Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

I have no reason to believe Wake didn't re-randomized all roles as he said he dit. Therefore...

There is no logical connections to be made between roles in this game and those in the false start.

All that this discussion amounts to is a steaming pile of dead-end wifom.

Vote: FA_Q2

I was under the impression from statements made by Aye and Mertex that they never received new role PM's and I think that was exactly where Cafe was working with his post as well when he constructed the list of 4 people having 2 scum in them.

It seems that was not correct though and they did revive new role PM's just not the PM's between TN and Wake that revealed the list of scum/masons in the first go around.

The problem with this whole thing about the pm's is that some of the players are not being very clear in their posting and I'm having trouble understanding what they are saying. Typos and faulty grammar and sentences that could be interpreted different ways. I got the impression that there were some pms that went out that involved tn, which I did not get. On the role PM, I can't remember if I deleted the original one...so if I got another one with the same identical wording, I might have thought it was the first one...I just can't remember and I have since deleted it....so I don't know if I got a second one.

To go on the assumption that we are scum because we can't remember if we got one or two role pms is not very practical or smart for Town, even though the first lynch is usually a guess. All I know is that I'm a Vanilla Townie this time, so what each of you do with that is your own choice.

There seem to be a few who are hung up on original roles.

The game has been re-set and none of that matters!

I see it as a diversionary tactic and is not moving the game along at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk]Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Sequence Performed by Idina Menzel - YouTube[/ame]

Vote: Mertex

Because I was right about her last game. :lol:

That's an idiotic reason to think that because I was scum in the last game I'm scum again.

That's not very Townie of you.

And yet it's precisely the same reason you and several others killed me first round. It's also the same reason many are giving for voting for tn

Actually that's no true. First lynch is a RV and a gamble, you couldn't wiggle your way out if it. No ones fault but your own :D

Tn has been scum each game, a RV for him to start is as good as any right now

That's an idiotic reason to think that because I was scum in the last game I'm scum again.

And yet it's precisely the same reason you and several others killed me first round. It's also the same reason many are giving for voting for tn

Actually that's no true. First lynch is a RV and a gamble, you couldn't wiggle your way out if it. No ones fault but your own :D

Which makes me wonder why Avatar is defending TN like this. Are they scum? I've heard many in Game 1 and 2 say that the first vote is always a guess. Well, in the games I've played so far, I didn't have a list of townies to go with my role pm.

Which makes me wonder why Avatar is defending TN like this. Are they scum? I've heard many in Game 1 and 2 say that the first vote is always a guess. Well, in the games I've played so far, I didn't have a list of townies to go with my role pm.

Because I'm tired of people voting on things irrelevant to the game we are currently playing and lynching townies instead of scum

There seem to be a few who are hung up on original roles.

The game has been re-set and none of that matters!

I see it as a diversionary tactic and is not moving the game along at all.

Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Sequence Performed by Idina Menzel - YouTube

This the last chance for FA_Q2 to stop his butthurtedness or I will switch my vote from Man i to him.

He was insulting to me, like I could not read from the Dead Zone - so keeping up the hang up during this game is as good a reason as any to lynch him.

Last chance. Rosie does not forget.

Regards from Rosie.

Because I'm tired of people voting on things irrelevant to the game we are currently playing and lynching townies instead of scum

At this stage you're pretending you know what's relevant is what got you lynched before, because it sound anti town. How about TN defend TN?

At this stage you're pretending you know what's relevant is what got you lynched before, because it sound anti town. How about TN defend TN?

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Regards from Rosie

I am not pretending anything. What his role was last game and what his role was prior to the reset have no bearing on this game.

Pretending it does however has bearing

Fos: RD

It was my fault, since I thought Mertex was saying she did not get any new PMs. I misread what she meant obviously.

I did not get a PM stating the game had been reset either, just a new PM role, without explanation. That is why I questioned what was happening, given I was one of those who saw the PM from TN.

I did not mean to cause drama I was thoroughly confused.

Regards from Rosie

I'll second that cheer.....:D

Odd response considering you were just criticizing shaitra for doing the exact thing I'm criticizing you guys for. So what shaitras suspicion unwarranted but yet you cheer rd when she tells me you should base suspicion on prior game content.

You guys need to stop being inconsistent this is how we mislynch.

I voted for TN because I got caught up in the drama and was very pissed off. Now that I've calmed down a bit I'm going to

vote: unvote

for now.

It's been a tortuous day @ Mafia HQ...

I've actually been able to get some work done!

:thanks:

:night:

Regards from Rosie

Odd response considering you were just criticizing shaitra for doing the exact thing I'm criticizing you guys for. So what shaitras suspicion unwarranted but yet you cheer rd when she tells me you should base suspicion on prior game content.

Malarkey. Mertex defended Mertex. Exactly what R.D. is saying YOU should step aside and let TN do for himself.

Weaksauce, Avatar.

FoS: Avatar.

Regards from Rosie

I agree. TN needs to come in here and speak for himself.

I just hope it's not going to another game where people forget they are playing repeatedly. If it is a game ploy not to post, then so be it. But if one is not playing the game then don't play. I was surprised to read the scum QT and actually see ZZZY ask his fellow scum for "reads" to put on the forum here- because he was not following the game.

Yes, but I learned from that mistake, and I didn't repeat it with my next game. This isn't Shiatra's first or second game.

I'm voting for tn because of the snafu that occurred. Also, he doesn't post much and we're not going to let him get away with it this time. If he is not Scum, then he needs to get in here and do some splaining....:D

Guys, the game just started and we are in RVS. Did you not notice the laughing smilie at the end of the vote?

I went back and finished reading. Mertex is reacting pretty strongly to a RVS vote. I think I will leave my vote right there for a while.

Regards from Rosie

It is not unusual for players to consider it suspicious when one player starts defending another.....didn't you do the same to Miss Scarlet in the previous game when she took up for WS? Let tn defend himself, you defending him makes "you" look scummy....that's all.

Forum List

Back