Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

you did misrep ika. It's one of the things that made you suspicious. We had plenty of reasons to suspect ika and you were making factually incorrect accusations.

btw next time you are the usurper it might help you if you don't propose stratagies that help you like lynching lurkers. It was a good strategy but it also clearly helped yoi

Wow. Congrats all!

Thanks for playing with us and sorry for crabbing at you. You had good advice. Very good.

agreed thats one of the things that i am somewhat good at when in a calmer state. the fact you got wagoned sevral times over just to counter wagon onto a scum was funny to watch.

as much as i may fit out at times at players i do know how to give solid advice (even though some of it can be directed at me), thats why i have found it easier for me to be in hydras and started doing more of that

LOL. Avatar, I will always suppose things that help my wincon. That's how you hunt me at all. I appreciate the advice though.

I think it's time for me to drop being the IC this time.

Also, Aye, Titus, and Grandma have games coming down the pike (if I'm not mistaken). I'll play hard in all of them. They need more players, and I need more time creating this monstrosity. If you join I'll show you a trick or two. :D

Wolf- You had a pretty good town performance here. You were right on me being usurper but this game was textbook town for me. You just got lucky there. The FA and Shaitra reads were spot on. My read on you was pretty organic, despite what some believe. Sometimes, people need to fight it out with you in order to get a read. Roll with it. Get pissed within the game but don't suppose everything is personal.

The game related fighting with you to get a read on each other was no problem for me at all. There is not one thing you said to me that I took personal but yep, I kind of was getting pissed but I also knew my alignment so I was not afraid of you getting me lynched. It still sucked being wagoned so much and having you and FA after me but that is all game and I can handle it even if I get riled. It's personal attacks that really get to me and make me want to quit but I won't rehash those here since it's best put behind me and you didn't do any of that anyway.

Me being right on you being usurper was more than luck though. You were not the same to me as you were in game 5. You were pretty town but something wasn't right. Ika helped a lot at the end with his read on you. That just solidified my suspicion.

Wow. Congrats all!

Thanks for playing with us and sorry for crabbing at you. You had good advice. Very good.

agreed thats one of the things that i am somewhat good at when in a calmer state. the fact you got wagoned sevral times over just to counter wagon onto a scum was funny to watch.

as much as i may fit out at times at players i do know how to give solid advice (even though some of it can be directed at me), thats why i have found it easier for me to be in hydras and started doing more of that

Your advice was good and yep, me getting wagoned repeatedly is kind of entertaining. :biggrin:

I'm not sure why that keeps happening to me in these games though but this one was by far the worst for that. Thankfully, I was never lynched.

wolf dont worry about wanting me lynched. It's the nature of the game. If I got upset everytime someone wanted to string me up I'd never get anything done.

wolf dont worry about wanting me lynched. It's the nature of the game. If I got upset everytime someone wanted to string me up I'd never get anything done.

LOL-true enough. Still not sure why you were pinging scum for me this game so hard and everyone else too for that matter. Glad you got to survive until the end this time. :biggrin:

ika always tunnels me. I knew he'd be a problem here. I didn't have to deal with that in Game 5.

Your reaction to your wagon initially did it. You acted as if being wagoned was a personal attack. It's easier to live longer if you don't get overly emotional and scumhunt. Sort of a fine scumread me, I'll get you the real scum.

It worked... until I ran out of other scum.

ika always tunnels me. I knew he'd be a problem here. I didn't have to deal with that in Game 5.

Your reaction to your wagon initially did it. You acted as if being wagoned was a personal attack. It's easier to live longer if you don't get overly emotional and scumhunt. Sort of a fine scumread me, I'll get you the real scum.

It worked... until I ran out of other scum.

Yeah, it sucks being wagoned and getting votes for silly reasons when I know damn well I'm town. I tend to go off on people when that happens. It happened so damn many times, I was getting sick of it. It's like, hello, let me play for 5 seconds before you scumread me and try to kill me. LOL

But you are right, it looks more town to react to that calmly. It's not so much a personal thing as an intense source of frustration being scumread as town all the time.

But once people leave me alone and let me play, then it becomes pretty obvious when I'm town and when I'm not.

wolf (or anyone) you should sign up for my micro it has one slot left and its not to diffcult of a game either:

Micro Queue Players Moderators bull mafiascum.net

just go put /in for 402

one slot left

OK, but I can't tell what it is or how to play? Am I missing something? Is it like a regular Mafia game?

Micro 402: Chairman Mafia
Mod: ika
Game Type: Theme

edited out all the names

also I /in 402 so it should be full now :biggrin:

Last edited:
We deserve a drink.....
margaritas1.jpg
margaritas1.jpg

There's more where those came from.........drink up!

Forum List

Back