Last edited:
Unofficial Vote Count

Manifold - tn5421, RosieS

Grandma - Avatar4321, CafeAuLait

tn5421 - GrandMa, AyeCantSeeYou, Mertex

RD - FA_Q2

Mertex - Shaitra

FA_Q2 - manifold, MeBelle

Sorry about the vote post above. I see Wake put one up as I was doing a count too, since Scarlet asked.

There's scum on the TN wagon...can anyone do a vc?

What makes you think scum is voting for TN?

I'm seeing votes all over the place at this point. If there's something we should be looking for this early on, please let us know.

Vote: Manifold

Rawr

Vote: grandma

No one would suspect her

Otay.

Vote: Manifold

....too. Gotta kill him some time.

Regards from Rosie

Girl power...

Vote Avatar

Why do you have to kill Mani Rosie?

CaféAuLait;9472709 said:
I am unable to vote for any NK this time.

If Manifold does not die perhaps I will push for a future game Scumkill.

For now, I hope us Townies lynch him THIS game.

Regards from Rosie

But town does not get NK, only town, thou doth protest too much. So, I am voting for you Rosie! ( even though we were once neighbors not too long ago, sorry! Missed you though when you left, I was all alone! :D )

Vote: Rosie

( although I was leaning for TN when he reveled his scumness before Wake sent out new roles) :eusa_shhh:

CaféAuLait;9472852 said:
Grandma, not sure about PM's which I see went to her and three others. hummm

Leaning scum for Grandma, since she did get those PMs and seems to be unaware of what they meant :lol:

I came here first, then the computer wanted to update & restart, then I stepped on the poor cat's tail and had to profusely apologize to her, then I finished reading here, and finally I checked the PMs.

Damn, that ruins everything. I had such a wonderfully scummy plan all worked out too!

unvote

Vote: TN

because a facepalm just isn't enough.:mad:

CaféAuLait;9472759 said:
TN did what?!?

Why do I always miss the good stuff? :(

TN was scum for this game. Then Wake had to reassign roles since TN asked about the scum QT and the PM went to several people, if not everyone.

You did not get those PMs Grandma?

I didn't get that one either. I was wondering what happened earlier. How do we know for sure that TN still isn't scum? Maybe this was a ploy to make us think he wouldn't get the same role again.

VOTE: TN

I am unable to vote for any NK this time.

If Manifold does not die perhaps I will push for a future game Scumkill.

For now, I hope us Townies lynch him THIS game.

Regards from Rosie

Aw, Rosie, you're starting to sound very scummy.....

Vote:Rosie

CaféAuLait;9472759 said:
TN was scum for this game. Then Wake had to reassign roles since TN asked about the scum QT and the PM went to several people, if not everyone.

You did not get those PMs Grandma?

I didn't get that one either. I was wondering what happened earlier. How do we know for sure that TN still isn't scum? Maybe this was a ploy to make us think he wouldn't get the same role again.

VOTE: TN

Me neither, I didn't get any PMs....so I'm changing my vote. I was just pulling your chain anyway, Rosie....:D

Vote:TN

Not posting anything before my first post seems awfully scummy in general so
Vote: RD

As a side note: do you all get a list of garbage links at the end of every thread recently here on USMB? I have this crap infolinks adware and cant get rid of it. I am assuming it has something to do with the site and not my computer.

THAT is scummy – vote: USMessageboard

CaféAuLait;9474426 said:
With that said, if everyone claims they did not get a new role PM, then I will start to target those 3 as scum. TN, FA and Grandma, then SR possibly.

Sorry Grandma. :(

Vote: Grandma

Vote: Mertex

Because I was right about her last game. :lol:

I have no reason to believe Wake didn't re-randomized all roles as he said he dit. Therefore...

There is no logical connections to be made between roles in this game and those in the false start.

All that this discussion amounts to is a steaming pile of dead-end wifom.

Vote: FA_Q2

If that's the case then I think Wake needs to start the game over.

My understanding was that ALL roles were re-randomized.

Certainly, as I said before, no former VT would admit to being a Mason or Scum, that would be suicidal. So, either they're lying or the game's been compromised.

Well, that is kind of an issue though because for Wake to affirm that all roles were randomized means that he would be affirming (through Lynch all liars general play) that both Aye and Mertex were Scum.

Because of that I don’t think that he can come in here and affirm all roles randomized. I don’t think that your theory is complete – particularly as you claim the same role has been assigned to you.

