[OFFICIAL] USMB Pre-Debate Presidential Election Poll

Which candidate would get your vote TODAY?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 58 64.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Want to screw up the economic recovery? Elect Romney/Ryan.

I think you've mistaken a positive balance on your EBT card as somehow equating to economic recovery.

Very funny, dumbazz dupe. The USA has had a more stable recovery than almost any other country (forty straight months of growth), despite mindless Pub obstruction for 3 1/2 years, from the Boooosh economic catastrophe.

Gallup shows only 21% of the country CLAIM to be liberal.. so this poll is actually squaring with those numbers, pretty darn close to it.

You mean to say that the rest of the liberals are hiding in closets? There were more than 21% who lit candles and cried in 2008.

There are enough of us to get liberal presidents elected. Conservatives can't even get conservatives nominated for president.

Touche

Wondering what networks you plan on watching and why. Any one that has a running tabulation of how independents are viewing the answers?

Im not saying Romney is the best candidate, and i will admit i dont know everything, but i know what i know and i do know this, people love money, and not just for survival, but they love money, and when it comes to money, Romney knows what to do. we might have to sacrifice in other areas, yes dear obamabots, even obama has many weaknesses and some good, but when it comes to the economy, obama has shown he doesnt have what it takes. Even if his administration lets him only work on the economy, this in of itself will help other areas. The banks and businesses will have more confidence if Romney can get the economy moving and that will help us in the short and long run, and get something generating so we can move forward instead of just saying lets move forward.

Obama's words: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
which means:
"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

So tell me why wouldn't people who work for health insurance companies KNOWING Obama wants ONLY one insurance company handling ALL health care...
that by a VOTE for Obama puts them out of work?

Want to screw up the economic recovery? Elect Romney/Ryan.

LMAO what recovery? It must be invisible because I ain't seen shit bit of difference past 4 years...Oh and I am voting for Gary Johnson.

OMG, where were all you people in 2008. People were scared shitless about losing everything they had. Yeah, things have a long way to go but we have come a long, long way from the bottom.

I don't know what planet you live on, but here in the real world the consensus is that we haven't even SEEN the bottom yet.

I only live 100 miles from Chicago, and the motto there is "Vote early and vote often." So, in keeping with Chicago tradition, can I vote again in the poll????????

I feel so sorry for you. How does it feel to have Chicago, Cook county control your entire state??

Yea, vote early and vote often is quite the meme in that area. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, poor guy!!

It's very nice that Americans have 4,000.00 less a year to pay bills in an economy that has seen gas prices DOUBLE under this President?? Record Food stamp usage?? It's ok that this President has spent more money than all Presidents combined to date and we have record unemployment for 4 solid years???... and here the Zombie can do nothing but SQUAWK, "2008!" -- What if every incumbent President went back 4 years to blame their failure on a past Administration?! Pathetic.

Look, I am really sorry if Obama upsets your parents so much little rich kid but you are spouting bullshit and I would rather not be annoyed by you.

so youll only engage in talk that agrees with you or if facts are involved youd rather run away, seems like an obama supporter
We used to have "the romper room" for puerile debaters. They made changes. It doesn't carry the same stigma for the misunderstood. :D

Who started intel Gordon E. Moore not an illeagal immigrant

Im not saying Romney is the best candidate, and i will admit i dont know everything, but i know what i know and i do know this, people love money, and not just for survival, but they love money, and when it comes to money, Romney knows what to do. we might have to sacrifice in other areas, yes dear obamabots, even obama has many weaknesses and some good, but when it comes to the economy, obama has shown he doesnt have what it takes. Even if his administration lets him only work on the economy, this in of itself will help other areas. The banks and businesses will have more confidence if Romney can get the economy moving and that will help us in the short and long run, and get something generating so we can move forward instead of just saying lets move forward.

Today's Gallop poll (after the second debate) has Romney surging by 7 points.

A new national poll that includes one day of polling data after the second presidential debate shows Republican Mitt Romney with his biggest lead to date.

Romney has surged to a 7-point lead over President Obama among likely voters, according to Gallup’s latest daily tracking poll.

Romney received 52 percent of the votes compared to 45 percent for Obama; Romney also led 48 percent to 47 when registered voters were surveyed.
Thursday's Gallup poll shows Romney with 7-point lead - Tampa Bay Tampa Top News | Examiner.com

It appears that everyone is losing interest in our high school "Prom King" President--who can deliver a darn good speech--written by someone else--that he can read off of a teleprompter. They're much more interested in SUBSTANCE and SOLUTIONS than they've ever been before.

Anyone who has watched the 1st and 2nd Presidential debate--realizes now what a LEADER looks like--and it sure isn't Barry. The "glitter is gone" from our celebrity--community organizer President."

The Frank Luntz focus group of former Obama voters--(mainly democrats) spells a landslide victory for Mitt Romney. DEMOCRATS ARE MOVING TO THE ROMNEY COLUMN QUICKLY. Here is the video of that focus group--(former Obama voters) and what they had to say after the second debate.
Video: Luntz focus group unloads on Obama after debate « Hot Air

Obama+Political+cartoon+humor+5+stars+phistars.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood.

I only live 100 miles from Chicago, and the motto there is "Vote early and vote often." So, in keeping with Chicago tradition, can I vote again in the poll????????

I feel so sorry for you. How does it feel to have Chicago, Cook county control your entire state??

Yea, vote early and vote often is quite the meme in that area. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, poor guy!!

Thank you for your understanding... It does suck here politically. Just about everybody outside of the Cook County/Chicagoland area votes Republican but yet the State always goes Democratic because of that area.

Is anyone else beginning to think that the odds of Romney winning the popular vote while Obama wins the electoral vote are getting higher by the hour?

I would be sad to see Obama go. He did an amazing job posing as the President of the United States. He deserves four more years because he has been unpredictably hilarious.

Forum List

Back