Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

Health care is hectic like that.

I understand that. Speaking of health care. I used to think that this game was for kids, but a lot of grown ups play it too, and grandparents. I didn't know just how manipulative old people could be until I started playing this game.

Just wait until you're old and in an assisted living facility, and you want sweets. That taste is the last one to go. I'm sure by then you'll be coming up with many different ways of getting what you want. :p

I'll just start practicing now. Cafe, take Wake on the mission with you.

Wake and Moonglow are my picks.

Give me time to make a few tuna sandwiches first, please.

Can't go completing missions without 'em.

Also, why make picks before everyone has had a chance to give significant thoughts yet? It's like you randomly chose Wake and Mooglow by going eeny meeny miney moe.

I'm not liking Wake too much and what has Moonglow said to make you think he's town? I'd rather this first group is all town, wouldn't you?

I'm sorry but why Wake and Moonglow again?

Because they're town. I was a little suspicious of Wake at first because he's one of the people that asked for himself to go on the mission. But I'm pretty sure he isn't.
Plus it's the first mission so if it fails it pretty much means that all three are confirmed town.

If it passes, and the mission fails, one of them is obvious scum, but do you honestly think scum is going to give away the first mission.

I'm testing for pass/fail for this mission to even go.

Also, why make picks before everyone has had a chance to give significant thoughts yet? It's like you randomly chose Wake and Mooglow by going eeny meeny miney moe.

I'm not liking Wake too much and what has Moonglow said to make you think he's town? I'd rather this first group is all town, wouldn't you?

I think I answered everthing but i'm not sure I answered it to this point. The first mission can be random. It's probably going to pass. Whether or not it goes through is what is going to make the difference.

If being nom'd and passing is how you discern who's Town, then I have nothing to hide.

Please sign me up.

lol wolf.

That is pretty much everyone that posted other than me and you. And of course Cafe but I imagine that she will select herself and that seems to be the prudent thing to do.

I agree with you on house though - not getting a town feeling from house.

I understand that. Speaking of health care. I used to think that this game was for kids, but a lot of grown ups play it too, and grandparents. I didn't know just how manipulative old people could be until I started playing this game.

Just wait until you're old and in an assisted living facility, and you want sweets. That taste is the last one to go. I'm sure by then you'll be coming up with many different ways of getting what you want. :p

Why Moonglow?

Why Moonglow?

Because his first posts were about talking. He seems to be interested in the public part of the game. Which is where we need to decide who to take or not take.

Forum List

Back