[OFFICIAL] USMB Pre-Debate Presidential Election Poll

Which candidate would get your vote TODAY?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 58 64.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Good morning Republican, Democrat, Independant, Libertarian and Undecided voters! We'd like to welcome you to the Official USMB Pre-Debate Election Poll! Since polls are one of the hottest topics on every media and social media outlet, with each "side" choosing polls that support their own argument, we decided to conduct our own poll to see where the numbers fall.

The poll is simple, If voting took place today who would get your vote? The poll will close tonight at 7:55 PM Central, so get your vote in NOW.

Im not saying Romney is the best candidate, and i will admit i dont know everything, but i know what i know and i do know this, people love money, and not just for survival, but they love money, and when it comes to money, Romney knows what to do. we might have to sacrifice in other areas, yes dear obamabots, even obama has many weaknesses and some good, but when it comes to the economy, obama has shown he doesnt have what it takes. Even if his administration lets him only work on the economy, this in of itself will help other areas. The banks and businesses will have more confidence if Romney can get the economy moving and that will help us in the short and long run, and get something generating so we can move forward instead of just saying lets move forward.

Looks like it's going to be a landslide in November. The dolt is going to be thrown out on his ass.
How come back in 2008 everyone was lighting candles and crying? Who are those idiots doing the crying?
Oprah was one of them. Who are those other idiots who voted in this mess?

Considering the disproportional amount of neocon dead heads on this board..

I would give this as much scientific merit as drawing a name out of a hat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back