Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

h8bxvtu.jpg

Vote Count 1.15

Moonglow (L2): AyeCantSeeYou, House, Wolfsister77, tn5421, Mathblade, Mertex, Sgt_Gath
tn5421 (3): Sameech, FA_Q2, Avatar4321
Mertex (2): ScarletRage, RosieS
Shaitra (1): Grandma
RosieS (1): Shaitra

Not Voting (2): CafeAuLait, Moonglow

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Deadline is 8/30/14, @1pm central.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14

You're right. my math is off. I was thinking 8 votes for some reason instead of 9.

Now I am going to use your own words against you:
Bad math is scummy! :lmao:

Ya - take some of your own medicine :D

LOL Are you talking about me or our new player though?;)
You. You made that statement against me last game if you don't remember because I was off by 3% on the likely hood that a neighborhood was scum free ;)

The deadline is the 30th, correct? I can go with a Moonglow lynch, but I don't know that I feel he is particularly scummy at the moment.

The only scum read I got was his quoting a Town role pm. When Wake clarified that Scum had gotten both Town/Scum pms, it made sense that using it was going to cause confusion. Town should not have to deal with confusion, there is enough of it in the game already without silly pranks.

The deadline is the 30th, correct? I can go with a Moonglow lynch, but I don't know that I feel he is particularly scummy at the moment.

The only scum read I got was his quoting a Town role pm. When Wake clarified that Scum had gotten both Town/Scum pms, it made sense that using it was going to cause confusion. Town should not have to deal with confusion, there is enough of it in the game already without silly pranks.

That's kind of what he does. Is getting rid of him going to lead to less confusion and chaos? Probably not.

At this point, it's a sound choice for us all.

Darn it people. Can we please stop giving info. to scum? I volunteered to be one of the 5 specifically so that scum would know nothing about the other 4.

Darn it people. Can we please stop giving info. to scum? I volunteered to be one of the 5 specifically so that scum would know nothing about the other 4.

I don't know who you are talking to or about. It would help if you were more specific.

I don't know who you are talking to or about. It would help if you were more specific.

The 5 people picking a roleblock target for tonight. I volunteered so that they'd vote for me and scum wouldn't know anything about whether the other 4 are safe or not.

I hadn't thought about it that way. You forget that this is only my 5th game, and the first one with all these abilities that do and undo what others do with their abilities. You have your reasons to believe that tn may be Mafia, but what I've seen in my neighborhood tells me that Rosie/Grandma are one of the teams. In all 5 games I have always been told that you don't disclose your PR, and since we don't have any guarantee that everyone in our neighborhood is Town just because they say they are town, why would anyone be that foolish as to disclose their PR. And Rosie and Grandma are not newbies, they know better. I believe they were hoping to gain trust from Me and Aye and for us to reveal all. Good strategy, but unfortunately, it didn't work the way they planned. And, if I'm wrong, go ahead an lynch me next, I'll probably be dead already, anyway.
`
I have no particular inclination to mislynch town this game, though, but for the math in the set up, I certainly could do some PL'ing left and right if we had that luxury. I really don't know what to make of the hearsay coming out of your neighborhood. That is such a caustic mix of personalities and weird meta, that I am inclined to not being relying on any information that I am told out of it when it comes to any critical decisions like hammering. There is no right or wrong answer about PR's despite what people say. It has a lot to do with how you can do that within the context of your meta and get away with it as you play the same people from game to game. Everybody has a style and if it goes against that on something so polarizing as powers, it often reads scum. What I do know is that people shouldn't be putting people's crumbs on blast on Day 1 if they are town IMO. For now, it appears to me as if insecurity about your play and that part of our ego that makes us want to defend ourselves in the heat of the moment in the sorority house atmosphere that is an odd dynamic here from game to game explain most of your play thus far.

looks like we are role blocking TN without him or Scarlet saying a word.

Unfortunate that we got nothing out of them on this. Bad timing I guess. When SR declares something, I cannot help but recall her declaring that I must die in G3 and then being all over me on that last morning for having been right about her being wrong on the mislynch. I was hoping we could get some insight into her declarations this game. I really cannot give them any weight when I have been the object of them being made incorrectly.

Forum List

Back