Official thread of how Trump will get our stolen drone back

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
In this thread, we analyze the strategy that Donald Trump will use in order to recapture the drone that China stole from pussy Obama.

Hes gonna tell Giiiinaaaa that its ours anemia Wednesday like it back. Then.hra gonna given em an offer they cant refuse.

He won't have to do anything. China will return it. But first they're gonna examine and study it. I'm sure China feels it was being used by the US to harm it in some way. And that's probably a correct assumption.

It was likely some sort of surveillance weapon. But China will be returning the drone. Also, i will remind folks that Barack Hussein Obama is still the US President. Why has he decided to do nothing? This is his responsibility.

Do any of you people have any sense? Well, do you? OMG! Trump will have his butt buddy Putin get! :)

Do any of you people have any sense? Well, do you? OMG! Trump will have his butt buddy Putin get! :)

yup,

easy as 1,2,3 ... give Vlad a BJ, grovel, kiss some KGB ass ,,, drone gets returned.

In this thread, we analyze the strategy that Donald Trump will use in order to recapture the drone that China stole from pussy Obama.
It is telling that this question simply presumes, and accurately I imagine, that Obama will again utterly fail, and in this case that means fail to get it back and we will have to wait for the Donald to fix it.

Forum List

Back