Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

But then I don't want my mission votes down because you or grandma is scum.

"But then I don't want my mission votes down because I (Avatar4321) am scum."

Fixed.

nothing to fix. I'm not scum. I already know that. I just dont know about you and cafe

I dunno about Cafe, but I'm Town.

But then I don't want my mission votes down because you or grandma is scum.

"But then I don't want my mission votes down because I (Avatar4321) am scum."

Fixed.

What makes you think that Grandma?

Nothing, I was just funnin'.

maybe she thinks I'm suspicious for some reason .

or maybe she is scum and doesn't like my plan because it might expose her before she gets to make a choice

Or maybe not.

Actually I'm wondering about Wake.

Confirming... that I'll be here later. Work first.

Also, pretty sure Arden is town.

Ok, so did everyone watch the video?

It seems like this game would be a lot easier on table top because you have expressions and fear to go on.
I read the last four pages.

You seriously do not want to meta Wake, you'll be disappointed. We don't have any completed games together with him as scum, but generally as town, he'll start a conversation and then drop it. This set up is a little different so we'll have to see.

I kind of think Avatar is one of the spys. He seems really eager to go on the missions, but in post 61, the way he tags Cafe onto his Grandma OMGUS. If this were a regular game, I'd say he was lining up lynches.

So far I like Moonglow as town, She should go on the first mission.

Moonglow's a "he." Generally plays VI.

Oh man, what is the world coming to? Ayecan'tseeyou is a girl, Moonglow is a dude. Next thing you know Terri, Tracy, Dana, and Casey are gonna show up and I'm just going to start talking about everyone without using pronouns whatsoever.

He doesn't have to VI this game, if he's town he can just go on every mission.

We don't have any completed games together with him as scum, but generally as town, he'll start a conversation and then drop it.

This is news. :eek:

Seriously. Sometimes you will just come in with this excellent catch up wall. It has a lot of thought put into it, and decent questions to ask to see if people are thinking about the game, lots of people reply back and then nothing. That's the end of it. I spend my time thinking, "what is wake thinking" is he going to respond, did he make an alignment evaluation already? Does he need to make an alignment evaluation? It can be very nerve racking.

Health care is hectic like that.

I understand that. Speaking of health care. I used to think that this game was for kids, but a lot of grown ups play it too, and grandparents. I didn't know just how manipulative old people could be until I started playing this game.

Health care is hectic like that.

I understand that. Speaking of health care. I used to think that this game was for kids, but a lot of grown ups play it too, and grandparents. I didn't know just how manipulative old people could be until I started playing this game.

Just wait until you're old and in an assisted living facility, and you want sweets. That taste is the last one to go. I'm sure by then you'll be coming up with many different ways of getting what you want. :p

Forum List

Back