im better than you.

this is why people are starting to not look kindly on the liberal base, your views have become ugly and a lot of liberals are turning into arrogant monsters. i hope all the posters see you for who you are and dont judge but accept. time to stand up and put ur big boy pants on and listen and learn instead of judging people that you know nothing of.

I can't wait until she rips you a new asshole. :clap2: Do you have any basis for saying what you do? I have a basis for saying you're wrong but frankly it's none of your business how I know it. LGS can more than "speak for herself".

Would you like me to psych eval you next? There is a big difference between child psychology and just plan deranged. :D

u dare say she has no soul, none you dont know her, who dont know the path she walks and here you are judging her as if you have that right, that cause to say im better than you.

this is why people are starting to not look kindly on the liberal base, your views have become ugly and a lot of liberals are turning into arrogant monsters. i hope all the posters see you for who you are and dont judge but accept. time to stand up and put ur big boy pants on and listen and learn instead of judging people that you know nothing of.

She is perfectly welcome to speak for herself. She wants to put the welfare of this country at stake with her nonsense reposts then she had better be ready to show she has the least little regard for this country.

She is perfectly welcome to speak for herself. She wants to put the welfare of this country at stake with her nonsense reposts then she had better be ready to show she has the least little regard for this country.

Yeah...okaaaaaaaaaaay..................I'm sure she will do just that. You need sunglasses and a raincoat when you skulk out of here later?

Time can be cruel. Just when we get in the thick of things. I have to run. Probably won't be back today. I greatly look forward to my ass wuppin. :tongue:

New Topics

Forum List

Back