Official USMB Mafia Game #1

who hasn't said anything yet?

Let me rephrase, those saying a lot less than the rest of us who are discussing the matter.

Mertex hasn't really said anything since page 2. Mebelle hasn't said anything since then either. Syrenn was the one who started the thread along the Lynching CK path. We haven't heard much from her since. Blackflag hasnt said much in a while. And Moonglow has been fairly silent since he announced he would be fornicating.

Maybe they are lying in wait. Maybe they are innocent townies, but the fact is we've been discussing things and they are oddly quiet.

Vote Count 1.3

No Vote (11): Mebelle60, dblack, Syrenn, strollingbones, Avatar4321, Moonglow,

Blackflag (2): Shaitra, Mertex
Cereal_Killer (2): RosieS, Manifold
dblack (1): Cereal_Killer
Shaitra (1): Blackflag
Syrenn (1): R.D.

~ With 13 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 3pm (central time), 5/8/14.

~ Voting format looks like this: Vote: Player Name. I can't count them if I can't see them.
[MENTION=11703]strollingbones[/MENTION]

~ There is the possibility of two players dying Night 1, because there are two Scum teams.
[MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION]

~ It's paramount that you guys lynch someone today, because you need that information. If a Townie dies, you'll revisit who that player suspected. If Scum gets lynched, you learn who that player was trying to shift attention away from, and who he/she was angling to lynch.

~ The Red Scum Team members only know each other. Same with the Blue Scum Team. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

?????
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

today as in game day= one week

or today as in real life day = 24 hours????

Yes, once someone is lynched he'll tell you.

Btw Wake making me Mafia would be too obvious don't you think? Good thinking I'll give you that but :dunno: what to tell you.

Mertex may have uncovered Moonglow as a Mobster hmmmm.

Not sure if I'll change my vote just yet ;)

right... but you being the obvious vote.... and telling us that .... also makes you a good vote as being a bad guy!!! :eusa_shhh:

and then you throw out the obvious vote about someone trying to play the game to hard...... :lmao:

Well put your money where your mouth is and roll the dice.

Put your vote in (Vote: cereal killer)

Its a game so somebody has to be lynched!

LOL.... seems as if my little poke shook you a little. :lol: And ive not even voted for you....... bwhahaha.

What strikes me is Rosie has declared twice (at least) that it would be a dumb move to lynch her. Protesting too much perhaps? I'm changing my vote.

Vote: Rosie
I think she (Rosie) wants out of the game and is a townie.

Based on what?
based on her 2 comments that came out of no where:

I sure the heck am not Scum, folks.

Again, let me advise that it would be a dumbass move to lynch Rosie.

hmmmm but then again.. ck has the type of ego where he would want a major role in any game he plays and he does like the upper hand..we all do....so could he use his position on the board to force wake to give him a 'plum role'?

It's quite possible. Then again, you could simply be saying that so I ignore the fact that you voted to lynch me and divert my suspicion back to CK who is also suggesting I am involved. Could the two of you be partners just pretending to turn on each other while you focus picking off your main threat? And if so, how the heck did I become your main threat?

I'm not that good.......yet. I'm believing Avatar is a townie but my suspicions still are with dblack and syrenn now. She wants to lynch me for shits and giggles or because I'm onto one of her partners?

The thing is... most slick bad buys blend right in. You don't know they are bad... you think they are one of you...right up to the point is to late. Its usually the pillar of the community who is the worst offender... the one who is telling you what you want to hear....

Then you have your wannabe punks.... they dress the part, talk the talk.... they just dont walk the walk..... all they are are blow hard wanna be punks.

my shits and giggles comment got you...... The first round is all about shits and giggles don't you think? No one knows anything about anyone.....its a shot in the dark.... and look what my comment produced.

you got dirty laundry ck and it just may have got ruffled. :lol:

I think each Scum knows the ID of the other Scums. Dunno if each Scum team can be pitted against the other.

Since this is a game of psychology, Avatar is Town.

Look at any of his posts - verbose and in rapidfire succession. Has not changed a whit in this thread.

So I am pretty sure Avatar and Moonglow are both Town. Psychology wise.

My vote to lynch CK remains. So far.

Regards from Rosie

What's your reasoning to lynch CK? He seems to be actively trying to figure out who's who.

and would that not be exactly what a bad guy would want you to think?

Would you stop saying shits and giggles, please. Every time I read that I laugh like an idiot teenaged boy. ;)

I think each Scum knows the ID of the other Scums. Dunno if each Scum team can be pitted against the other.

Since this is a game of psychology, Avatar is Town.

Look at any of his posts - verbose and in rapidfire succession. Has not changed a whit in this thread.

So I am pretty sure Avatar and Moonglow are both Town. Psychology wise.

My vote to lynch CK remains. So far.

Regards from Rosie

What's your reasoning to lynch CK? He seems to be actively trying to figure out who's who.

and would that not be exactly what a bad guy would want you to think?

It is. But wouldn't the bad guy also just kill someone for the fun of it? Aren't you just telling us what we want to hear?

Would you stop saying shits and giggles, please. Every time I read that I laugh like an idiot teenaged boy. ;)

Nothing wrong with that. Though I think it's more fun to feel like an idiot teenage boy with an incredibly sexy woman in your arms.

I know, totally irrelevant to the game, but it's true nonetheless

Forum List

Back