Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Promotion. We don't need a promotion. We jyst need to town it up.

Enough theory.

Who do you think is scum on the wagon on TN?

Strictly based on this question, on the assumption there has to be one.

Grandma or Aye

You?

Vote Count: 1.2

tn5421 (2): AyeCantSeeYou♀, R.D.♀
Manifold (2): tn5421♂, RosieS♀
Grandma (2): Avatar4321♂, CafeAuLait♀
FA_Q2 (2): Manifold♂, MeBelle60♀
Mertex (1): Shaitra♀
R.D. (1): FA_Q2♂
Shaitra (1): Mertex♀

Not Voting (1): Grandma♀,

~ With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 7/26/14, @ 3pm central.

Enough theory.

Grandma or Aye

You?

There's no wagon on TN. Only me and you are voting for him so far, RD. I'm not scum, so that would leave you if SR insists someone voting for TN is scum.

Scarlet, why are thinking Mertex?

I'm looking for a reason to switch my vote. I'd really like for us to get scum this time.

Enough theory.

Grandma or Aye

You?

There's no wagon on TN. Only me and you are voting for him so far, RD. I'm not scum, so that would leave you if SR insists someone voting for TN is scum.

Well, she was wrong about the train. Possibly no scum voting for TN...I'm town!

TN, can you be my mason? RD, be my mason too. As long as you stop implying lawyers are scum, we'll be good to go.

You promoting me?

:lol: I wasn't implying that at all. Avi is smarter than I am any day if the week, I was explaining he can't be read.

The point is not to be read. I'll I'm willing to say is I'm not scum. Something they already know.

No point saying more at this point

Sure he can, R.D . When Avatar starts getting all bossy and his posts become tangential to the actual discussion, rest assured he drew the Scum straw.

Regards from Rosie

Im bossy because I am tired of you guys lynching people based on prior games or outside information? How is that bossy or tangential? Seems making sure we don't lynch people for irrelevant things exactly on point.

I'm all for lynching TN if we have reason to believe he is scum. And yes we are in Random Voting at this point. But let's not create a wagon for someone on day 1 for things that didnt occur in this game.

Sure he can, R.D . When Avatar starts getting all bossy and his posts become tangential to the actual discussion, rest assured he drew the Scum straw.

Regards from Rosie

Im bossy because I am tired of you guys lynching people based on prior games or outside information? How is that bossy or tangential? Seems making sure we don't lynch people for irrelevant things exactly on point.

I'm all for lynching TN if we have reason to believe he is scum. And yes we are in Random Voting at this point. But let's not create a wagon for someone on day 1 for things that didnt occur in this game.

Psssst..there is no wagon

Enough theory.

Grandma or Aye

You?

Mertex and grandma were voting before. I think that's the basis.

Regards from Rosie

Psssst..there is no wagon

There was when this discussion started.

Vote: Mertex

Two reason:

She objected to Shaitra voting for her due to her position in a prior game, then preceded to vote for TN with the same reasoning.

She voted for Shaitra after she voted for Mertex.

Some scummy behavior.

Finally, I originally had been voting for grandma, but her responses thus far are not coming off scummy.

Grandma or Aye

You?

Are you even reading the posts? I voted for Rosie, changed to tn and now voting for Shiatra. I checked and last count Grandma wasn't even voting. And, she had voted for MeBelle. You know, they say that Scum doesn't have to read the posts because they already know who is Town.....but you're making a big mistake by not reading them and then making such a comment. That is very scummy.

And, I'm going to be away for the rest of the afternoon, but I will gladly talk to you when I get back.

When did people jump off the wagon?

Was it right around the time SR fingered scum in the passenger seat?

Around that time, yes.

Not really, Grandma unvoted in post 113, Mertex changed her vote in 121, and SR asked her question in post 139. Wake posted VC 1.2 in post 142. Time-wise, Grandma and Mertex changed their votes yesterday evening and SR asked her question around 11am central time today.

Around that time, yes.

Not really, Grandma unvoted in post 113, Mertex changed her vote in 121, and SR asked her question in post 139. Wake posted VC 1.2 in post 142. Time-wise, Grandma and Mertex changed their votes yesterday evening and SR asked her question around 11am central time today.

If that's correct then I stand corrected. I thought scarlet made an earlier statement on the matter.

It's hard to review things on the phone. Especially with work getting my full attention.

Around that time, yes.

Actually she first said it on post 80 (http://www.usmessageboard.com/9475909-post80.html) long before those two changed their vote

Are you even reading the posts? I voted for Rosie, changed to tn and now voting for Shiatra. I checked and last count Grandma wasn't even voting. And, she had voted for MeBelle. You know, they say that Scum doesn't have to read the posts because they already know who is Town.....but you're making a big mistake by not reading them and then making such a comment. That is very scummy.

And, I'm going to be away for the rest of the afternoon, but I will gladly talk to you when I get back.

Not sure why you think Avatar isn't reading the posts. He is correct that at one time (see VC 1.1) 4 people were voting for TN. Aye is correct that there is no wagon on TN at this time. The way I read it, Avatar is just saying that at one point there was a wagon. If anyone is not reading the posts, it is Scarlet Rage because both you and Grandma had moved your votes/unvoted yesterday before she asked about the wagon.

unvote

Mertex is posting more like she did in the first couple of games when she was town.
FoS: SR

Around that time, yes.

Actually she first said it on post 80 (http://www.usmessageboard.com/9475909-post80.html) long before those two changed their vote

Good catch, I didn't go back far enough.

Forum List

Back