Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

But if you're a part of the other team, you wouldn't need to be concerned about it would you?

That's the only explanation I can think of for blowing off Sam's point since you have a scum read on 2 players instead of all 4.

I didn't blow off his point. Your saying I did just makes you appear Scummy or unable to understand what is being said. And both Scum teams have to die in order for Town to win. Scum would not be offering up the other team.

What exactly in my post gives you the impression that I'm blowing Sam's point off? I agreed with him when I said I hadn't thought of his point as the way he explained it. Quit confusing the issue.

But the scum teams only win if the other team dies as well.

Where did you read that? I have pored over the instructions and the only thing I have seen is that Town wins when both Scum teams are dead, but nowhere did I read that Scum has to kill the other Scum team in order to win. Since they can't kill each other, what if they kill all the Townies and they are the only ones left? That would make no sense, but I'm open to your explanation.

But if you're a part of the other team, you wouldn't need to be concerned about it would you?

That's the only explanation I can think of for blowing off Sam's point since you have a scum read on 2 players instead of all 4.

I didn't blow off his point. Your saying I did just makes you appear Scummy or unable to understand what is being said. And both Scum teams have to die in order for Town to win. Scum would not be offering up the other team.

What exactly in my post gives you the impression that I'm blowing Sam's point off? I agreed with him when I said I hadn't thought of his point as the way he explained it. Quit confusing the issue.

But the scum teams only win if the other team dies as well.

Where did you read that? I have pored over the instructions and the only thing I have seen is that Town wins when both Scum teams are dead, but nowhere did I read that Scum has to kill the other Scum team in order to win. Since they can't kill each other, what if they kill all the Townies and they are the only ones left? That would make no sense, but I'm open to your explanation.

We had a discussion about it earlier in this thread. But looking through the rules I don't see an explicit place it's mentioned. Precisely because we discussed the fact that the scum teams need the town to kill the other team.

@Wake Can you clarify here?

For clarity see Avatar's post. Yes I did.

And from what I am reading I am considering advocating a Moonglow policy lynch. I don't like when people that seemingly break rules for strategy or period.

It is my opinion I would rather lose a game correctly than win it like that. I am no where near through the thread but quoting PMs or pretending to or whatever happened is a major no no to me.

In order for a Scum team to win, it needs to eliminate the Town and the other Scum Team by any means possible.

Roleblock: Scarlet

Doesn't make much sense for me to block TN if I am voting to lynch him.

Voting for wolf or I would be safe, but I am not sure it will help at all.

Don't know about FA right now. Scarlet just seems the best vote right now.

In order for a Scum team to win, it needs to eliminate the Town and the other Scum Team by any means possible.

Ok. I thought both Mafia Teams had to survive in order for them to win. Thanks.

Roleblock: Scarlet

Doesn't make much sense for me to block TN if I am voting to lynch him.

Voting for wolf or I would be safe, but I am not sure it will help at all.

Don't know about FA right now. Scarlet just seems the best vote right now.
That was unnecessary info and helpful to scum. The other players don't need to identify as targets because wolf has already volunteered that she is a safe pick. For the last two - don't volunteer that info please.

I disagree with your assessment of voting for TN in this as well. There is no reason to avoid role blocking him unless his wagon is going to be secured - not likely. I don't find RS scummy at this juncture and you and wolf already volunteered so that is where I am willing to place my vote. You, wolf (more likely wolf as she already voted for herself) or TN.

If I was to go along with the TN block, I'd see no reason to keep voting to lynch him today. I would probably switch to moonglow at this point.

If I was to go along with the TN block, I'd see no reason to keep voting to lynch him today. I would probably switch to moonglow at this point.

I would too, even though my biggest Scum reads are Rosie/Grandma. But, we have to come to some agreement and I do believe tn is Town, so if he wants to lynch Moonglow, then I'm okay with it.

vote:Moonglow

Why? Killing scum is better than simply blocking them.

Blocking town is not helpful in any shape or form. I have no problem voting for him on both counts to avoid blocking townies and kill scum. There is no guarantee at all that TN is going to be the lynched party.

What is your take on this SR?

I would too, even though my biggest Scum reads are Rosie/Grandma. But, we have to come to some agreement and I do believe tn is Town, so if he wants to lynch Moonglow, then I'm okay with it.

Frankly, I agree. TN and Moonglow are some of our top scum candidates right now.

Seeing as how TN's train has basically fallen apart with little hope of coming back together again, and we're coming dangerously close to a no lynch, it makes more sense to back a target who can actually be voted off, rather than sitting on a lost cause.

Vote: Moonglow

I think that puts him at five, unless Mathblades bolded line counts as a vote as well. If it does Moonglow is at L2

guys no one else vote moonglow till we get an official count. And especially before we make a roleblocker decision.

Rollblock: TN

Want to get that in now if things go south fast. Avi - it looks like my logic stands, TN is likely going to survive and not rolblocking the highest person on your scumlist just does not make any sense.

@Wake can we get a vote count so we know where moonglow sits and whether Mathblades post counted as an official vote?

If TN survives, then yes it's more logical for me to block him.

Roleblock:TN

I agree with FA_Q2 on the pool of 5 roleblock. Blocking the most scummy person of the 5 makes the most sense. If you can't agree on the most scummy, then vote for someone that has volunteered.

I think that places him at 7 - or L-2. That is with Mathblades vote though.

So moon is either at L-2 or L-3 by my last and unofficial count.

The deadline is the 30th, correct? I can go with a Moonglow lynch, but I don't know that I feel he is particularly scummy at the moment.

Forum List

Back