Official Records From International Red Cross Prove "holocaust" Was A Fraud

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Sunni Man, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301 SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION

For years, Jews have told people around the world that six million of them were systematically murdered in German "Concentration Camps" during World War 2. Anyone disputing this claim has been viciously smeared as a hateful anti-Semite. Countries around the world have even jailed people for disputing the claim that 6 Million were killed.

Here now, for all the world to see, is a scanned image of an Official International Red Cross document proving the so-called "Holocaust" never happened. Jews around the world intentionally lied for the purpose of gaining emotional and business advantages for themselves. They committed willful, criminal FRAUD upon millions around the world!

"The Holocaust" is the greatest lie ever told. Millions of dollars have been paid out to "holocaust survivors" and their descendants for something that DID NOT HAPPEN. THis is intentional, criminal fraud on a scale so massive as to almost incomprehensible.

"The Holocaust" is the greatest lie ever told. Millions of dollars have been paid out to "holocaust survivors" and their descendants for something that DID NOT HAPPEN. The claim of a "Holocaust" was intentional, criminal fraud on a scale so massive as to be almost incomprehensible.

I call for criminal prosecution of individuals and groups who filed false lawsuits to obtain holocaust reparations and financial damage awards, for perpetrating deliberate fraud upon Courts. I call for the removal of Holocaust references in History books and educational materials. I call for the removal of Holocaust Memorials worldwide.

It is long overdue this intentional fraud be halted and those who perpetrated it be brought to justice for 60 years of vicious lies and financial fraud.

Revelations

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Angel Heart

Angel Heart Conservative Hippie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    You are a sick man and need to seek mental health services. I will not neg rep you. I don't do that. I did it twice and you know what... You're not worth it.

Waist of air.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    neg rep for you sunni cuz you're a dick

4. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    Why attack me?

I just posted an interesting article for debate!!!

5. catzmeow

catzmeow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,974
    Oh, Sunni, you're so cute when you lapse into wide-eyed anti-Jew frothing.

6. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    I'm not quite sure that one tally from one Red Cross survey counteracts millions and millions of people who just up and disappeared never to be seen or heard from again, the photos, the documentation from the Nazis, the films, the eyewitness accounts, etc. etc. etc.

I find it far more plausible that, at the time, the idea of killing 6 million people was somewhat unfathomable...leading agencies to underestimate...and when all the tallies were taken into consideration...the number grew considerably.

7. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    The Red Cross was an independent agency and not on either side of the conflict.

Which leads me to believe their figures would have been objectively based.

8. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    I'm not saying that the Red Cross was deliberately underestimating...just that at first, the scope of the tragedy was not clear. So, again...ONE report isn't really enough to dismiss ALL of the other evidence that exists showing that the Germans killed MILLIONS.

9. Angel Heart

Angel Heart Conservative Hippie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    That was just the Jewish numbers not counting the others that died from protecting them or standing up to the Nazi's.

10. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    sunniman do you hate Jews ? or do you question the official numbers and feel the deaths where exploited for political gain ?