[OFFICIAL] USMB Pre-Debate Presidential Election Poll

Which candidate would get your vote TODAY?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 58 64.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
u dare say she has no soul, none you dont know her, who dont know the path she walks and here you are judging her as if you have that right, that cause to say im better than you.

this is why people are starting to not look kindly on the liberal base, your views have become ugly and a lot of liberals are turning into arrogant monsters. i hope all the posters see you for who you are and dont judge but accept. time to stand up and put ur big boy pants on and listen and learn instead of judging people that you know nothing of.

She is perfectly welcome to speak for herself. She wants to put the welfare of this country at stake with her nonsense reposts then she had better be ready to show she has the least little regard for this country.

Yeah...okaaaaaaaaaaay..................I'm sure she will do just that. You need sunglasses and a raincoat when you skulk out of here later?

Heading out the door and into the sunshine. Beautiful day here.

Time can be cruel. Just when we get in the thick of things. I have to run. Probably won't be back today. I greatly look forward to my ass wuppin. :tongue:

no people see you for who you are and would rather let u run around like a child instead of trying to educate you. i see the big boy pants arent on and not judging your train of thought i just pity you.

Really? Not at my house. We lost 6 figures in income a couple of months ago as part of this economic recovery. I'll take the Bush fuck ups over the Obama fuck ups any day of the week......and that's saying alot considering the criticism I gave Bush.

You lost at least $100,000 in income a couple of months ago because of the state of the economy? That does not even make any sense. Care to elaborate?

Sure, my wife lost her job of 22 years because the economy sucks. Her company is talking of laying off up to 16,000 by the end of the year.......because the economy sucks. I live in a real world where the president doesn't ride unicorns and fart glitter. If I were you, I'd keep those rose colored glasses on if you enjoy being insulated from harsh reality.

You live in a dream world where trickle down economics and banks acting badly are the fault of Obama. :lol:

You lost at least $100,000 in income a couple of months ago because of the state of the economy? That does not even make any sense. Care to elaborate?

Sure, my wife lost her job of 22 years because the economy sucks. Her company is talking of laying off up to 16,000 by the end of the year.......because the economy sucks. I live in a real world where the president doesn't ride unicorns and fart glitter. If I were you, I'd keep those rose colored glasses on if you enjoy being insulated from harsh reality.

You live in a dream world where trickle down economics and banks acting badly are the fault of Obama. :lol:

And you live in a world where Obama can pass a 800 billion dollar stimulus and when it fails to meet a single benchmark he and his admin set up they just claim they saved the US from a Depression. That’s about equal to striking out in baseball but demanding the fans cheer you for a homerun.

What a warm, sensual feeling it is to those floating in the wondrous, free air of the minority!

AGAIN, liberal deflection.. just like Obama which is why he will lose tonight's debate also. He can't run on his miserable sorry record.. He has to attack, point fingers..

Sorry to inform you.. But, it is not a deflection. In fact, you are blatantly ignoring the facts by saying so.. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8g8YcCe_io"]Video evidence he won't cut spending[/ame]

You're an empty talking head also. I'll worry about what Romney does when he actually does it unlike you and every other liberal on this forum who pretend to speak for him. What a joke!

More poor attempts at attacking me, not the issue presented to you.. A clear sign you are shaken. :lol:

I am not pretending to speak for him, I am repeating his words verbatim.

Regarding Spending Cuts "It would cause our economy to shrink, and it put a lot of people out of work." - Rominator 5/7/12

The last debate was determined by the demeanor of the candidates. Romney was energized and knew his facts. Obama was not as entrenched in his facts and did not appear as he wanted to be there.

This will be a whole new ball game. Two candidates with energy to spare but will one go too far and make slips ups in their rhetoric when and if they get flustered with the fast paced dialogue? It's hard to tell.

Obama seems to be the under dog. He has to defend his record and defend the Benghazi and Cairo riots. Can he push his own State Department and Intelligence Director under the bus and get away with it?

