Official USMB Mafia Game #1

who hasn't said anything yet?

Let me rephrase, those saying a lot less than the rest of us who are discussing the matter.

Mertex hasn't really said anything since page 2. Mebelle hasn't said anything since then either. Syrenn was the one who started the thread along the Lynching CK path. We haven't heard much from her since. Blackflag hasnt said much in a while. And Moonglow has been fairly silent since he announced he would be fornicating.

Maybe they are lying in wait. Maybe they are innocent townies, but the fact is we've been discussing things and they are oddly quiet.

give me a chance..... r/l is damn busy right now...sheesh.

:cheers2:

Last edited:
who hasn't said anything yet?

Let me rephrase, those saying a lot less than the rest of us who are discussing the matter.

Mertex hasn't really said anything since page 2. Mebelle hasn't said anything since then either. Syrenn was the one who started the thread along the Lynching CK path. We haven't heard much from her since. Blackflag hasnt said much in a while. And Moonglow has been fairly silent since he announced he would be fornicating.

Maybe they are lying in wait. Maybe they are innocent townies, but the fact is we've been discussing things and they are oddly quiet.

Excuses, excuses;)

Would you stop saying shits and giggles, please. Every time I read that I laugh like an idiot teenaged boy. ;)

well shit... stop giggling. Its not my fault! :lol:

It just sorta came out when posting it.... so im sticking with it cuz its making you laugh!

What's your reasoning to lynch CK? He seems to be actively trying to figure out who's who.

and would that not be exactly what a bad guy would want you to think?

It is. But wouldn't the bad guy also just kill someone for the fun of it? Aren't you just telling us what we want to hear?

If i had voted him.... then yes. I didn't vote to lynch him.... i did however poke him to see what would happen. :eusa_shhh:

It's quite possible. Then again, you could simply be saying that so I ignore the fact that you voted to lynch me and divert my suspicion back to CK who is also suggesting I am involved. Could the two of you be partners just pretending to turn on each other while you focus picking off your main threat? And if so, how the heck did I become your main threat?

I'm not that good.......yet. I'm believing Avatar is a townie but my suspicions still are with dblack and syrenn now. She wants to lynch me for shits and giggles or because I'm onto one of her partners?

The thing is... most slick bad buys blend right in. You don't know they are bad... you think they are one of you...right up to the point is to late. Its usually the pillar of the community who is the worst offender... the one who is telling you what you want to hear....

Then you have your wannabe punks.... they dress the part, talk the talk.... they just dont walk the walk..... all they are are blow hard wanna be punks.

my shits and giggles comment got you...... The first round is all about shits and giggles don't you think? No one knows anything about anyone.....its a shot in the dark.... and look what my comment produced.

you got dirty laundry ck and it just may have got ruffled. :lol:
of course I'm going to respond :lol:

Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of...in a game of mafiascum.

Excuses, excuses;)

oh shut up..... and dont guilt me into not procrastinating the day away.....:lol:

Ok Mr. SmartyPants Killer of Cereal!

I am changing my vote.

Unfortunately and based solely on her behavior thus far in this thread, sadly I

Vote: StrollingBones

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:
I'm not that good.......yet. I'm believing Avatar is a townie but my suspicions still are with dblack and syrenn now. She wants to lynch me for shits and giggles or because I'm onto one of her partners?

The thing is... most slick bad buys blend right in. You don't know they are bad... you think they are one of you...right up to the point is to late. Its usually the pillar of the community who is the worst offender... the one who is telling you what you want to hear....

Then you have your wannabe punks.... they dress the part, talk the talk.... they just dont walk the walk..... all they are are blow hard wanna be punks.

my shits and giggles comment got you...... The first round is all about shits and giggles don't you think? No one knows anything about anyone.....its a shot in the dark.... and look what my comment produced.

you got dirty laundry ck and it just may have got ruffled. :lol:
of course I'm going to respond :lol:

Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of...in a game of mafiascum.

yep... a good poke! Did i hit a soft spot ck? :badgrin:

I am changing my vote.

Regards fromRosie

your letting him pressure you into changing your vote?.....

think about the motivation behind that....

I am changing my vote.

Regards fromRosie

Maybe she made that decision on her own.

So what is the official vote count total now that several of us have changed our votes? :lol:

So what is the official vote count total now that several of us have changed our votes? :lol:

Good question. I am still deciding who to vote into the noose. Strollingbones is rather high on the list, but that's only because she is talking about lynching me. I don't know that she actually voted to lynch me though. I want to make sure I am making a vote based on what little evidence we have so far rather than just a pure emotional response.

Luckily a decision doesn't have to be made this second.

I am changing my vote.

Regards fromRosie

Maybe she made that decision on her own.

i am not saying she did not make the decision on her own... i am saying ck is pressuring her and to examine the motivations behind doing that.

i am observing that ck is making suggestions about her..... he is saying she wants to leave.... or she must be a bad guy... and the reason he is doing that is becasue she voted for him.

:eusa_whistle:

Vote Count 1.2

No Vote (11): Mebelle60, Manifold, dblack, Syrenn, strollingbones, Avatar4321, Moonglow,

Blackflag (2): Shaitra, Mertex
dblack (1): Cereal_Killer
Shaitra (1): Blackflag
Syrenn (1): R.D.
Cereal_Killer (1): RosieS

~ It will take 6/11 votes to lynch someone Day 1.
~ Deadline is 3pm (central time), 5/8/14.
~ Voting format looks like this: Vote: Player Name

Come on people change your vote and let's get it over with...vote for blackflag.

Good question. I am still deciding who to vote into the noose. Strollingbones is rather high on the list, but that's only because she is talking about lynching me. I don't know that she actually voted to lynch me though. I want to make sure I am making a vote based on what little evidence we have so far rather than just a pure emotional response.

and when does it have to be made by.

wake is driving me crazy with game days as opposed to real life days..... is there a real life date we have to vote by?

and when does it have to be made by.

wake is driving me crazy with game days as opposed to real life days..... is there a real life date we have to vote by?
The 8th

Forum List

Back