[OFFICIAL] USMB Pre-Debate Presidential Election Poll

Which candidate would get your vote TODAY?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 58 64.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
no, i'd have to say that there are more brain dead righties than lefties here.

some of the lefties are more brain dead than some of the righties, but the righties outweigh the lefties, imo.

of course, you can't see that.

Brain dead righties make sense. Brain dead lefties don't.

keep telling yourself that the definition of brain dead changes depending on politics.

:lmao:

Politics has nothing to do with this.
It's how you are brought up.
When you are brought up right, you don't have to think and still live right.
When you are brought up left, you live wrong no matter how you think.

Brain dead righties make sense. Brain dead lefties don't.

keep telling yourself that the definition of brain dead changes depending on politics.

Politics has nothing to do with this.
It's how you are brought up.
When you are brought up right, you don't have to think and still live right.
When you are brought up left, you live wrong no matter how you think.

the brown acid is kicking your ass, d00d.

What economic recovery?

So I guess you won't miss it when it is gone. Good for you. Rich get richer and the poor get screwed.

A recovery needs to arrive before one can miss it when it's gone.

So we have one, you just don't see it and it wont last. :lmao:

LOLberals; causing laugh riots since the beginning of LOLberalism.

Where were you in 2008? There we people taking pay cuts happily so the would not loose their jobs and end up on the frozen job market. You honestly think today looks anything like 2008?

Gallup shows only 21% of the country CLAIM to be liberal.. so this poll is actually squaring with those numbers, pretty darn close to it.

Gallup shows only 21% of the country CLAIM to be liberal.. so this poll is actually squaring with those numbers, pretty darn close to it.

You mean to say that the rest of the liberals are hiding in closets? There were more than 21% who lit candles and cried in 2008.

Want to screw up the economic recovery? Elect Romney/Ryan.

LMAO what recovery? It must be invisible because I ain't seen shit bit of difference past 4 years...Oh and I am voting for Gary Johnson.

OMG, where were all you people in 2008. People were scared shitless about losing everything they had. Yeah, things have a long way to go but we have come a long, long way from the bottom.

LMAO what recovery? It must be invisible because I ain't seen shit bit of difference past 4 years...Oh and I am voting for Gary Johnson.

OMG, where were all you people in 2008. People were scared shitless about losing everything they had. Yeah, things have a long way to go but we have come a long, long way from the bottom.

ROFL!! To a liberal, 16 TRILLION in debt, with 1.089 TRILLION being added on this year- ANOTHER OBAMA spending record, is paramount to coming a long ways! UNREAL.

Does any FOOL here actually believe 1 TRILLION dollar deficits EVERY SINGLE year he's been in office, IS PROGRESS????? That 15% unemployment (THE REAL NUMBER, most economists say even higher) is progress??? That over a 4500.00 a year loss of income for every American family is progress???? WTF kind of smoke are you kickin?

Does any FOOL here actually believe 1 TRILLION dollar deficits EVERY SINGLE year he's been in office, IS PROGRESS????? That 15% unemployment (THE REAL NUMBER, most economists say even higher) is progress??? That over a 4500.00 a year loss of income for every American family is progress???? WTF kind of smoke are you kickin?

Where were you in 2008?

Where were you in 2008?

I didn't ask you about 2008 liberal.. Now did I? Stay on topic if you want to debate with the grown-ups. Explain to us if you will, how all of the FACTS I sited is progress??? In detail. Thanks.

Ain't nothing changed...1 difference I do see...gas was 1.89$ when Bush left office its not 3.57$ here...other than that no difference....Bush was an idiot,Obama is an idiot....

Really? Not at my house. We lost 6 figures in income a couple of months ago as part of this economic recovery. I'll take the Bush fuck ups over the Obama fuck ups any day of the week......and that's saying alot considering the criticism I gave Bush.

Romney already said that he isn't gonna cut a thing for at least the first year or more of his presidency (assuming he is elected..).

But, I wouldn't expect you to be a real "conservative" and be upset about that.

Where were you in 2008?

I didn't ask you about 2008 liberal.. Now did I? Stay on topic if you want to debate with the grown-ups. Explain to us if you will, how all of the FACTS I sited is progress??? In detail. Thanks.

First of all your facts are screwed up but that's for later. Since you replied to my post about 2008, besides a deflection, how about you say where were you in 2008?

Where were you in 2008?

Doing a HELL of a lot better than in 2012!!!

Romney already said that he isn't gonna cut a thing for at least the first year or more of his presidency (assuming he is elected..).

But, I wouldn't expect you to be a real "conservative" and be upset about that.

AGAIN, liberal deflection.. just like Obama which is why he will lose tonight's debate also. He can't run on his miserable sorry record.. He has to attack, point fingers..

You're an empty talking head also. I'll worry about what Romney does when he actually does it unlike you and every other liberal on this forum who pretend to speak for him. What a joke!

Really? Not at my house. We lost 6 figures in income a couple of months ago as part of this economic recovery. I'll take the Bush fuck ups over the Obama fuck ups any day of the week......and that's saying alot considering the criticism I gave Bush.

You lost at least $100,000 in income a couple of months ago because of the state of the economy? That does not even make any sense. Care to elaborate?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back