I know that SR and I were masons in the FIRST PM. That mean one of two things: TN, you and grandma (the other three recipients) were the scum team OR there were vanilla townies in that mix. If the latter is the case then we had vanilla townies ALSO in that mix and the number of scum that were randomized is unknown. That can mean that one of those or all three that were randomized could be scum. IOW, out of that group we have no real indication as to whether or not there is more than a single scum among them. We only know that one of them was scum because TN was verified by me and SR (not a mason and asking for a QT).

Now, I am almost positive that there were vanilla townies that were in that recipient list because my new roles is a vanilla townie – I had to take that from someone and so far the only people with new role PM’s were the ones that actually received the cross communication (if aye and mertex are to be believed). You claim you got the same role though so either you were scum and still are scum or you were VT and I took my VT role from Grandma (as you still have your VT role) and there is only one original scum in that list (TN).

I am not so sure I should believe you that you are town BUT you seem to be thinking like a townie (and you did give me that link after all :D ) so I am inclined to believe you at this point. It really falls as to whether or not Grandma is that scum or if TN retained his role as you retained yours….

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]
This does seem like a lot of stipulation and strategizing over MOD information that should not have ever existed so it might be better to re-randomize the roles again (though I like the work that this is making me put into figuring out what is going on).

Overanalyzing a mistake which was already taken care of seems very scummy.
What was, was; what is, is.

vote:FAQ2

There's scum on the TN wagon...can anyone do a vc?

I can't count, only quote. :D

Last edited:
Wow, I misses all the fuss. The two games I finally got it right went *poof*

I didn't see the pm's but got a new pm with a new role.

Seems TN was still batting 1000 before the mistake, 3 for 3, and my new role is the same as the original one for this game. So my vote:TN again.

missed that one!

The TN wagon developed far too fast for the reasoning given.

TN has been so lucky (or should I say unlucky) to be chosen for scum so far in the games, which is why I've voted for him. He doesn't post a whole lot in the games either, which really doesn't help either side. If a better candidate comes along, or it he gets close to being lynched, I'll take my vote off if we aren't near the deadline.

I find the likelihood that TN is scum again after a reassignment as very improbable.

I won't consider a vote for him unless there is better reasoning given.

Not posting anything before my first post seems awfully scummy in general so
Vote: RD

As a side note: do you all get a list of garbage links at the end of every thread recently here on USMB? I have this crap infolinks adware and cant get rid of it. I am assuming it has something to do with the site and not my computer.

THAT is scummy – vote: USMessageboard

You need to download Adblock for your type of browser and install it. I was getting those 2 rows of red letter words that would pop-up adds whenever my mouse went over them....it stopped as soon as I installed Adblock.

CaféAuLait;9474426 said:
With that said, if everyone claims they did not get a new role PM, then I will start to target those 3 as scum. TN, FA and Grandma, then SR possibly.

Sorry Grandma. :(

Vote: Grandma

Whoa....I got a pm saying I was a Townie, and now I don't remember if I deleted it, so if he sent me a second one that said the same thing, I might have thought it was the same one....I had so many PMs, rep and other things, I can't remember if I had already deleted my role PM once. So, don't go assuming anything....we may end up lynching innocents.

I'm only voting for TN because, like someone said, maybe he just told us he was assigning new roles but he didn't really, and he's the only one that I know asked for a QT....but, he could be a Mason.

That's an idiotic reason to think that because I was scum in the last game I'm scum again.

That's not very Townie of you.

And yet it's precisely the same reason you and several others killed me first round. It's also the same reason many are giving for voting for tn

That's an idiotic reason to think that because I was scum in the last game I'm scum again.

And yet it's precisely the same reason you and several others killed me first round. It's also the same reason many are giving for voting for tn

And how well did that work out for everyone in game 2?

Failed miserably.

Yes, but I learned from that mistake, and I didn't repeat it with my next game. This isn't Shiatra's first or second game.

I'm voting for tn because of the snafu that occurred. Also, he doesn't post much and we're not going to let him get away with it this time. If he is not Scum, then he needs to get in here and do some splaining....:D

I have no reason to believe Wake didn't re-randomized all roles as he said he dit. Therefore...

There is no logical connections to be made between roles in this game and those in the false start.

All that this discussion amounts to is a steaming pile of dead-end wifom.

Vote: FA_Q2

I was under the impression from statements made by Aye and Mertex that they never received new role PM's and I think that was exactly where Cafe was working with his post as well when he constructed the list of 4 people having 2 scum in them.

It seems that was not correct though and they did revive new role PM's just not the PM's between TN and Wake that revealed the list of scum/masons in the first go around.

Forum List

Back