Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

Oh..

I see now.

So... what if Cafe is Scum? Can she manipulate the process if she were Scum?

Do we search for the same Scumhunting tells? Could I ask Cafe to nominate me?

It's a different concept than basic lynching, but neat, and I'm sure we'll get the hang of this, too.

Hummm, asking to nominate yourself three times in a row. Should I be worried here Wake or are you waving a big red townie flag? Or pretending to be town with all the set up spec?

I was wondering the same thing.

Oh..

I see now.

It's a different concept than basic lynching, but neat, and I'm sure we'll get the hang of this, too.

Hummm, asking to nominate yourself three times in a row. Should I be worried here Wake or are you waving a big red townie flag? Or pretending to be town with all the set up spec?

He is the most experienced here and claiming ignorance. I don't think that is necessarily a tell though considering that this game is quite different than any other here so far. Something to watch though.

Asking to nominate yourself is moot IMHO because both town and scum are going to want to be on a mission....

part of me thinks you should nominate the next leaders. That way we know whether there is scum among them and we can vote down their missions if the first one fails.

But then I don't want my mission votes down because you or grandma is scum.

so I'm not sure where to start scum hunting here.

if you are a town leader the wise thing to do is put yourself on the mission so we have one confirmed town vote

We can put ourselves up for a mission? I may have missed that part.
In the signup thread I believe SR mentioned that normally the leader puts themselves up for the mission. As town, you know that you are guaranteed to have at least one pass vote and it increases the chance of an all town team. As scum, you can vote to fail the mission.

Oh..

I see now.

Wake is definitely showing ignorance of the game and anxiousness to be on a mission. Is it derp town Wake or scum Wake trying to be manipulative? I have no real meta on Wake so this is just something to take note of for now.

Oh..

I see now.

Wake is definitely showing ignorance of the game and anxiousness to be on a mission. Is it derp town Wake or scum Wake trying to be manipulative? I have no real meta on Wake so this is just something to take note of for now.

It's funny, out of all those coming from the main site, Wake is one person whose games I have not read.

Sorry I'm late, but I'm here now!

Avi's got an interesting idea about nominating the leaders for the remaining mission. That should help us get a handle on who is town by how the missions turn out.

Forum List

Back