Romney on the other has to appear ready for attacks that he hasn't been in the leadership role of foreign policy experience and national economy crisis. Are his ideas good enough to overcome that lack of experience?

It's going to boil down to are you comfortable with the last four years and which candidate appears more presidential. Just who do you trust to be your leader? It's a debate few will want to miss.

It's very nice that Americans have 4,000.00 less a year to pay bills in an economy that has seen gas prices DOUBLE under this President?? Record Food stamp usage?? It's ok that this President has spent more money than all Presidents combined to date and we have record unemployment for 4 solid years???... and here the Zombie can do nothing but SQUAWK, "2008!" -- What if every incumbent President went back 4 years to blame their failure on a past Administration?! Pathetic.

Look, I am really sorry if Obama upsets your parents so much little rich kid but you are spouting bullshit and I would rather not be annoyed by you.

LOL That's it??? That's the extent of your debating skills??? You're no different than the rest of liberal Zombies here who when backed in to a corner with FACTS, come out personally insulting people and running.. You're all liars and cowards.. Every day we prove this here on this very forum.. LOT'S of people around the nation read this forum.. you must feel really stoopid.. ;-) Have a nice day!

Liars?

We're not the worn out old bag posing as a 20 something. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The last debate was determined by the demeanor of the candidates. Romney was energized and knew his facts. Obama was not as entrenched in his facts and did not appear as he wanted to be there.

This will be a whole new ball game. Two candidates with energy to spare but will one go too far and make slips ups in their rhetoric when and if they get flustered with the fast paced dialogue? It's hard to tell.

Obama seems to be the under dog. He has to defend his record and defend the Benghazi and Cairo riots. Can he push his own State Department and Intelligence Director under the bus and get away with it?

Romney on the other has to appear ready for attacks that he hasn't been in the leadership role of foreign policy experience and national economy crisis. Are his ideas good enough to overcome that lack of experience?

It's going to boil down to are you comfortable with the last four years and which candidate appears more presidential. Just who do you trust to be your leader? It's a debate few will want to miss.

I am proud of you.

This is a very fair assessment, I didn't know you had it in you. :eusa_shifty:

Gallup shows only 21% of the country CLAIM to be liberal.. so this poll is actually squaring with those numbers, pretty darn close to it.

You mean to say that the rest of the liberals are hiding in closets? There were more than 21% who lit candles and cried in 2008.

There are enough of us to get liberal presidents elected. Conservatives can't even get conservatives nominated for president.

Gallup shows only 21% of the country CLAIM to be liberal.. so this poll is actually squaring with those numbers, pretty darn close to it.

You mean to say that the rest of the liberals are hiding in closets? There were more than 21% who lit candles and cried in 2008.

There are enough of us to get liberal presidents elected. Conservatives can't even get conservatives nominated for president.

This might be a really small poll here at USMB, but so far... Obama's only holding his base at 21%. Without appeal to independents and moderates, he's screwed. And frankly, he and Biden are STILL focused on turning out the base. The truth is... there are NOT enough of you to get Obama elected. You need the center. And Romney's killing you there.

Time for a change. If Romney and crew can't get the job done, then they should be replaced next election also.

I only live 100 miles from Chicago, and the motto there is "Vote early and vote often." So, in keeping with Chicago tradition, can I vote again in the poll????????

The "job" Pubs get done is slowly ruining the nonrich and the country, and brainwashing the ignorant and hateful. See sig.

Health Reform will be the most popular and helpful program ever, Pub dupes. Blaming Obama for the worst worldwide recession ever is Pubcrappe idiocy. Romney is a W clone, but with no personality.

Last edited:

ROFL...dude that is funny as hell but its true....Man I gotta give you rep for that one....You should make that your signature...:clap2::clap2:

Calm down kids... President Obama WILL be re-elected... mark my words if you dare.

OBAMA/BIDEN

Forum List

Back