Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

They're chosen in-thread. The five chosen then converse on this dilemma in-thread.

ok....then let us begin with the brow beating....lol

Well, considering your status as the presumptive lynchee, there could be worse situations for you to be in right now...

In game one I had the best wagon load first....

Load the drama into this subvote and see who survives. Could be interesting to see what patterns might show up if you put them in there together.

They're chosen in-thread. The five chosen then converse on this dilemma in-thread.

Five must be picked, or I'll modkill.

here is my list:

1. SR
2. FA_DairyQueen
3. Wolfsister77
4. tn5421
5.Avatar

take of the gloves and fight, fight, fight!

I love collegiate football season...

ScarletRage, FA_Q2, Wolfsister77, tn5421, and Avatar4321. You five must, amongst yourselves, cast votes along the format "Roleblock: Player's Name." You do this to decide who will be roleblocked tonight. It takes 3 pseudo-votes. If you fail to come to a majority decision, all of you will be roleblocked tonight.

here is my list:

1. SR
2. FA_Q2
3. Wolfsister77
4. tn5421
5. Avatar

ScarletRage, FA_Q2, Wolfsister77, tn5421, and Avatar4321. You five must, amongst yourselves, cast votes along the format "Roleblock: Player's Name." You do this to decide who will be roleblocked tonight. It takes 3 pseudo-votes. If you fail to come to a majority decision, all of you will be roleblocked tonight.

here is my list:

1. SR
2. FA_Q2
3. Wolfsister77
4. tn5421
5. Avatar

(Evil cantor follows)

Five must be picked, or I'll modkill.

here is my list:

1. SR
2. FA_DairyQueen
3. Wolfsister77
4. tn5421
5.Avatar

take of the gloves and fight, fight, fight!

I love collegiate football season...

everybody-was-kung-fu-fighting_o_738277.jpg

Self-voting in this situation is fine.

We might want to consider roleblocking the likeliest scum on that list, in case they can do something tonight. I just don't want to hit anyone that is going to do something beneficial. It is a tough call.

Does it make sense to role block the likeliest scum? I'd much rather kill them.

Point in order, do the scum have any roles to block? Because if they don't we may as well just pick a townie we know doesn't need to use their power

So are we voting for someone among the five of us or out of the entire town?

Sorry @Wake, i'm a bit unsure at this point

Forum List

Back